Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (58462 Views)

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by otumfour(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
Most def she cheating alryt, I mean how tha furk do I see ma gurl txt a dude " I'll always love u" and be like it cud just be another form of love ; nu/gga your being played smoofly trust me and pls pay no mind to these Fake Internet wannabe "smooth boys" talkn 'bout "why do u checkup on her fon to see if she cheating on u or not and all tht crap" wtf do y'all want tha dude to do, for all u know dudes planning to spend the rest of his life wit this gurl, it's his right to know all abt the woman he be banging and making babies wit in future lol! And according to the OP, they've come to an agreement not to even Be Intimate ; they're waiting for tht faithful day undecided, dude! Tht cud be a big plus for her , by the time u get to test her vagigil grin it would have been violated by some fools in the past but , the irony here is u can't really tell the diff's cuz u ain't ever hit tht b4. Sad but true.

@ OP! All said and done tho, hope u no dey cheat on this girl urself, cuz if u are, then it serves your black arrzz right  grin

domack99:

I want to believe that she is not cheating on you yet and i pray that the guy on the text message is not her first luv or else you are in deep poo!!!
All that shows is that you have not win all her heart you still need to try further if u can and then take time to study her and notice her words. Never ask her if she love you because if she does she will certainly tell you when u are least expecting.
Also i will advice u dont rush into marriage with her untill you get a clear signal.

Now tht bold Part is crap talk; why do y'all come on nairaland and act as if u'r saints.
Heart winning my arrz
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by ashiri1: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2011
IF U ARE A BIG BOI, YOU WUD HAVE HER ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AND BEGGING TO BE NUMBER 1.

JUST HAMA WELL FIRST THEN U GO SEE 7 CUTE AND MATURED LADIES FIGHTING TO SIGN U UP. TRULY

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Agybabe(f): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2011
@poster take it easy. Try and win her heart totally, she might love you but you have not given her reason to be wholeheartedly. Make her realise you are better of her other b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s if you love her. The text on her phone is bad but beat the guy to it. Let it be you she is referring to. Work it out. You can hardly know if she cheating except if she wants you to. That is the little i can say for now please.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by ritze(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
Agybabe:

@poster take it easy. Try and win her heart totally, she might love you but you have not given her reason to be wholeheartedly. Make her realise you are better of her other b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s if you love her. The text on her phone is bad but beat the guy to it. Let it be you she is referring to. Work it out. You can hardly know if she cheating except if she wants you to. That is the little i can say for now please.

love no be contest o
its simply straigth from the heart

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by LongOne1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2011
pro01:

Unfortunately, ignorance is not quite as blissful as you make it seem. Certainly wouldn't be nice for you to be walking around confidently as Suliya's Bf/husband, only for your neighbours and friends to be scoffing at you behind your back about how're you're a mumu and how your 'trusted' Suliya is a generous donator of her punana to xyz guys. The problem is that overly trusting and supposedly 'secure' cuckolds are always the last to know, because they had been living in a delusion of blissful ignorance and baseless confidence, which made them shut their eyes, ears and nose to the harsh reality on ground.

Nice, I have seen the worst parts of women, however, one thing I can’t bring myself to do is to worry about what she is doing/who she might be with, monitoring her every movement, trying to catch her in a lie, e.t.c . All that results to stress and takes the fun out of the relationship. For me it’s either you give your ALL or NOTHING. BTW, if you worry about what people think about you, you won’t go very far in life – fact.

