Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,750 members, 7,889,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic (12762 Views)

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by DestinyNigga: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2023
winner37:

We are four males, is over two decades now losing our mum at a very tender age so our dad went ahead to get another woman ..
This woman has caused a lot of troubles in our family since stepping in even to an extent of poisoned our food but God saved my brother and I during the darkest days of my life , this woman has committed many atrocious acts but my dad still have a room for her in his heart..

This reason of my writing goes this ;

My brother who in the village due to shortening down of his work reported issues to me how my stepmom accused his wife of stealing eggs going farther reminding of the past due to her dubious attitude my elder brother beat her up and sent her to their family some years ago but after some while my dad brought her back for peace settling..
From the report my brother told me the woman went on by saying some curse on us that she as no benefits deriving from us after she had taken cared of us now we showed her no favor ,meanwhile her first son is living with me over two years now in south-western part of this country with a little am having I do placed my dad on a monthly allowance which from there she will gain some stuff . Traveling home I will buy some clothes also go along with my clothes that I consider outdated but still nice for her two children who are in the village and during my staying with them I will take care of the bills which my dad will not be comfortable with it... my elder brother's wife is a nurse , she's always there for her on all ramifications, my second elder brother's wife
do take care of her but to my greatest surprised our stepmother still have the mouth to say we have done nothing for her ..
From my brother's words ,the woman said alot of words which I don't want to put in writing..

Am thinking to send her son back to the village and stop responding to any help ..

Why will u send ur brother back to village because of his ungrateful mum. He's ur brother and he may be president tomorrow. As far as he doesn't constitute nuisance, let him be with you.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by DestinyNigga: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2023
Again, u guys have no right to beat her no matter what. Why not ignore her totally.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Qatar2022: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
This is one thing I still respect my old man for till tomorrow. After our Mom died, he didn't remarry. Well there was no way he would have done that with 6 hefty girls surrounding him. We for no gree.

As for your Stepmom, with all the evil she did to you guys and even tried to poison you, you're not supposed to go close to her or anything that concerns her. For her to now be feeling entitled and ungrateful for the little she's even getting after all she did is enough reason to hands off her matter completely let her see what to complain about. Avoid her like the plague she is. She has her own children, let her train them too so they can be taking care of her.

If not for God, I'll say ditch them altogether but you can still be raising the children small anytime they call for help because those ones are your blood but ogbeni if them too come with their mama character, lock up.
If he remarry you and your sisters won't do anything other than blab and shut up
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Qatar2022: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2023
Zupay:

Your brother being a married man and still lives under your father's roof (unless the house was not built by your dad) tends to generate such friction.

She is your father's wife , who has children for your father who also have rights in that house and your elder brother has no right sending your father's wife back to her family even when your father finally passes on.

Make una hustle, get ur share of the family land and build una own structure no matter how small.......that living in the father's house with your father, stepmother and half-siblings as a married son with his own wife and children dey generate unnecessary wahala, even greetings dey cause trouble!

As for your half-brother living with you, if he has proven not to be an extension of his mother's character then let him continue staying with you if you can afford it.
How many of you that talk this nonsense have big or separate house in the village
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Jewessgratitud3: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Qatar2022:

If he remarry you and your sisters won't do anything other than blab and shut up

You for go marry am give am now. You think every man is useless that will just pick any idiot who didn't know how we started to come and separate us?

Look, my Mom was a special wife who raised special daughters for him and what we shared as a family was too strong for any one to come inbetween us.

My dad will beat his chest and tell any one who cared to listen that he's proud of his daughters. Mind you he was an alpha male and he was very tall fair and handsome. So this one no be say na ugliness cause am. It was a strong bond.

If you like don't learn, your children na him go suffer am.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Why will u send ur brother back to village because of his ungrateful mum. He's ur brother and he may be president tomorrow. As far as he doesn't constitute nuisance, let him be with you.

Since his mum said we are not helping her and I consider sending him home is the best option
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Bro, they won’t understand what it’s to have a step mum especially a woman from Akwa Ibom. They are the true wickedness of the wicked.

For my father to tell me secretly to always choose food randomly when the wife dishes food so she won’t poison me.

Is too bad ..
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2023
Pharaohny:

there are always two sides to a story but if all you`ve said is true i really pity that step mother of yours, meanwhile leave your step brother with he`s innocent of all the alligations don`t be that step mother you all are trying to avoid.

This woman had done worst than what am writing brother, I can't come here and lie ...If someone could have the mind of poisoning food what do you think?
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

When a wicked person has decided never to see anything good in you or whatever you do (for them), it is best you keep your distance from such a person.
Don't make yourself available to such people.

Hmmmmm
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by BALLOSKI: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
winner37:

We are four males, is over two decades now losing our mum at a very tender age so our dad went ahead to get another woman ..
This woman has caused a lot of troubles in our family since stepping in even to an extent of poisoned our food but God saved my brother and I during the darkest days of my life , this woman has committed many atrocious acts but my dad still have a room for her in his heart..

