Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress (24767 Views)

How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by agbeusifo: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2011
hi, please i want to know, which bank can i get loan without stress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by TokyoBulls(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
None! But depending on what you have as collaterals or where you work, you can get some loan. Stanbic IBTC has been advertising about loans recently, so they might be a good shot. But be ready for high interest rate of about 24% or higher.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by agbeusifo: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
thanks
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Pukkah: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2011
You're not likely to get a loan (another person's money) without 'stress'. The fundamental principles of lending are the same from Lagos to London.

However, the customer service environment in each bank and the speed with which they respond can make a lot of difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by drgica74: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
Blood bank
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by bashylyfe: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
With a good collateral you can easily get a loan from the bank you bank with.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Pukkah: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2011
bashylyfe:

With a good collateral you can easily get a loan from the bank you bank with.

Having a good collateral does not ensure that you'll easily get a loan. Although a bank will not lend without a collateral but it does not lend because of a collateral.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by biilwwu(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
Agbonmagbe bank, one of the early banks in Nigeria. It was situated at Ebute meta, Lagos. in those days.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by olajide8(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2011
please we want more specifics i have been their and if you are not an exisiting customer you cant get a thing from them even with collateral the response time to all applications for loans are also appauling no predefined measurement and in respect of the nature of your business you cant get a thing rather you would get stressed and that dream of yours may be killed i wait for the day hen their marekters would come to marekting me so i can tell my gatemen to drive all of them out of town craZY BALD heads.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by juman(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
agbeusifo:

In Nigeria? I don't think so.

TokyoBulls:

None! But depending on what you have as collaterals or where you work, you can get some loan. Stanbic IBTC has been advertising about loans recently, so they might be a good shot. But be ready for high interest rate of about 24% or higher.

Exactly
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by StDennis1: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
@Pukkah, nice one there. Banks borrow money to customers looking at the 5 Cs of Credit- Character, Capability-to repay, Collateral, Capital and Condition. From this, you will see that collateral is just but one of them

I doubt if there's any Bank does not stress customers before disbursing. Try your luck at Stanbic IBTC and Diamond Bank though.

Good luck
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Donbrig: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
@0P, dont't even think of getting a loan from any Nigerian bank if you want to live a stress free life. Their questionable rates wont even enable you pay back, except you want to invest the money in cocaine business if you luckily get the loan. If our fraudulent politicians cant even pay up their debt to banks, I wonder how you can pay up. Just save money from any other means and do whatever you want to do according to your pocket.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
There is absolutely none; not even the ISLAMIC Banking.

At Islamic Banking Institutions, they jointly execute the job with you and you split either the profit or the loss.

When you even locate one bank that is ready to give you such a loan, the interest charges will cut out your throat.

Your best bet is to join a Cooperative Society and follow the procedure to raise loan.

I'm however willing to show you a Coop Society where all you need is to send enough referrals to the same society after you've registered and when you do reach a particular level; you will be qualified first; for a loan of 0% interest rate, yes zero percent interest rate,and thereafter you will now be paying a very low interest rate.

That is apart from the fact that for every of your referrals that get registered you will be paid 2,000 naira. The registration fee is 15,000 naira.

For all who are interested in registering, send your name, GSM No, location, email add to:

Email: leadership2787@gmail.com for a short report on how to register with the coop society.

Send your details now or you might not get the short report: few copies are available.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by johnugwu: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2011
the percentage is 6%
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by johnugwu: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2011
micro cred nig ltd a france company in nigeria is looking for those to collect loans. it is stressfree and within 7 days evry tin is done after investigation. call 08099905146 for more info
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by unphilaz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
if you are a worker wit stable salary, first bank is fast, just collected(last month), a business man must save for at least 6months
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by sylve11: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2011
Pukkah:

You're not likely to get a loan (another person's money) without 'stress'

lol . . . so true grin but @ op don't worry, the stress is not that much when u r getting it from a bank u'v been using. . . .they just check your inflow outflow of cash, if what is coming in time to time is much then don't worry they are sure to give u. try GTB and First Bank. Goodluck! cool cool cool
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Kennyblues(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
Have you heard of Blue Intercontinental Bank?

We hereby express the desire of our bank partner with your company in assisting staff members towards better financial comfort and affordability. It is our belief that partnering with you will help individual staff members and the company as a whole.