There is also a proverb ‘what you don’t know can’t hurt you’ meaning if you do not know about a problem; you will not be able to make yourself unhappy by worrying about it.
In addition, the serenity prayer by Reinhold Niebuhr says ‘God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

People will always talk and say nasty things about you, humans will always cheat ‘cos it’s in our nature. These things you can’t change, so you need to accept this and move on. Trust is the basis of a relationship, is also what keeps businesses together, so Trust is the keyword. The dating stage is when you get to know and trust someone. If you can’t achieve that, then there is no point continuing or moving it forward, ‘cos when you really ‘know’ someone, you can tell/feel when they are lying or when something is wrong.

pro01:
From what I have observed severally, the most trusting and blissfully ignorant dudes are ALWAYS the most cheated upon.
This is a generalization, and I won’t argue with your ‘observation’, but even bad guys (cheats themselves) are cheated on. So, what are you saying? You should hire a Private Investigator to be following your gf/wife? Alternatively, you should not trust your gf/wife or give her 51% trust, if so, how do you measure trust?
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chines4(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2011
slimyem:

hello??
I have a hole btwn my legs not a d1ck
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2011
pro01:

Unfortunately, ignorance is not quite as blissful as you make it seem. Certainly wouldn't be nice for you to be walking around confidently as Suliya's Bf/husband, only for your neighbours and friends to be scoffing at you behind your back about how're you're a mumu and how your 'trusted' Suliya is a generous donator of her punana to xyz guys. The problem is that overly trusting and supposedly 'secure' cuckolds are always the last to know, because they had been living in a delusion of blissful ignorance and baseless confidence, which made them shut their eyes, ears and nose to the harsh reality on ground.

The major reason why most men would commit themselves to one woman - and shoulder her wahala (financial, material and emotional) is the expectation of some sort of possession and exclusivity to her affections/body. Otherwise, you wouldn't mind marrying/dating and taking care of a known LovePeddler/promiscuous woman would you? Imagine being blissfully ignorant of the fact that you're the 'monkey' wey dey work, while another 'baboon' somewhere dey chop? No nau, haba. It's certainly better to know  sadabeg, so that you would take appropraite measures. From what I have observed severally, the most trusting and blissfully ignorant dudes are ALWAYS the most cheated upon. Freely given trust is often taken for licence to miisbehave: that's human nature.

It's better for you to know, just don't let her know that you're trying to know - lest she works extra hard to cover her tracks. If she's truly innocent and worthy of trust (cos trust must be earned, not freely given), then any trap you set for her would catch nothing. As the saying goes, a clean conscience fears no accusation.
I LEARNT A LOT FROM THIS POST, BEST POST SO FAR
me self gan, they go through something, dnt want to do nothing, so they wont call u a clingy guy, i just left a ex, cause she said i was a lil bit clingy
the only reason a guy can get clingy, is if he talks to one girl alone and alone, of cause u will always want to talk to her  and will always want to find out every little thing

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by jidewin(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2011
She wrote "I'L ALWAYS LOVE U'to another guy and posters are here talking about trusting her, hehehe I can't laugh,what's there to trust when heart is not there even at least 75%.ol boy you are learning and this thing youngsters call love,I call it game. When you are ready to settle down and you know you are ready,the girl who will stay with you will show,as long as you are compatible and can tolerate eaxh others excesses.make friends,reduce intimacy and don't take all relationships to heart.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by born2boink(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2011
*The biggest reasons for bearing born2fuck ID was because of the cheating I faced when I was mumu stupid holly boy.
my ex girlfriend was sleeping with a married man of two children,she claimed the man was from her state that was why they were close. When the cat  was let out of her bag,I cannot commit suicide that day,I cried and sleep never come over night for a whole week, even landed in hospital but went on and after this incidence, I started fucking ashewo like madman and engaging in cheating and I add alcoholic by force

*until I found another one I love  whom I Bleep twice,which claimed she love me too,I was the only guy in her life and later found different text messages with the one message which was meet me in Pab hotel in ikotun, Na second time hurt be that, since then I add smoking to my lovely alcohol plus continue fucking ashi increases and street girls increase, change my id to from wale.star to dobodobo then born2fuck cause women hurt me,

**now I am with the 3rd relationship, we are 4 yrs now but I never trust, we bleeped wella while 3 years of the relationship was between fucking her and ashewo but since stop ashewo and concentrate on her alone since last year december while I am planning to launch Oyinbo ashi this december as my  stop ashi-birthday to make 1 year of no ashi, since tried to play me too but she has not succeed because I dey catch girl red handed before I vex madly, we are still together up to date but I will never trust until death and still verify her unsuspectingly,

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by CzarChris(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2011
ashiri1:

IF U ARE A BIG BOI, YOU WUD HAVE HER ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AND BEGGING TO BE NUMBER 1.

