Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,163 members, 7,746,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Accept Crypto Payments On Your Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Accept Crypto Payments On Your Website (190 Views)

CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit / Why Are Nigerians So Quick To Accept Inflation? / Zenith Bank Partners Facebook, Mastercard To Pioneer QR Payments On Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Accept Crypto Payments On Your Website by Lorettaonu414(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,
We live in a digital world today and it is important to move with the speed at which the world is working with now. If you have an e-commerce website or a service providing website or you accept payment on your website, it is important to have a crypto payment gateway incorporated so you won't loose any payment at all.
WHY IS CRYPTO PAYMENT GATEWAY IMPORTANT.

The use of crypto payment gateway on your site cannot be over emphasize. The reason is because, it is possible an intending buyer do not have cash on his credit/debit card but have crypto stored in his wallet. If he really needs your product or service he will end up buying. But If you don't have a crypto payment gateway you may loose that customer. In the online space we are working in, it is vital to have every means available to your customers to pay. I actually learnt the hard way. Few years ago when I started dropshipping I only had stripe as my payment processor and one day when I checked the statistics of people that leave on checkout I realized I lost hundreds of customers In just a few days. So I added a crypto gateway and since then I made 10 times what I made the previous month. Don't think other countries are like Nigeria. That Nigeria have a bann on crypto does not mean other countries have a bann too. Infact some countries prefer crypto to cash or card payment..... Don't be like me that learnt the hard way...... If you need help integrating crypto payment on your website holla at me via WhatsApp @ O8O 30 89 54 58. WhatsApp only not calls...... Cheers guys.
Re: How To Accept Crypto Payments On Your Website by Classicals: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
I have a WordPress e-commerce website. Can you set up this crypto payment and how does the money remit to Nigeria

Lorettaonu414:
Hello Nairalanders,
We live in a digital world today and it is important to move with the speed at which the world is working with now. If you have an e-commerce website or a service providing website or you accept payment on your website, it is important to have a crypto payment gateway incorporated so you won't loose any payment at all.
WHY IS CRYPTO PAYMENT GATEWAY IMPORTANT.

The use of crypto payment gateway on your site cannot be over emphasize. The reason is because, it is possible an intending buyer do not have cash on his credit/debit card but have crypto stored in his wallet. If he really needs your product or service he will end up buying. But If you don't have a crypto payment gateway you may loose that customer. In the online space we are working in, it is vital to have every means available to your customers to pay. I actually learnt the hard way. Few years ago when I started dropshipping I only had stripe as my payment processor and one day when I checked the statistics of people that leave on checkout I realized I lost hundreds of customers In just a few days. So I added a crypto gateway and since then I made 10 times what I made the previous month. Don't think other countries are like Nigeria. That Nigeria have a bann on crypto does not mean other countries have a bann too. Infact some countries prefer crypto to cash or card payment..... Don't be like me that learnt the hard way...... If you need help integrating crypto payment on your website holla at me via WhatsApp @ O8O 30 89 54 58. WhatsApp only not calls...... Cheers guys.

Re: How To Accept Crypto Payments On Your Website by Lorettaonu414(m): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2023
Sure it can be integrated to WordPress e-commerce website. You can use your luno account or Binance account to remit your payment to naira. It takes about 5 mins to setup an account with Luno and Binance to recieve your payouts. Chat me up on WhatsApp for more info and video description. O 8 0 30 89 54 58

1 Like

Re: How To Accept Crypto Payments On Your Website by Lorettaonu414(m): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2023
Classicals:
I have a WordPress e-commerce website. Can you set up this crypto payment and how does the money remit to Nigeria

Sure it can be integrated to WordPress e-commerce website. You can use your luno account or Binance account to remit your payment to naira. It takes about 5 mins to setup an account with Luno and Binance to recieve your payouts. Chat me up on WhatsApp for more info and video description. O 8 0 30 89 54 58
Re: How To Accept Crypto Payments On Your Website by Othem2002: 1:57am On Oct 22, 2023
Cryptocurrencies are becoming increasingly popular, and many business owners are considering accepting them as a payment method. There are several ways to accept cryptocurrency payments on your website, but the best way is through cryptocurrency gateways.

What is a cryptocurrency gateway?

A cryptocurrency gateway is a service that allows businesses to accept payments in cryptocurrency. Gateways ensure secure and efficient transactions and also convert cryptocurrency into the fiat currency of your choice.

Benefits of Using Cryptocurrency Gateways

Crypto payment gateways offer a number of advantages over other methods of accepting cryptocurrency payments:

Security: Crypto payment gateways use advanced security measures to protect your transactions.
Efficiency: Crypto payment gateways process transactions quickly and easily.
Conversion: Crypto payment gateways convert your cryptocurrency into the fiat currency of your preference.
Flexibility: Crypto payment gateways offer a variety of features and settings that can be tailored to suit your business needs.

To choose the best cryptocurrency gateway for you, I recommend reading the article "crypto payment gateway". Here are the best tips to help you choose the cryptocurrency gateway that's right for you.
Re: How To Accept Crypto Payments On Your Website by Akposkiz: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ok. Nice!
Re: How To Accept Crypto Payments On Your Website by Lorettaonu414(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Get yours now
Re: How To Accept Crypto Payments On Your Website by Lorettaonu414(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2023
Get yours ASAP

(1) (Reply)

*how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* / Pure Water Nylon Waste Business / 4 Seater Leather Dining Table And Chair For N65K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.