Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,349 members, 7,750,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 11:31 AM

Moderators Are The Biggest Criminals. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moderators Are The Biggest Criminals. (337 Views)

Some Nairaland Moderators Are Very Dumb / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators Are The Biggest Criminals. by eepeepook: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
I posted credit to a friend in a thread. Immediately I posted it, the spambot did its thing. I was blocked out of the section for the usual one hour and the comment was forever deleted. Fifteen minutes into the situation, I checked the credit to see if it was used. Lo and behold, someone recharged his (everybody on Nairaland is male) line with it. Who is the criminal? Why is theft allowed in this forum? I asked my friend if he got the credit. He said no.

Na like this we go dey? Ehn, Nairaland.
Re: Moderators Are The Biggest Criminals. by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
eepeepook:
I posted credit to a friend in a thread. Immediately I posted it, the spambot did its thing. I was blocked out of the section for the usual one hour and the comment was forever deleted. Fifteen minutes into the situation, I checked the credit to see if it was used. Lo and behold, someone recharged his (everybody on Nairaland is male) line with it. Who is the criminal? Why is theft allowed in this forum? I asked my friend if he got the credit. He said no.

F©©Lish B®oke small boy crying over nothing....... undecided

1 Like

Re: Moderators Are The Biggest Criminals. by eepeepook: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Moderators Are The Biggest Criminals. by eepeepook: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

F©©Lish B®oke small boy crying over nothing....... undecided
Likely the guilty party. Seun, see the type of people you employ.
Re: Moderators Are The Biggest Criminals. by eepeepook: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Na so my credit don go? Seun, you do this one. 1 - 0.
Re: Moderators Are The Biggest Criminals. by eepeepook: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
They banned me for speaking the truth. This trash heap is the Wild West. It’s every man for himself.

1 Like

Re: Moderators Are The Biggest Criminals. by labake1(f): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
eepeepook:

Man must chop
Just like sponsors giving out airtime on FM, presenters go don use the airtime already grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"there was once a forum " / Medically Proven Way To Increase Your Penis Size In 3 Months / He Don Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.