JUST HAMA WELL FIRST THEN U GO SEE 7 CUTE AND MATURED LADIES FIGHTING TO SIGN U UP. TRULY

True talk, but remember that chick that is over humble my actually be using your"BIG BOI" money to be training another guyman.

Simply put there is no telling unless you want to die before your time, (believe me I've been there). I just rely on that Don Juan instinct which every player must have to survive. Once I have that nagging feeling that something is just not right, either she is over nice that day, more caring than usual, psychologically drawn away, not calling as usual, just anything out of the ordinary. But players please no girl is alone, a lady is alone if she wants to be alone not that there is no one out there admiring her "no matter" how ugly she is tongue . So what's with the cheating stuff, angry you two ain't married yet so don't blame a player if he makes a hit. If your worried about cheating then put magun for her.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by ritze(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2011
[True talk, but remember that chick that is over humble my actually be using your"BIG BOI" money to be training another guyman.

Simply put there is no telling unless you want to die before your time, (believe me I've been there). I just rely on that Don Juan instinct which every player must have to survive. Once I have that nagging feeling that something is just not right, either she is over nice that day, more caring than usual, psychologically drawn away, not calling as usual, just anything out of the ordinary. But players please no girl is alone, a lady is alone if she wants to be alone not that there is no one out there admiring her "no matter" how ugly she is tongue . So what's with the cheating stuff, angry you two ain't married yet so don't blame a player if he makes a hit. If your worried about cheating then put [b]magun for her.[/b]
[/quote]
lmaooo wink wink[quote author=jidewin link=topic=789320.msg9422318#msg9422318 date=1319633790]
She wrote "I'L ALWAYS LOVE U'to another guy and posters are here talking about trusting her, hehehe I can't laugh,what's there to trust when heart is not there even at least 75%.ol boy you are learning and this thing youngsters call love,I call it game. When you are ready to settle down and you know you are ready,the girl who will stay with you will show,as long as you are compatible and can tolerate eaxh others excesses.make friends,reduce intimacy and don't take all relationships to heart.
seconded
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by danny212: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2011
Let the sleeping dog lie my bro. Cos there is no unique formula to life. Even the most faithful of women cheat a times. Just do your best and dont let anything get you down
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by coolruler(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2011
Dude,
I think the question you should ask yourself is this; "Is she worth my while??" If she's really worth your while, then you can take the time, and the patience to sort things out with her.

If you decide she's not worth it however, I say kick her to the curb and move on.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by ashiri1: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2011
Czar-Chris:

True talk, but remember that chick that is over humble my actually be using your"BIG BOI" money to be training another guyman.

Simply put there is no telling unless you want to die before your time, (believe me I've been there). I just rely on that Don Juan instinct which every player must have to survive. Once I have that nagging feeling that something is just not right, either she is over nice that day, more caring than usual, psychologically drawn away, not calling as usual, just anything out of the ordinary. But players please no girl is alone, a lady is alone if she wants to be alone not that there is no one out there admiring her "no matter" how ugly she is tongue . So what's with the cheating stuff, angry you two ain't married yet so don't blame a player if he makes a hit. If your worried about cheating then put magun for her.

