Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,339 members, 7,750,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 10:27 AM

Can Someone Help Me With My Diet - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can Someone Help Me With My Diet (242 Views)

Can Someone Help Me With The Recipe Of Ewa Agoyin / Banting Diet For Weight Loss / How To Lose Weight With Keto Diet Using Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me With My Diet by Donkogbe: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2023
i have a big body right from childhood and at a time i joined the gym to reduce my weight.

now i have a potbelly and i have reduced my food in all ways i only eat 2small noodles and egg and now i prolong the time i eat.

But nothing changed even if i drink water i will get big, i don taya like and i see people very slim eating heavily and still not fat
Re: Can Someone Help Me With My Diet by world123: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Noodles or any processed food is the wrongest food to eat.

Go on natural home made food. You can make soup as vegetable soup, eat it alone without swallow.

Take more of vegetable, fruits, less carbohydrates.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With My Diet by Jewessgratitud3: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
That noodles is the main culprit. Try going on lentils and legumes. Eat more of vegetables like water leaf and ugu especially in your rice spag. You don't even need spag.

(1) (Reply)

Monday Motivation / How Much More Room Do You Have In Your Heart For Heartbreaks ? / Giveaway Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.