Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation (3849 Views)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / Reno Omokri (beaf)- The Face Of A Liar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by pheesayor(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
[size=14pt]NOTE: RENO OMOKRI = BEAF[/size]

By Mohammed Salihu

Which kind of ‘friend’ will come to your house in the middle of the night to apologize for writing falsehoods about you in newspapers and explain that he was only doing it to get appointed as Special Assistant to the President on Communications? I will answer this poser shortly.

I read Reno Omokri’s articles ‘Getting better and not bitter’ and ‘Again on El-Rufai and bitterness’ in response to some veritable questions asked the Jonathan administration by former FCT minister Nasir El-Rufai, I found both quite revealing: sycophantic in tone, full of lies and exaggerations, and clearly intended to be seen as the work of a very patriotic Nigerian. Both were quite frankly, utterly idiotic.

“Let me state that I do not believe that his (El-Rufai’s) piece is an accurate account of current realities in Nigeria,” declares Omokri in his first piece. And in the second piece he went on to imply, disingenuously, that El-Rufai was criticizing the government for selfish reasons (for not getting what he wanted) by declaring ”so what happened in the intervening period? You guessed your answer right- bitterness as a result of unfulfilled expectations.”

In both articles, he muddles the issues raised – even irrefutable facts about the state of our economy without providing any logical explanation. Having decided to be mischievous and misleading – just to suppress the truth, he rattled around all the valid points and analysis provided by El-Rufai. He even attributes the problems to previous governments, while suggesting that what was needed to restore the country to normalcy was for El-Rufai to keep quiet and support President Goodluck Jonathan while the mismanagement goes on.

The new crops of political jobbers like Reno Omokri are very much in the mould of Daniel Kanu’s Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha YEAA. Reno lacks the framework to make sense of events and has therefore chosen to ignore reason, honesty, loyalty and even simple friendships. He ‘eats’ by attacking with hysterical exaggeration, any analysis that should serve as a wakeup call for his paymasters and indeed, the rest of Nigerians. Awful, but understandable

The positions most people take depend on their personal interests. And oftentimes, people have less than honorable motives in assuming the positions they assume in public. My short political encounter with Omokri was a big eye opener. When I first met him last year in the United States, he wanted us to come together to be the arrowheads for the political activities of a man he considered more fit than anyone else to manage the affairs of Nigeria – Nasir El- Rufai. I did not know why he felt that way then and why he now considers the same man to be unbecoming of a statesman.
He frantically sent me this email:

Dear Mallam Salihu,
We need to have a long term plan to change the mind of skeptical Nigerians and show them a new way of leadership. Contrary to what a lot of people believe, such a plan should be simple not complicated.

We need to build a grass root movement like the one built by Joe Trippi with the Dean campaign in The U.S and with the Tsvangirai campaign in Zimbabwe. This has to be a long term strategy. Our task is therefore to use web based tools to solidify our base which is the educated youth and middle class who see Mallam El Rufai for what he is and have a favourable opinion of him and we have to follow a template that worked well for MKO Abiola by using philanthropy and humanitarianism to penetrate the psyche of the ordinary grass root Nigerian who is suspicious of politicians in general and views MallamEl Rufai as an elitist.

My plan is simply this, to return to Nigeria sometime in the near future and use Mallam Nasir’s Council for Youth Empowerment to wake up sleeper cells that I have planted over the years in Nigeria and organise them into an army of volunteers who will immediately go to disaster areas such as places which have experienced floods, building collapse, multi car accidents, epidemics (like the Cholera epidemic/Zamfara lead poisoning outbreak) etc and in the name of the Council and it’s founder Mallam Nasir provide some form of community service to the victims. They will also go to Motherless babies homes and orphanages as well as leper colonies.

In the social arena, they will tour both private and public universities and organise the students to clean up their environments and renounce cultism as well as provide them with tokens such as books and condoms to reduce the risk of HIV infections amongst the student population. We will also get inexpensive eye glasses and over the counter medications from bargain stores in the U.S and give these to rural communities. This will be followed immediately by intense media spotlight which I will personally direct. The end result is that subliminally, we will affect the minds of Nigerians such that when they think of the name Mallam Nasir El Rufai, they will immediately think of his volunteers and their good work because EVERYTHING that is done will be acknowledged by my people to be done under the inspiration of Mallam El Rufai.
Regards,
Reno. “

El-Rufai has never told anyone that he has ambitions to be president. In the run up to last April’s elections, there was intense pressure from many quarters for him to contest the presidency, but he maintained that all the other contestants were his friends and would not want to run against the, especially Nuhu Ribadu. Upon hearing this, it became clear that Reno wouldn’t be sailing on the El-Rufai boat, so he quickly jumped ship, and even deleted me from his Facebook account. When I confronted him about it he had this to say:
“Mohammed,
Thank you for your email. You are my brother and I appreciate you. I was forced into the deletion because it was leading to an expose of private details. I will re add you but let us avoid getting too deep
in our disagreements.
Best regards,

Reno.”

