Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,493 members, 7,743,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 February 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Improve In Your Online Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Improve In Your Online Study (81 Views)

Participants Needed For An Online Study Targeted At Nigerian Youths Aged 18-34 / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths / Please How Can I Improve In My English Speaking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve In Your Online Study by Proposalguru: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2023
Technology has made study pr learning online easy, and this mode of study is becoming the new norm of knowledge acquisition. Despite the immense benefits of online study, there is however some various challenges that comes with learning online. To most people, inability to manage their time properly have them not to be able to finish their online courses.

I too have been caught in the web of abandoning my online classes in time past cheesy due to some flimsy excuses.

Meanwhile, theses challenges are preventable with proper planning. The tools share in this piece will help you improve in your online learning. You can read the full tips below
https://kweekbucks.com.ng/2023/10/20/must-have-tools-for-easy-online-learning/

(1) (Reply)

Pursuing Your Dream Of MBBS In Russia / A Comprehensive Guide To Become An ISO 27001 Lead Auditor. / The Best Online Course For Freelancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.