Oga i passd tru same mess. but same lady was huniliated by cash wen i blew and finally i didnt marry her. i paid her in her coin cos when i arrived many chics ran after me. true stori
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by sleekman(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
Adulterous couple dramatically stuck together during intercourse
WEDNESDAY, 26 OCTOBER 2011 09:16 EDITOR NEWS

By Correspondent

A 44-year-old Harare man was dramatically fixed to a 38-year-old married woman during sexual intercourse - the couple is now being looked after at a Harare police station awaiting the anticipated arrival of the woman’s husband from South Africa, The ZimDiaspora can sensationally reveal.

The adulterous couple are rigidly attached together through their private parts and the woman’s husband is said to be holding the secret of this episode that has stunned local police and the neighborhood of Zimre Park Ruwa, Harare where they both stay in their respective houses. At the time of going to Press, the couple had been stuck for 48 hours. Commentators said medical science cannot intervene as it would mean cutting off the man's penis and could endanger the lives of both of them.

Police and eyewitnesses said the man who remains stuck to the woman is a local businessman and has been pleading for help promising to pay large sums of money to anyone who could unbolt him from the married woman. The businessman is also married, it was said. It is unclear whether his wife has been informed.

Sources said police rung up the woman’s husband last night but had not indicated when he would arrive in Harare, instead saying he was busy at work and needed to apply for an annual leave from his employers first, a process that can take days.

Sources claim that word reached the woman’s husband in South Africa that she was being unfaithful to him. It is said the man then came down to Zimbabwe recently and sought a traditional healer to provide him with "mubobobo" a common Shona traditional muti to trap an unfaithful wife.

Usually, to be unbolted the husband demands a herd of up to five cows.

“The stuck man has even been promising people new cars if they could help him. He is pleading with anyone who goes to see them in that position. Its really a shameful scene, “ source who have visited the stuck couple said.

@Poster you might want to go to Zimbabwe and try the magun alternative.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Sagamite(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2011
jidewin:

Well said!
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by achmed1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2011
@All I suggest we should start da nigerian version of cheaters, A program aired on zone reality on dstv. I love dat program ,u shld see d way spouses shout at themselves when the detectives arrange a meeting to catch d cheating partner red handed.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by ElmA1(f): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
grin Hire A private investigator! Goodluck!
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by tunnytox(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2011
@OP

There was a thread like this before and one Nairalander said he has a new invention called Totometre, with that device you can easily monitor the mileage of your girlfriend's vaginal.
I hope this helps.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Gbenge77(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2011
Love is based on mutual trust and respect.if you dont trust her,the relationship is not worth it.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by BRosewood: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2011
Well well well. What I'm about to say applies to reasonable men alone. My rule is this: if you suspect that she's cheating, then she is most definitely cheating. You don't need evidence; your intuition is more than enough.

They all have different styles to go about cheating but there is always one constant amongst all women all over the world: they exhibit the same pattern (symptoms). Eg: phone hiding, hiding their wall on facebook, sheepishly laughing when asked to clarify a suspicion, etc.

A man true to himself should always know when a woman that he is involved with lies to him. You don't have to challenge every lie but you should know when she's lying. And also, he should always know even before she cheats even in you are in different countries.

As for what she 'defence' (what she said about the other guy having a different type of love for her), she's a lying bitch. Excuse my language but it is the truth. She's two-timing you. All what she said is bullshit. I bet she was laughing in a funny way while she was saying it. And truly you don't have to ask anyway. You already read the text yourself. What further proof do you want? I say again, your intuition/instinct is all you truly need.

Also get this: no single girl sees any one man exclusively. She has atleast one other man somewhere that you may or may not know about. Of course they all claim otherwise, but it is A LIE. And I can't blame some of them because some guys are twerps.

Dump her before she dumps you.

Peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by coogar: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2011
B.Rosewood:

Well well well. What I'm about to say applies to reasonable men alone. My rule is this: if you suspect that she's cheating, then she is most definitely cheating. You don't need evidence; your intuition is more than enough.

