Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real (1569 Views)

Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. / Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! / Its Real, Make $10 Daily For Just 2 Minutes: Its Works For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by ratiken(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2007
I have made $5900 in two weeks just like that. All i did was read mails, visit sites and surveys and am already there. I never believed until i tried it. Its just a free click away. U make $500 by registering alone and every other detail is on the site.

http://www.richptr.com/pages/index.php?refid=amiablekenny

Nigerians this is FREE, You lose nothing trying it if you doubt.
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by bravoo: 12:29am On Sep 14, 2007
its ok,but have they pay you
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by awa(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2007
Man,
I have tried filling in the form with the sign-up link send to my box but all to no avail as the Accounts Payment ID requested could not be provided by me. Please be kind enough to guide me further on this.
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by ratiken(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2007
It normally doesn't take much stress to sign up. So keep trying
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by zigalo(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2007
bros, please could be explain how this stuff works, you said its free to sign up yet they asking for payment account, and how do you earn this cash you're talking about, ? and have they paid you, ? please all this questions are begging for answers
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by funshiba(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2007
hi pal,

i;m a member and v made more than "10k" but i need to know?

v u upgraded todiamond membership or anyother?i registered with an e gold account(WWW.E-GOLD.COM), have they credited ur account?

http://www.richptr.com/pages/index.php?refid=funshiba
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by ogoogirl(f): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2007
i have sent my email for the signing inor wat.bros pls explain wat this is all abt. i need to know abt them pls. can u contact me on my no so that we talk more. 08036125630. one luv.
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by funyin(f): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2007
i have also signed up.but can u tell me more about it and can i be paid using Western Union?
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by koladz(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2007
u are making 5900 per month u must be very stupid foolish indeed
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by koladz(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2007
u are making 5900 per month u must be very stupid foolish indeed pls which site
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by funyin(f): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2007
Please Rati ken is it free?because there was a place i saw Pay for your membership first.
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by debojyde(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2007
This is so retarded.I can,t believe some people are still this ignorant in 2007.How could anybody believe this.Na so e easy to make dollar from oyinbo.
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by debojyde(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2007
funyin:

i have also signed up.but can u tell me more about it and can i be paid using Western Union?

LMFAO grin grin
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by funyin(f): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2007
That is one stupid thing about we Nigerians, we don't believe in trial .
Afterall the people are not requesting you to pay any money.

So Debo wetin bi your stress shocked
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by funyin(f): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2007
That is one stupid thing about we Nigerians, we dont believe in trial .
Afterall the people are not requesting you to pay any money.

So Debojyde wetin bi your stress shocked
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by Jezzy(f): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2007
It is a scam.By the time you provide them with your account number,you'll find out that it's too late to withdraw.Nobody gives you dollars for free,we that are in the dollar country know that.To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by ratiken(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2007
cool
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by ratiken(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2007
U ought to have an e-gold account to be paid
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by femochi: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2007
Hello guys,kindly let me know your views about workin in a micro-finance bank.thanks
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by starlet: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2007
hey guys, this is not true because i have done this 2 weeks ago.
Re: I Thought It Was A Joke But Its Real by topeorekoy(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2007
i don't believe in this stufss. i have joined over 1 mth and i can't even withdraw all the $81k i have in there and i have even upgraded since then

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy/(online Job)18 & Above Only: Apply Now / Industrial Training (IT) Attachment... / Strategic Outsourcing Limited Recruiting OND Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.