Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,457 members, 7,751,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 07:19 PM

Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? (2214 Views)

Aerial Video : APC Kaduna Presidential Rally Venue Was Filled To The B / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police / Aerial Video Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by Salewa97: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Below is an aerial video of Akure as taken by MO Lawal.

I love the greenery and how neat the city is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cde2u9XYYgw&pp=ygUOTW8gbGF3YWwgYWt1cmU%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JKEf9oF7-g

CC: Mynd44 Seun

9 Likes

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by malcom1X: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Guy why na?
Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yea...akure is serene and nice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by gebest: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Op you can LIE for Africa 🌍, that first video is not Akure at all. What do you hope to gain by lying.
Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by christejames(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Akure is a great city per South West standard undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by iamtardey(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Abi iz nor thesame Akure??!πŸ‘€
Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by Jokerman(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lol...no be only Akure na Ado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by pendusky(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Salewa97:
Below is an aerial video of Akure as taken by MO Lawal.

I love the greenery and how neat the city is.

CC: Mynd44 Seun

Have you tried Uyo before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3my7YFU8yA?si=Xty8Iarut7GMq7mO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezZLV8dx7p4?si=9kt1ho6RvQvhBWVZ
Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by Salewa97: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
gebest:
Op you can LIE for Africa 🌍, that first video is not Akure at all. What do you hope to gain by lying.

Where is it?

Afghanistan?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by Salewa97: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2023

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by Becomrichn: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 4:56am On Oct 26, 2023
No state in Nigeria makes efforts to improve their environment like Akwa Ibom State.

BTW, what I saw in that video is bunch of undeveloped lands.

In greeny environments, people use trees and flowers to improve its ambiance.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by Broveens42(m): 5:11am On Oct 26, 2023
SoNature:
No state in Nigeria makes efforts to improve their environment like Akwa Ibom State.

BTW, what I saw in that video is bunch of undeveloped lands.

In greeny environments, people use trees and flowers to improve its ambiance.

Seems you do more of hearing than visiting.
That title goes to Owerri city because their greenery isn't only concentrated on major roads but normal neighborhood.
Below is ikenegbu neighborhood

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by Corn247: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2023
I was very surprised the first time i toured ondo and Akure, its very beautiful with lots of hills.

They also have one of the best express roads from Ondo to Lagos, you will wish all the roads in Nigeria are like that.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by eteebanky: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Akure is a civil servants city

Once the government refused to pay their workers salary, everywhere in that city will always bore, it'll even affect businesses

Only few people dy suffer in Akure sha
Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by eteebanky: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Corn247:
I was very surprised the first time i toured ondo and Akure, its very beautiful with lots of hills.

They also have one of the best express roads from Ondo to Lagos, you will wish all the roads in Nigeria are like that.

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by globalresource: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2023
Yeah akure is not bad

1 Like

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by SpatialKing(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Where is the green please

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by speaktome(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2023
If the roofs are not brown in color, I doubt it...

#MySignature
#Mybusiness

1 Like

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by 90dbest: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2023
eteebanky:
Akure is a civil servants city

Once the government refused to pay their workers salary, everywhere in that city will always bore, it'll even affect businesses

Only few people dy suffer in Akure sha
Like most other south west state. It's always dull.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2023
90dbest:
Like most other south west state. It's always dull.
yes,like Lagos ,ibadan and Abk

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by forgiveness: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2023
Osogbo, Akure and Abeokuta are underrated cities but they remain among the top 10 most developed cities in Nigeria aside cities in Lagos state. cool

But if cities in Lagos state are counted, they might be among the 20 cities though Abeokuta might be among top 10.

1. Lagos City (Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Surulere and Yaba)
2. Abuja
3. Ikeja
4. Lekki
5. Port Harcourt
6. Kano
7. Ibadan
8. Kaduna
9. Enugu
10. Abeokuta
11. Benin city
12. Jos
13. Owerri
15. Uyo
16. Warri
17. Maiduguri
18. Calabar
19. Akure
20. Oshogbo

The only cities I have not been to are Kano, Kaduna and Maiduguri. I don visit the rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by richiemcgold: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2023
Akure is no more as beautiful as it used to be. Aketi has not been treating Akure well in terms of infrastructure and urban developments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by OVB123: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2023
richiemcgold:
Akure is no more as beautiful as it used to be. Aketi has not been treating Akure well in terms of infrastructure and urban developments.
Do you mean that akeredolu is not doing anything in akure presently?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by Kepukepu: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2023
Your English is wrong
Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by richiemcgold: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2023
OVB123:
Aketi has some few projects scattered across Akure but none of them has been completed in almost 7 years he has become governor, whereas his home town in Owo is now like a 'small London' because nearly all urban development projects are concentrated there.
If you visit Akure today you will shake your head. The same Akure that was formerly the 2nd neatest city in Nigeria after Calabar.
The best governor to have changed the face of Akure was Mimiko. Agagu also tried. But this Aketi, his scorecard is less than 20%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by Ooni: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2023
Akure is good in Yoruba standard because even the first picture makes me ashamed as a Yoruba.
Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by richiemcgold: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2023
OVB123:

Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by richiemcgold: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2023
Kepukepu:
Your English is wrong
"The most greenest and neatest" Lol!
I thought I was the only one observing the error.
Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by Bulldozer90: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Akure indeed
Sorry to say but Yorubaland is an absolute disgrace.
Re: Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? by OVB123: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2023
richiemcgold:

Aketi has some few projects scattered across Akure but none of them has been completed in almost 7 years he has become governor, whereas his home town in Owo is now like a 'small London' because nearly all urban development projects are concentrated there.
If you visit Akure today you will shake your head. The same Akure that was formerly the 2nd neatest city in Nigeria after Calabar.
The best governor to have changed the face of Akure was Mimiko. Agagu also tried. But this Aketi, his scorecard is less than 20%.
But what are the political gladiators from akure doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! / Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. / Aregbesola Creates 3,000 Fresh Jobs; Establishes West Africa’s Largest Garment F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.