Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Be A Top Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be A Top Model (582 Views)

School Bullies Called Me A Whale...now I’m Top Model - (sexy Photos) / African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties / Another Nigerian In American Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Top Model by Uchenaija: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
Do you wanna be a MODEL, advertise your product, your market or a company? Why not try one of the innovative, creative and quality magazine in the market. The stirring thing about the magazine is that it is distributed for free in the intention that it reaches many hands. We actually place them at important places ( like hotels, eateries, e-centers etc) around the cities we circulate.
Why not try LE-PROFIL magazine! They cover more than 10 major cities in the country such as Lagos, calabar, Abuja, Uyo, Aba, Umuahia, Benin.Their prices are very cheap from 5000N upwards. If you know the value of advertising your market then advertise with LE-PROFIL MAGAZINE. You can reach me on ............ We would come to you wherever you are and you can be assured of the best quality like you can see in the pictures below
NB:we also cover events.

[center][/center]

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kim Kardashian Fires Kris Humphries With A Letter Of Divorce / Ashton Kutcher Defends A Child Molester / Naeto C At War With Concert Promoter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.