Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (58461 Views)

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 9icelag: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
Nawa oooooooooo
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by HISchild: 1:16am On Oct 27, 2011
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nymphnode(m): 3:25am On Oct 27, 2011
What if she said the message was forwarded from a friend's phone and she forgot to edit the 'I love you' part?
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Piechick(f): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] .if u dnt trust her,u breakup.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by deekseen(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2011
I didn't want to comment until i saw where you said you guys agreed a "no sex till marriage" relationship. I laugh at that. If she has not had sex before then go on with that. But if she has had sex before especially with someone she told you she used to love, my brother she will definitely go back for that c0.ck. I am speaking from experience.
The only way you can find out if she is cheating on you is when you go through her messages especially if she always hides them. Whatever you find there gives the answer. I am also speaking from experience, even though i know that is a cheap shot.
My advise is that if your trust for her is dwindling, especially when her actions are the cause, then just take a hike out of that relationship.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by EfeEkarume(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
Send me MTN airtime worth about a thousand five hundred, and i'll explain exquisitely and descriptively how to know if she's cheating.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
tHESE hoes the same, all that outfit is the change
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 195(f): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2011
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]Cheating girlfriends have smelling vaginas.

Having multiple sex partners can cause womanly infection resulting in womanly odor.[/size]

[size=18pt]falls from TREE [/size]
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by EfeEkarume(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
190_@:

[size=18pt]falls from TREE [/size]
What were you doing on the tree you monkey!!
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Sijo01(f): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
^ ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 195(f): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2011
^olodo niramu undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 195(f): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]Cheating girlfriends have smelling vaginas.

Having multiple sex partners can cause womanly infection resulting in womanly odor.[/size]

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Chiori(m): 3:45am On Nov 30, 2011
Just forget it. She isn't your wife, so you got no exclusive rights to her, neither she to you. There is no cheating here. And even if she were your wife, still leave it be. Don't try to be smarter than yourself. The latest fool is the greatest fool.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by femcent2: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2011
Dnt worry i got a device 2 detect cheating, log in 2 www.cheatdetector.com/femcent2
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by expert555: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
Any cheating girl friend or wife is noting but a dog. Men can indulge because when men have affairs they can hardly have emotional attachment other than bang bang bang then think of the consequence later.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Sagamite(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2011
expert555:

Any cheating girl friend or wife is noting but a dog. Men can indulge because when men have affairs they can hardly have emotional attachment other than slam slam slam then think of the consequence later.

Really? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foooooooooooooool!
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by EfeEkarume(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2011
Someone just inbox'ed me the MTN airtime I requested for earlier on. . . .As I was yarning before, alternatively, . . .guys, look at your clothes! Any faeces stains? If no, good for you, but if yes, then i'm afraid your girlfriend is 'shiting' on you : )
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by sugardaddy1(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2011
B.Rosewood:

Well well well. What I'm about to say applies to reasonable men alone. My rule is this: if you suspect that she's cheating, then she is most definitely cheating. You don't need evidence; your intuition is more than enough.

They all have different styles to go about cheating but there is always one constant amongst all women all over the world: they exhibit the same pattern (symptoms). Eg: phone hiding, hiding their wall on facebook, sheepishly laughing when asked to clarify a suspicion, etc.

A man true to himself should always know when a woman that he is involved with lies to him. You don't have to challenge every lie but you should know when she's lying. And also, he should always know even before she cheats even in you are in different countries.

As for what she 'defence' (what she said about the other guy having a different type of love for her), she's a lying NaughtyWoman. Excuse my language but it is the truth. She's two-timing you. All what she said is bullshit. I bet she was laughing in a funny way while she was saying it. And truly you don't have to ask anyway. You already read the text yourself. What further proof do you want? I say again, your intuition/instinct is all you truly need.

Also get this: no single girl sees any one man exclusively. She has atleast one other man somewhere that you may or may not know about. Of course they all claim otherwise, but it is A LIE. And I can't blame some of them because some guys are twerps.

Dump her before she dumps you.

Peace.
Nuff said.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 05, 2011
Funny comments. Realy. Dude, wen a gurl tells anoda guy 'I love u', sth is definitely wrng. Use ya head. Dts y its difficult for guys to av only one chic cos of tins like dis. If I were u, I ld jus reduce her status frm main chic to side Bleep. If I find out she aint doin anytn she cn climb up d ladder bk. I cn tolerate almst anytn frm a girl. Bt infidelity, no no. Weda I cheat or nt.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by modupe2: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2011
B.Rosewood:
Well well well. What I'm about to say applies to reasonable men alone. My rule is this: if you suspect that she's cheating, then she is most definitely cheating. You don't need evidence; your intuition is more than enough.