They all have different styles to go about cheating but there is always one constant amongst all women all over the world: they exhibit the same pattern (symptoms). Eg: phone hiding, hiding their wall on facebook, sheepishly laughing when asked to clarify a suspicion, etc.

A man true to himself should always know when a woman that he is involved with lies to him. You don't have to challenge every lie but you should know when she's lying. And also, he should always know even before she cheats even in you are in different countries.

As for what she 'defence' (what she said about the other guy having a different type of love for her), she's a lying NaughtyWoman. Excuse my language but it is the truth. She's two-timing you. All what she said is bullshit. I bet she was laughing in a funny way while she was saying it. And truly you don't have to ask anyway. You already read the text yourself. What further proof do you want? I say again, your intuition/instinct is all you truly need.

Also get this: no single girl sees any one man exclusively. She has atleast one other man somewhere that you may or may not know about. Of course they all claim otherwise, but it is A LIE. And I can't blame some of them because some guys are twerps.

Dump her before she dumps you.

Peace.

we both think alike!

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by tunnytox(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2011
True talk by B.Rosewood
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by totorimi: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2011
Well my only message here is NEVER YOU EVER TRUST A WOMAN no matter who she may be. Do what you can and live your life dont poke nose into her life if you dont wanna die of heart attack. See, hear, but turn the other way for your dear life. Many have gone for been too nosy with girls. Give love as if you are a fool but please dont pry into their lifes' 'cos you will see plenty especially if you have attached so much confidence in the babe. Speaking from experience though.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by coogar: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2011
totorimi:

Well my only message here is NEVER YOU EVER TRUST A WOMAN no matter who she may be. Do what you can and live your life dont poke nose into her life if you dont wanna die of heart attack. See, hear, but turn the other way for your dear life. Many have gone for been too nosy with girls. Give love as if you are a fool but please dont pry into their lifes' 'cos you will see plenty especially if you have attached so much confidence in the babe. Speaking from experience though.

don't poke-nose into her life so she can bring me a ba[i]s[/i]tard to raise as my child?
oh please. . . .every man has the right to check on his partner(not the frequent annoying checks but a rare random shakedown)

if she doesn't have anything to hide, there shouldn't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Orikinla(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2011
[size=28pt]Cheating girlfriends have smelling vaginas.

Having multiple sex partners can cause vaginal infection resulting in vaginal odor.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by coogar: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2011
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Cheating girlfriends have smelling vaginas.

Having multiple sex partners can cause womanly infection resulting in womanly odor.[/size]

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2011
[quote author=Gbenge 77 link=topic=789320.msg9423459#msg9423459 date=1319643417]
Love is based on mutual trust and respect.if you dont trust her,the relationship is not worth it.
[/quote]Ur actually d most reasonable person here apart 4rm me! grin grin[quote author=Orikinla link=topic=789320.msg9423739#msg9423739 date=1319645546][size=28pt]Cheating girlfriendsboyfriends have smelling vaginas.sperm n body odour

Having multiple sex partners can cause womanly infection resulting in womanly odor.[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chyket(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2011
I may be wrong but I don't think your girlfriend can cheat on you because you guys are not married yet so no one can be said to be cheating anybody legally.If you want the babe to be more accountable to you just marry her chicken!!!
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Akpaamu: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2011
How do you know that you boyfriend is cheating on you, you dont need to know, cheating is normal with guys, Bullshit, if you want ur GF to stop cheating on you, then stop first, she will join you.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by gascoign1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2011
kimberluge:

[[b]quote author=Gbenge 77 link=topic=789320.msg9423459#msg9423459 date=1319643417]
Love is based on mutual trust and respect.if you dont trust her,the relationship is not worth it. grin grin grin

ebi like say u dey cheat wel well ooo!
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 9icelag: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
@ op ur girl is taking u 4 a ride, in d presence of her friends she will refer to u as mugu, swegbe ,ATM etc so shine ur eyes use ur brains and not ur heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.