Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,582 members, 7,755,821 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 06:07 PM

In This SAPA Period People Are Still Making It Big In Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In This SAPA Period People Are Still Making It Big In Dollars (135 Views)

We Buy Abandon Website & Blog Still Making $500 Monthly / Amazon: Are People Still Making It In Kindle Publishing / Businessman, 9 Others Win Big In Diamondxtra Season 11 Monthly Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In This SAPA Period People Are Still Making It Big In Dollars by Spectaculaabdul: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2023
The way this SAPA period is handling people this days is so sad. People are making money lowkey and others are still finding their ways. Come to think of it Dollar$ is now 1025 naira 🤯 so how much can you make in dollar$? I have something that will help you change your financial status, give you the opportunity of changing your family's life if i can do it you can also do it.

You might have heard of affiliate marketing and if you haven't I'll explain it here. Affiliate marketing is a business model that connects you to business owners or even companies where you connect them to buyers and you receive a good commission from it.

For example you promote a product worth 100k and the commissio

for that product is 50% guess what!! You bag 50k for every product you promote. Easy money

Before I proceed, how many of such products can you sell in a week to make enough money that you'll live a good life?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Royal Q Still Paying And Has Not Crashed? / In Need Of Money To Start A Business In Ph / I Have A $50 Steam Card But I Don't Know Where To Trade It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.