Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,346 members, 7,750,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 11:07 AM

Who Has Benefited From This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Benefited From This? (100 Views)

Has Anyone Benefited From The Nirsal AGSMEIS Loan? / Have You Benefited From The Cbn Nirsal Covid 19 Support ? / Who Has Heard About Ishiba And Who Has Benefited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Benefited From This? by johnog4sure: 12:07am On Oct 27, 2023
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/31/world-bank-releases-200m-to-boost-vocational-education-as-itf-unveils-framework-for-apprenticeship?amp=1

The link above shows that world bank has RELEASED such money. Yet we are not seeing any beneficiary.
I was among the stakeholders invited for the piloting of this brilliant apprenticeship and traineeship scheme in Abuja about 2 years ago, the conclusion was that it is only money that is delaying implementation, money has been released long ago yet there's dead silence!
I had written to the itf several times, the early stages they acted oblivious later they said they're designing the implementation finally they said they're not sure I should keep checking back. If we must move forward in this country we must speak up in cases like this.
This program is enough to change this country for good, that was Germany did.

Mods help me take this to FP, we must leverage on the use of technology to force TRANSPARENCY ON GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS.

(1) (Reply)

4bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex With Bq Out For Sale@ Kajola Ibeju Lekki 40m / Jumia Black Friday / Which App Is Giving Out Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.