Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,349 members, 7,750,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 11:32 AM

Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times (375 Views)

Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking / Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times by guobe: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Since I have been watching super Eagles,Francis uzoho is the worst of supereagles goalkeeper of all times.
The handlers of the team keep using uzoho despite knowing that he is deficient.
A goalkeeper that has not kept in the last 10 matches of his lowly Cyprus clubside..
Coach Peseiro is bereft of technicalities to be using a bench warmer as supereagles number one.
The Eagles will be disgraced in Afcon next year if Uzoho keeps.
Re: Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times by Obainoman6: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
Guobe you again?
You roasted maduka okoye cos of dat little mistake against Tunisia he left now you are roasting uzoho.
I would like to see you in between the sticks and see how you will fare
Re: Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times by guobe: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Obainoman6:
Guobe you again?
You roasted maduka okoye cos of dat little mistake against Tunisia he left now you are roasting uzoho.
I would like to see you in between the sticks and see how you will fare
Okoye is another basket.
You can't be a bench warmer in your club and be getting a national call up.
I don't have to be in the post as I am not a professional goalkeeper.
Both uzoho and okoye should be left out of the SuperEagles team.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times by Obainoman6: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
guobe:

Okoye is another basket.
You can't be a bench warmer in your club and be getting a national call up.
I don't have to be in the post as I am not a professional goalkeeper.
Both uzoho and okoye should be left out of the SuperEagles team.

Ok and who and who should be called up to replace them, can i hear your first, second and 3rd choice goalkeeper for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times by guobe: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Obainoman6:

Ok and who and who should be called up to replace them, can i hear your first, second and 3rd choice goalkeeper for Nigeria
The best Nigerian goalkeepers are currently in the Nigerian league playing week in week out.
If you follow the Nigerian league you will know them.
Re: Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times by Obainoman6: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
guobe:

The best Nigerian goalkeepers are currently in the Nigerian league playing week in week out.
If you follow the Nigerian league you will know them.

You know anything playing in Nigerian league is a joke right or you trying to whine me now.
We once had Ezenwa and after enjoying his jokes una still bad mouth am, the coaches are even under pressure and including half baked players from the half baked Nigerian league won't help dem at all, dem never see person wey stand na person wey lie down dey wan come see?
Is like asking security guard to come and play role of md.
Pesero has insisted he's not dropping uzoho, if he's not good well he's the fuccken best that we have.
Re: Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times by guobe: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
Obainoman6:

You know anything playing in Nigerian league is a joke right or you trying to whine me now.
We once had Ezenwa and after enjoying his jokes una still bad mouth am, the coaches are even under pressure and including half baked players from the half baked Nigerian league won't help dem at all, dem never see person wey stand na person wey lie down dey wan come see?
Is like asking security guard to come and play role of md.
Pesero has insisted he's not dropping uzoho, if he's not good well he's the fuccken best that we have.
Enyeama was in the Nigerian league when he went to the world cup and did very well.
Sunday MBA was in the Nigerian league and won the nations Cup for Nigeria scoring vital goals.
Peseiro will fail if he puts all his trust on those foreign based guys who don't have passion to play or are bench warmers.
I am a bettor and I will be carrying teams to beat Nigeria and won't blink and cash out big.
Let Peseiro keep joking with his job.
You can't do well if you don't pick players from the local scene.
Those foreign based guys have made their name and money and are now playing for fun.
They are big men so don't expect much from them as they will take the next available jet out when Nigeria crashes out in the first round.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times by Theboy21: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
NFF gather bunch of big old fools, they quickly sacked super falcon coach who really tried at the last women world cup, but keep on giving clueless peseiro more chances to prove his loser mentality by always playing clueless Uzoho...

Mali is not regarded as one of the best contenders to win next Afcon but see how they thrashed Saudi Arabia we struggle against, and we think we can win the tournament mtcheeew undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times by guobe: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Theboy21:
NFF gather bunch of big old fools, they quickly sacked super falcon coach who really tried at the last women world cup, but keep on giving clueless peseiro more chances to prove his loser mentality by always playing clueless Uzoho...

Mali is not regarded as one of the best contenders to win next Afcon but see how they thrashed Saudi Arabia we struggle against, and we think we can win the tournament mtcheeew undecided undecided
Exactly my brother.I don keep money down I will be betting against them.They should continue using Uzoho.sure odd don show by January

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attention To All Nairabet User You Are Advies To Use Dis Link 4 Your Regisration / Sting To Wrestle Triple H At Wrestlemania 31 / Need Instant Cash ? Call Now 08167032937.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.