They all have different styles to go about cheating but there is always one constant amongst all women all over the world: they exhibit the same pattern (symptoms). Eg: phone hiding, hiding their wall on facebook, sheepishly laughing when asked to clarify a suspicion, etc.

A man true to himself should always know when a woman that he is involved with lies to him. You don't have to challenge every lie but you should know when she's lying. And also, he should always know even before she cheats even in you are in different countries.

As for what she 'defence' (what she said about the other guy having a different type of love for her), she's a lying NaughtyWoman. Excuse my language but it is the truth. She's two-timing you. All what she said is bullshit. I bet she was laughing in a funny way while she was saying it. And truly you don't have to ask anyway. You already read the text yourself. What further proof do you want? I say again, your intuition/instinct is all you truly need.

Also get this: no single girl sees any one man exclusively. She has atleast one other man somewhere that you may or may not know about. Of course they all claim otherwise, but it is A LIE. And I can't blame some of them because some guys are twerps.

Peace

Well said,
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Chiori(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
modupe2:

B.Rosewood:

Peace

Well said,
And when did we guys start having well-developed intuitions?
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
^

It's certainly better to trust a less-than-well-developed intuition than women's deceitful assurances of fidelity or denials of infidelity.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by ETPower(m): 3:36am On Dec 07, 2011
Look at her eyes when you ask her questions, if she lies to you, she dare not to see your eyes erthyphoria.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Chiori(m): 5:22am On Dec 07, 2011
You all gotta realize that the woman has so much in common with the man. Much as men are able, women are more able. Your girlfriend can look you squarely in the eye and tell you a white lie. She might even mingle it with the most heart-wrenching weeping, for which you will comfort her and tell her 'sorry', for lying to you. To cap it all up, I am saying it is never an absolute certainty to know when she is lying to you. So, let sleeping dogs lie.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by usibesvision: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2012
yorke: You cant know. And why are even bothered? She's only your galfrnd, so it is allowed 4 her 2 cheat until u marry her then it becomes an abomination.

OMG!!! what you practise in relationships most times will happen in marriage. a girl who falls maybe based on too much closeness to someone else or temptation ONCE is better and can be forgiving if she is ready to change, than she who blatantly cheats on you on the excuse that you are not married.

if you carry on like this, you give your partner more reason to be unfaithful, or maybe you are giving yourself reason to be unfaithful
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by mixta14: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
i luv ashawo pass all dis gurls,cus i knw wer she stands

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by KINGwax(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
Long One: Ignorance is bliss, besides, there is no point trying to find out if a woman is cheating on you.

Treat her right and leave the rest to God/Karma, if not you will stress yourself out.

Life is too short to major in minors, if you cannot bring yourself to trust her, let her go and look for someone you can trust.
ignorance is a disease dude, not a bliss. And besides, if u use the word, 'pseudo or pretence' in dealing wit a girl, i'll undstnd. But telling people to act like 'since-i-don't-knw-i'm-fine' is fuckin hypocricy! How u hypocrites succeed in wielding the word 'trust' as if it aint d tool for survival irks me. Why don't u pray for a bit_ch, and when u catch her pants down wit your dog, u can biliv it's nice to knw. How can i jes pretend it's fine when the signs say it aint? Mtcheeew!
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
Long One: Ignorance is bliss, besides, there is no point trying to find out if a woman is cheating on you.

Treat her right and leave the rest to God/Karma, if not you will stress yourself out.

Life is too short to major in minors, if you cannot bring yourself to trust her, let her go and look for someone you can trust.
This is the point. Gbam. Shikena. Guys focus on things that are worthwhile and stop trying to find out who's cheating on u, especially wen ur nt married to them.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
If you have better things to do your life, you will not have sleepless nights over your suspicion of your girlfriend or boyfriend cheating on you.

Until you are married, you have little or not rights over your girlfriend.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 190theclown: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
Mr..Cork:
if she walks in a straight line towards you. She is cheatin! angry

Na wa
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by FarWatcher: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
1: More money almost always bring more problems.
2: Too much information almost always bring indecision, especially when suspect you still don't have all the info.

On the far side of the universe, it is normal to tell your girlfriend that
You will not try to prevent her from seeing other guys - since you don't own her- However, you will work hard to show her that you are the right guy for her.

----
IF YOUR girl has a normal brain, she will see that ONLY A REAL man can say those words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.