This reason of my writing goes this ;

My brother who in the village due to shortening down of his work reported issues to me how my stepmom accused his wife of stealing eggs going farther reminding of the past due to her dubious attitude my elder brother beat her up and sent her to their family some years ago but after some while my dad brought her back for peace settling..
From the report my brother told me the woman went on by saying some curse on us that she as no benefits deriving from us after she had taken cared of us now we showed her no favor ,meanwhile her first son is living with me over two years now in south-western part of this country with a little am having I do placed my dad on a monthly allowance which from there she will gain some stuff . Traveling home I will buy some clothes also go along with my clothes that I consider outdated but still nice for her two children who are in the village and during my staying with them I will take care of the bills which my dad will not be comfortable with it... my elder brother's wife is a nurse , she's always there for her on all ramifications, my second elder brother's wife
do take care of her but to my greatest surprised our stepmother still have the mouth to say we have done nothing for her ..
From my brother's words ,the woman said alot of words which I don't want to put in writing..

Am thinking to send her son back to the village and stop responding to any help ..
The only shield you have against that woman and her evil intention is the fact that her own offering is benefiting from the product of your sweat.

Don't send that boy away. He's your brother.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
BALLOSKI:
The only shield you have against that woman and her evil intention is the fact that her own offering is benefiting from the product of your sweat.

Don't send that boy away. He's your brother.

Alright... thanks πŸ™
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by omooba969(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

When a wicked person has decided never to see anything good in you or whatever you do (for them), it is best you keep your distance from such a person.
Don't make yourself available to such people.

Special adviser tongue

It's a possibility that the person you're advising is even the problem, rather than tag the one who wouldn't take their rubbish as 'wicked person'. cool
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by kanwele: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aunty swear for her back in ur heart. Don't take any vengeful person for a joke

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by omooba969(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
This is one thing I still respect my old man for till tomorrow. After our Mom died, he didn't remarry. Well there was no way he would have done that with 6 hefty girls surrounding him. We for no gree.

As for your Stepmom, with all the evil she did to you guys and even tried to poison you, you're not supposed to go close to her or anything that concerns her. For her to now be feeling entitled and ungrateful for the little she's even getting after all she did is enough reason to hands off her matter completely let her see what to complain about. Avoid her like the plague she is. She has her own children, let her train them too so they can be taking care of her.

If not for God, I'll say ditch them altogether but you can still be raising the children small anytime they call for help because those ones are your blood but ogbeni if them too come with their mama character, lock up.

You and your sisters are wicked, y'all should have arranging chicks for your dad on a daily.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by mariahAngel(f): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
omooba969:

Special adviser tongue

It's a possibility that the person you're advising is even the problem, rather than tag the one who wouldn't take their rubbish as 'wicked person'. cool

Ehen?
Ngbo winner37, omooba969 wi pe boya you're the wicked person?πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by BALLOSKI: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
winner37:

Alright... thanks πŸ™
Keep pushing and praying hard. The lord is your strength. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

Ehen?
Ngbo winner37, omooba969 wi pe boya you're the wicked person?πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Pls could you write on what I can read and understand?
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2023
omooba969:

You and your sisters are wicked, y'all should have arranging chicks for your dad on a daily.

You're a dingbat!!
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2023
omooba969:

Special adviser tongue

And what are you insinuating now ?
You must be a very awkward animal..
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2023
DestinyNigga:
Again, u guys have no right to beat her no matter what. Why not ignore her totally.

Was a heart full of anger 😀
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by omooba969(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
winner37:

And what are you insinuating now ?
You must be a very awkward animal..

Hehehe πŸ˜‚, mariahAngel can you now see I guessed right.

This mofo and his brother are the problem in their father's marriage - they would not let that poor woman enjoy her marriage. grin
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by omooba969(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
winner37:

You're a dingbat!!

mariahAngel , another one! grin

Dirty temperament. cool
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by omooba969(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Keep pushing and praying hard. The lord is your strength. You're welcome.

What prayer are you on about? Winner37 and his good-for-nothing brother are the problem in this matter.

Their father and his wife are adults, these clowns who call themselves brothers should leave them alone to enjoy their home and marriage - SIMPLE. grin
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
omooba969:

This mofo and his brother are the problem in their father's marriage - they would not let that poor woman enjoy her marriage. grin

Omooba, are you looking for trouble again? πŸ™‚
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by omooba969(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

Omooba, are you looking for trouble again? πŸ™‚

You this lady πŸ™‚, so I'm now a troublemaker eh? 😏
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
omooba969:

What I have experienced you or your children will experience it ....
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
omooba969:

You this lady πŸ™‚, so I'm now a troublemaker eh? 😏

Just leave her alone, if she doesn't experience what I have had passed through her children will experience what I experienced...am.not praying for her oo but she experience it in life
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
omooba969:

Your children will experience what I have passed through in that poor woman you are referring to....
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by omooba969(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
winner37:

What I have experienced you or your children will experience it ....

To what end 😏 - you and your brother are the troublemakers in this matter.

Useless noisemaker!
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by omooba969(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
winner37:

My children will experience what I have passed through in that poor woman you are referring to....

Good grin
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Lucasesene(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Since the young man isn't giving you trouble just let him be and do you best to treat him right, it will be unfair for him to suffer for the sins of the mother,

Your brothers family living with dad isn't the best infact they are inconveniencing dad, they should allow dad enjoy his family so i advice they move our because never a time would they say anything good about your stepmother even if she has repent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Price Wahala! / Need Help: Degenerate Older Brother Traumatizing Parents / What Tactics Do Parents Employ To Stop Their Kids From Bedwetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.