Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,425 members, 7,755,095 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 05:18 AM

Don't Tell Me You Don't Need A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Tell Me You Don't Need A Man (166 Views)

No! No!! No!!! Don't Tell Me That.... Lord Lugard Was A Simp / Trust Me When I Say You Don't Need Women (For Vaseline Crew Members Only) / I Don't Need Normal Sex But Intense Pounding, Biting,slapping - Pretty Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Tell Me You Don't Need A Man by LoveUdie: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2023
Every woman needs a man. To say "I don't need a man in my life; I can achieve EVERYTHING I want as a single" is hypocrisy. Ladies who run their lives with that mentality will stay single for a very long time. That is no longer self-confidence, it is pride and pride goes before a fall. The Bible tells us to think high but not MORE HIGHLY than we ought to think (Romans 12:3).

I need a man to feel complete. I need a man to get pregnant. I need a man to be the father of my children. I need a man to have sex with. I need a man to be my best opposite-sex friend. I need a man whose vision I can support. I need a man I can help. I need a man to fulfill destiny with. I need a man I can look up to, lead me, guide me counsel me when I need counsel, and correct me when I make a mistake, yes, I need a man!

Until you get to the point when you humble yourself to acknowledge this need, you won't attract the right man, and your marriage won't work because you won't respect him.

A time comes in our lives when a man needs a woman; a woman needs a man. We must acknowledge this, humble ourselves, allow the right person to find us, and submit to love because God is love. He wants us to love and be loved.

You deserve to be loved and yes! You need a man that.... https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Have A Dream About Someone You Don't Know And Never Met / South African Men Are So Nice / Twilight...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.