Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Affordable Solar Energy Package And Products - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Affordable Solar Energy Package And Products (2283 Views)

VERY Affordable Solar Products / Eliminate Your Electricity Bills With Our Affordable Solar Power Systems / Say No To Fuel Scarcity. Power Your Home/biz With Affordable Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Solar Energy Package And Products by abiamahart: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2011
Hi NL's I felt i should share my success tips as Power systems engineer who opted for renewable energy solutions for clients since 2005. Truly the road was not smooth especially with most Nigerian been energy guzzlers. Nice to know there is a change in trend as cost of energy continues to soar uncontrollably.

To keep your business or contacts afloat you surely need power hence i will describe my scenario. I need to be online average of 6hrs a day and require lighting and basic cooling hence i asked what amount of energy do i need to be operational thereby keeping in touch and no downtime in my business. So i opted for energy saving devices and achieved the following:

Laptop  x1          - 65W
Printer x1           - 20W
Standing fan x1  - 55W

During the day i consume 135W when its cloudy i shut down the fan. At night i add a 5W bulb though i most times use the following at night:

DSTV decoder x 1 - 40W
15" lcd x 1            - 45W
Lighting  x 2          -  10W
Standing fan x 1   - 55W

NOTE NO APPLIANCE IS ON WHEN NOT IN USE. YOU HAVE TO BE CONSERVATIVE TO ENJOY THE FULL BENEFITS.

With this i am operational/basic comfort for under 175W @ N195,000 for an installation within Lagos area. Outside Lagos will attract forwarding charges. This very basic one can be done DIY but for larger installations solar powered homes, offices, solar powered street lights, CCTV, boreholes for community,schools and farms you may call 08035794084 for a price quote.

In stock presently are Solar Lamps to give you lighting for 6 x 7m square room effectively and comes with cell phone charging accessories for just N4,500 only.

Solar panels start as low as N35,000. All products are CE certified

Deep cycle batteries start as low as N24,000 (PLS LET ME CLARIFY HERE THAT HIGH AMPERE BATTERIES 600Ah/800Ah/1500Ah ETC ARE NOT STOCK ITEMS) To ensure quality we order ex-factory)

Various charge controllers depending on your application

Inverters from as low as 160W - 10KW

Also watch out for technical tips and SOLAR POWER 101

OR DO YOU HAVE A CONTRACT OR PROJECT AND REQUIRE COMPETENT INSTALLERS WITH ENGINEERING BACKGROUND YOU MAY EITHER CALL 08035794084 OR Email rigseas@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Solar Energy Package And Products by caldenergi: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2011
Is your price of N195,000 inclusive of PV Panels, Inverter and Battery?
Re: Affordable Solar Energy Package And Products by abiamahart: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
@caldenegi
Yes the N195,000 includes the PV module, inverter, battery, controller, cabling and  installation cost

For Mr. Chidi
Most solar panels today come with a blocking diode and your charge contoller prevents backfeed from the batteries both while generating and at night.

The N4,500 is the retail cost for one unit of the solar lamp inclusive of the accessories but for a carton of six units we will offer N4,000 bringing it to N24,000 giving you a savings of N6,000.
Re: Affordable Solar Energy Package And Products by nonsog: 6:23am On Aug 26, 2014
IS YOUR BUSINESS LOOKING TO STABILIZE YOUR ENERGY COSTS, HEDGE AGAINST RISING ELECTRICITY RATES, LOWER YOUR OPERATING EXPENSES, AND REDUCE YOUR IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT? IS YOUR BUSINESS LOCATED IN AN AREA WHERE UTILITY ELECTRICITY IS UNPREDICTABLE, UNRELIABLE AND MOST OFTEN UNAVAILABLE? ARE YOU HAVING TO DEAL WITH ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS LIKE POLLUTING, NOISY DIESEL GENERATORS, COSTLY MAINTENANCE AND CONSTANT REFUELLING?

WE HAVE THE TECHNICAL AND PRACTICAL EXPERTISE TO DELIVER COST-EFFECTIVE SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS TO YOUR BUSINESS. OUR SYSTEMS CAN BE USED EITHER BY THEMSELVES OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANOTHER ENERGY SOURCE SUCH AS GRID ELECTRICITY. OUR HIGH PERFORMANCE SOLAR PANEL ARRAYS ARE DESIGNED FOR A CLEAN, PERMANENT INSTALLATION AND WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE RELIABLE POWER FOR MANY YEARS LONG AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS PAID FOR ITSELF.

CALL US TODAY AT (+234) 7067383373 AND WE’LL GET YOUR BUSINESS ON ITS WAY TO SAVING MONEY WITH A SOLAR POWER SYSTEM.

(+234) 07067383373
WEBSITE; WWW.EZUTECHSOLAR.COM
EMAIL; INFO@.EZUTECHSOLAR.COM

LOAD CHART FOR ALL CAPACITIES

1.5KVA INVERTER

1, 2FANS

2, 1TV

3, 10LIGHTENS OF 10W ENERGY BULBS

3KVA/36V INVERTER

1, 3FANS

2, 1TV

2  15BULBS IN 10W ENERGY SAVING BULBS

3, 1FRIDGE OR FREEZER

3.5KVA/48V INVERTER

1, 3FANS

2, 2TV

2  20BULBS IN 10W ENERGY SAVING BULBS

3, 1FRIDGE OR FREEZER 

5KVA/48V INVERTER

1, 5FANS

2, 2TV

3, 1FRIDGE AND 1 FREEZER

10KVA/72V INVERTER

1, 5FANS

2, 2TV

3, 1FRIDGE AND 1 FREEZER

4, 2PCS 1HP AIR CONDITION

ADVANTAGES OF UTL INVERTERS OVER OTHER PRODUCTS
1, LOW VOLTAGE OF 90V CAN CHARGE THE UNIT
2, MULTI CHARGING SYSTEM
3,INBUILT STABILIZER
4,SUPER SILENCE (NOT HAVING FAN NOISE LIKE OTHER PRODUCTS)
5, CHARGES VERY WELL ON GENERATOR DUE TO WIDE RANGE OF FREQUENCY TOLERANCE
6, IT DOUBLE DISPLAY SYSTEMS LIKE LCD AND LED INDICATOR
(7)SERVICE SPARES ARE AVAILABLE HERE IN P.H FOR QUICK FIX

Re: Affordable Solar Energy Package And Products by igharuosa2014: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2014
Thank you for the info..i seen this ad too on search google for kobostone...

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Lenovo Flex 5 SOLD / SOLD!!! / Iphone Xs Max 256gb Going For Just 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.