Often times, some employees’ needs are beyond their monthly salaries, as a result, there arises cause to look for help. In situations like this employers are often in dilemma. The question of whether the company should take out of its working capital to assist employees in meeting such needs or to leave such employees with their needs unmet becomes unavoidable.

To avoid this dilemma, our bank has developed various products fashioned after the common needs of typical employees in Nigeria to enable concerned employees meet their respective needs on time while the cash flow of the organisation is not adversely affected, at the same time.

Blue Intercontinental Micro Finance Bank Limited is jointly owned by Intercontinental Bank Plc (with over 20 years of commercial banking experience in Nigeria) and Blue Financial Company (a South African micro finance institution with about a decade experience and presence in twelve African countries).

Personal Term Loan: Loan facilities are granted for various personal needs of staff members. Repayment could be spread over periods ranging from three (3) months to eighteen (18) months depending on the member’s income, the need and other applicable consideration.

Emergency Loan: This loan is available to individual staff members for immediate solution of emergency needs. The beneficiary can quickly access fund and repayment is just once, at the end of the month that the facility is taken. If need be, the repayment could be rolled over to the following month provided the interest accrued is paid.

Cooperative Credit: This loan is available to individual for the cooperative society or staff union (if available) as a body for timely bulk purchase on behalf of the staff society/union. Such items may include but not limited to land, home appliances and other consumable that are generally needed by the members especially a festivity periods as well as other times.

Other Loans: There are possibilities of other loans depending on the need of each member at the point of such needs.

This are the requirement:
* Confirmation letter
* 3 month Bank statements
* 2 month pay slips (recent pay slips)
* Nepa Bill  
* 3 passport photographs
* Post dated cheques (if your salary is not with Intercontinental bank) and you will open an account with Blue Intercontinental bank for disbursement the money into it.
* I.D cards (both office and drivers’ license or Int’l passport or national I.D card)
and the maximum is #225,000
* And the tenors of the loans are 3, 6, months.
* Guarantor’s Cheque covering the total debt.

Contact Kenny on 08028616319 and 08096838943
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by loneytunes(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kennyblues:

We hereby express the desire of our bank partner with your company in assisting staff members towards better financial comfort and affordability. It is our belief that partnering with you will help individual staff members and the company as a whole.

Often times, some employees’ needs are beyond their monthly salaries, as a result, there arises cause to look for help. In situations like this employers are often in dilemma. The question of whether the company should take out of its working capital to assist employees in meeting such needs or to leave such employees with their needs unmet becomes unavoidable.

To avoid this dilemma, our bank has developed various products fashioned after the common needs of typical employees in Nigeria to enable concerned employees meet their respective needs on time while the cash flow of the organisation is not adversely affected, at the same time.

Blue Intercontinental Micro Finance Bank Limited is jointly owned by Intercontinental Bank Plc (with over 20 years of commercial banking experience in Nigeria) and Blue Financial Company (a South African micro finance institution with about a decade experience and presence in twelve African countries).

Personal Term Loan: Loan facilities are granted for various personal needs of staff members. Repayment could be spread over periods ranging from three (3) months to eighteen (18) months depending on the member’s income, the need and other applicable consideration.

Emergency Loan: This loan is available to individual staff members for immediate solution of emergency needs. The beneficiary can quickly access fund and repayment is just once, at the end of the month that the facility is taken. If need be, the repayment could be rolled over to the following month provided the interest accrued is paid.

Cooperative Credit: This loan is available to individual for the cooperative society or staff union (if available) as a body for timely bulk purchase on behalf of the staff society/union. Such items may include but not limited to land, home appliances and other consumable that are generally needed by the members especially a festivity periods as well as other times.

Other Loans: There are possibilities of other loans depending on the need of each member at the point of such needs.

* Confirmation letter
* Nepa Bill  
* 3 passport photographs
* Post dated cheques (if your salary is not with Intercontinental bank) and you will open an account with Blue Intercontinental bank for disbursement the money into it.
* I.D cards (both office and drivers’ license or Int’l passport or national I.D card)

Don't make that mistake. Blue Intercontinental Bank is a killer. Their customer service is horrible(except they have changed), they don't follow up on the loan repayment until it becomes a big problem for you. I'm speaking from personal experience. I've finished paying off my loan but you'll never believe till today, they have not given me any document to clear me. They told me to go and not worry since it is them. What a bank.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Kennyblues(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2011
loneytunes:

Don't make that mistake. Blue Intercontinental Bank is a killer. Their customer service is horrible(except they have changed), they don't follow up on the loan repayment until it becomes a big problem for you. I'm speaking from personal experience. I've finished paying off my loan but you'll never believe till today, they have not given me any document to clear me. They told me to go and not worry since it is them. What a bank.

You are getting it all wrong. In the past you can say anything about the customer service but not what we have on ground now. You have enjoyed our service hence you could boldly say it on this forum. Since you have finished paying up your loan and you requested for a document to clear you from all encumbrances, which they did not obliged you. Were you ever called upon in that regards that you still have outstanding with the bank?

Our word is our bond
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by loneytunes(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2011
Like i said, i don't know if your customer service has improved but the lady that attended to me then wasn't very 'helpful'. She contributed to the problems i had with you guys. Infact, one of your loan recovery ladies came to my office then acting like a 'tout'(really very sorry to say).

Your word is your bond and part of it is to give a clearance after loan repayment which was never done.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Kennyblues(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2011
Whoever came to your office must have acted on her own volition as the bank would never ask any of the her staffs to display unbridled; apparently, she was just acting to impress the bank.

Did you request for a clearance and from what branch did you get the loan from?
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by loneytunes(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
Yep. I did.

Anyway, lets leave it at that. grin
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Tafugo: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
To cut the BS i had a very good experience with Diamond Bank. I was in banking for over 20 years and know most of the relevant top management in most Nigerian banks. On retirement i opened a small scale manufacturing outfit and needed just 5m working capital to generate a turnover of over 30m plus. All the banks(about 4 i bank with) were in short unwilling to lend concentrating more on margin loans.(i was offered a 20m line by one useless Bank). i have been banking with Diamond bank since 1990 or so on a non borrowing basis. i decided just for the fun of it to ask at my branch and to my surprise it took just about 3 weeks from proposal to documentation to disbursement without seeing anybody but my Banking officer. I do not even know the branch manager or any other staff in the branch for that matter. I was handled very professionally and have used the facility which expires shortly very judiciously.

If your papers are right and you have a good proposal i recommend Diamond bank SME without hesitation
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by amdman: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
olajide_07:

please we want more specifics i have been their and if you are not an exisiting customer you cant get a thing from them even with collateral the response time to all applications for loans are also appauling no predefined measurement and in respect of the nature of your business you cant get a thing rather you would get stressed and that dream of yours may be killed i wait for the day hen their marekters would come to marekting me so i can tell my gatemen to drive all of them out of town craZY BALD heads.

Stanbic is partnering with businesses on so many fronts, including SMEs that have no collateral. The key thing in obtaining a Stanbic loan is packaging. Package your proposal correctly and you are already halfway.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by walcolm(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2011
Kennyblues:

* Confirmation letter
* Nepa Bill
* 3 passport photographs

so now that intercontinental bank is now owned by Access? what happens to you guys?
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by biggiedol: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2011
not any more
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by biggiedol: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2011
Get a CREDIT CARD with up to 45 days interest free,FOR FREE

We offer credit card to working class individual whose monthly income is from 80k and above,the credit card is VISA CARD and it is acceptable worldwide,

Get at least the 50% of your monthly gross income as credit limit with minimum repayment plan of 10% of monthly expenditure,

For more information please contact

Henry
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Festac771: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2011
Please if you have a shop within any market or elsewhere and you want loan,go to this Micro finance bank (AB MICRO FINANCE BANK),there offices are located at IKEJA,OSHODI BESIDE ZENITH BANK,ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET and TRADE FAIR AUTO PARTS, This Micro finance bank gives loan without much stress if you can provide a grantor.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Frankel7(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2011
He who goes aborrowing goes asorrowing, !!! Foget bank loans if u want to live long,be stress free n sleep well.Unless the bizness u want to invest the money in is highly profitable,which i doubt in naija.Secondly,if ur married with kids,forget it for the safety of ur children.Better still look for a co-operative society and join.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by infogenius(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2011
agbeusifo:

How much do you wnat to lend? This is to enable me know where to advice u to go.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by luvchildon(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
what do u do 4 a living and how much do you need? to enable me know where to refer you to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note / Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.