I am not surprised that Reno has become the attack dog now that GEJ is captain of the ship. When looters fear that their racket is being imperiled by a powerful figure using inspiring messages, they looters will obviously try to destroy that figure and his reputation using any means at their disposal. Reno is willing to do just about anything to get into the pot.
I urge Reno to learn from history. All men that did his kind of hatchet job got nowhere. For the paymasters, Reno can be sacrificed as collateral damage. He is being used as a pawn in their spinelessly orchestrated effort to perpetuate their sinister acts. He is inconsequential and will be easily discarded when the need arises. And as to why Reno takes particular pleasure in smearing the man he once believed best suited to be president, an email he sent to El-Rufai in October 24, 2010 and copied me will explain:

Dear Mallam Nasir,
I am playing with an idea in my mind. I am thinking of taking time off (a sabbatical so to say) and coming to Nigeria as a free moral agent to try to influence the direction of the 2011 elections. I am convinced that if I am on the ground my influence will be greater. I would want to arrange something on the ground similar to what Trippi did in Zimbabwe and organize private citizen groups and equip them with technology and skills to monitor the elections clandestinely and relay video and oral reports to the world media in real time and force the government and the INEC to be honest and conduct free and fair elections. One thing holding me back is that I will need accommodation in Abuja. I have been exploring options but Abuja is even more expensive than the U.S and landlords are demanding 2 years rent in advance. Respectfully sir, I was wondering if you could help in this regard.
Regards,
Reno.

El-Rufai was unable to pay Reno’s house rent; from that moment on, he became an enemy. Today, from the comfort of his suite at the Transcorp Hilton (paid with taxpayers’ money), Reno can come up with all the falsehoods he dreams of; he has to be seen to be doing something. I wanted to end this piece by saying something about mediocrity, but Omokri and his team aren’t mediocre. What’s going on is something different and worse: we’re seeing the desire for political positions outweighing principles; we’re seeing vague prejudice (that just so happens to serve the interests of demagogues) trumping very honest analysis.

And this answers the poser I raised at the beginning of this piece: All the insults, misrepresentations, exaggerations and outright lies being told by Reno Omokri is geared towards one thing: securing the position of Special Assistant to the President on Communications. He has confessed as much to his ‘friend’, Nasir El-Rufai!

Mohammed Salihu is an Abuja based Project Engineer and Consultant and can be reached on msalihu@gmail.com

Source: http://omojuwa.com/?p=1692
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by pheesayor(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2011
2nd left: Reno Omokri(beaf), 3rd left Mallam Nasir Elrufai

Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Relax101(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
Yes, That's me in the pix and not beaf.
Any wahala?
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Onlytruth(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2011
Beaf is NOT Reno. undecided

Reno is my real life friend while Beaf is my online friend. I believe I know both well enough.
All I can share here is that Reno is Itshekiri while Beaf (according to his own self volunteered info here) is Isoko.

Reno is a lawyer by profession, while Beaf is into IT (maybe software development).
But above all, they have different personality and mannerisms. Suffice it to say that [b]Beaf [/b]is more bold, direct and "militant" in his approach to issues.

Reno on the other hand is always soft (though always persistent in his arguments), very nuanced and diplomatic always.
Unless Reno is in "hiding" of course. lol I doubt that though. cool
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2011
So much azz sucking on this thread.

Money dey talk, yanga dey walk.
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by DrummaBoy(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2011
Reno Omokri=Beaf
That has proven beyond doubt in other threads so why use your other aliases to deny it
Try another one
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2011
Dis beaf guy chop up ooh!!! grin, Eko-Ille perhaps you want to offer us some visual insight into how the largesse has changed you physically grin I won't want to see how CPC and APGA NL propagandists look like in real life grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by playmode(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2011
If this true ,it shows how some people have no dignity. A guy as intelligent as this going around and deceiving his own people. What a waste of talent,i wonder how he sleeps at night.  sad
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by wesley80(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2011
playmode:

If this true ,it shows how some people have no dignity. A guy as intelligent as this going around and deceiving his own people. What a waste of talent,i wonder how he sleeps at night.  sad
And dont you sound like an ediot even to yourself? talk true.
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Relax101(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2011
Common people Beaf is never Reno.
I dnt knw where you all get all your fake stuff from.
You all discussed about it and stilll failed to realise that Beaf is not Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by DrummaBoy(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2011
Relax 101, relax
Whats your own
Let the guy defend himself or U be him PA?
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Francis5: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
First they claimed Beaf was Ima Niboro the former spokesperson to GEJ whom Reuben Abati replaced. Now they claim Beaf is Reno Omokri. Which one we go take? Or is Ima Niboro= Reno Omokri? See confusion everywhere.
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by doctokwus: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Relax 101, relax
Whats your own
Let the guy defend himself or U be him PA?
I wonder o!Anyway whoevere he is its clear that his likes,who are clearly partisan in their views are doing so for d benefits they are getting or hope to get frm govt,which in nigeria is d biggest bazaar in d land.
But am still confounded as to what anybody saw in El rufai to consider him a presidential material,perhaps d same low criteria that has fostered GEJ on us.
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by jmaine: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2011
People really do fantasize about Beaf a lot. . . . But this question goes to Bros Beaf . . . . Hope say your popularity for nairaland dey attract Babes too oo!  grin . . .cos this one wey guyz just dey get some mundane fantasies about you on a constant basis . . . . Guy, make you dey wear thick khaki trouser lest you get pierced unannounced from the back tongue (laughs) . . .  grin
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by DrummaBoy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
another common denominator wit Beaf&Jamine is their love of fantasising with gays and homosexuality
Are U guys straight
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by kollymercy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2011
That guy in the pix, is he the real Beaf on this forum
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by jmaine: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2011
DrummaBoy:

another common denominator wit Beaf&Jamine is their love of fantasising with man-loving-men and homosexuality
Are U guys straight

You for Kuma dey spell ma name Jamiu . . .cos e be like say Catarrh dey your eyes . . .Meanwhile . . . Am not a gay like your hero . . .got it . . .but when guyz like you keep having mundane fantasies about a particular guy . . .it's shocking . . .Now re-direct your question to yourself and answer it  . . .
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Beaf: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
jmaine:

People really do fantasize about Beaf a lot. . . . But this question goes to Bros Beaf . . . . Hope say your popularity for nairaland dey attract Babes too oo!  grin . . .cos this one wey guyz just dey get some mundane fantasies about you on a constant basis . . . . Guy, make you dey wear thick khaki trouser lest you get pierced unannounced from the back tongue (laughs) . . .  grin

No be small tin o! I de fear fear! I even have rear view mirrors to watch behind when I stroll down the road these days. Lol!
. . .Lest any man luv'n, red-eyed wonk develops idea's about my hard man's arse.

Onlytruth:

Beaf is NOT Reno. undecided

Reno is my real life friend while Beaf is my online friend. I believe I know both well enough.
All I can share here is that Reno is Itshekiri while Beaf (according to his own self volunteered info here) is Isoko.

Reno is a lawyer by profession, while Beaf is into IT (maybe software development).
But above all, they have different personality and mannerisms. Suffice it to say that [b]Beaf [/b]is more bold, direct and "militant" in his approach to issues.

Reno on the other hand is always soft (though always persistent in his arguments), very nuanced and diplomatic always.
Unless Reno is in "hiding" of course. lol I doubt that though. cool

You never know, we (me you and Reno) could all meet in the future someday and have a great laugh at the absolute displays of unabashed id!ocy we get from some of NL's weak characters.
The OP is well known for praying for coups as is the wont of a simple minded loser, he is also known for opening bullying threads as is the wont of a coward who cannot fight alone. There are many of his useless kind on NL.

@Beaf/Reno haters
For the umpteenth time, I am not Reno Omokri. Go do your wanking with your wives and leave Beaf alone, cos he doesn't give a shiit about you.
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by nduchucks: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

Reno is my real life friend while Beaf is my online friend.

This boy is always attempting to make himself seem important, you know Reno, ko? Next time tell us that you were also Ojukwu's boi boi so that we may believe that you were close to the great one. olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by pheesayor(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2011
Beaf:

No be small tin o! I de fear fear! I even have rear view mirrors to watch behind when I stroll down the road these days. Lol!
. . .Lest any man luv'n, red-eyed wonk develops idea's about my hard man's arse.

You never know, we (me you and Reno) could all meet in the future someday and have a great laugh at the absolute displays of unabashed id!ocy we get from some of NL's weak characters.
The OP is well known for praying for coups as is the wont of a simple minded loser, he is also known for opening bullying threads as is the wont of a coward who cannot fight alone. There are many of his useless kind on NL.

@Beaf/Reno haters
For the umpteenth time, I am not Reno Omokri. Go do your wanking with your wives and leave Beaf alone, cos he doesn't give a shiit about you.

Your comment here confirms that you(reno) have been watching me on twitter too, I advise you to steal all you can from your boss now because your days are numbered. You can't deceive us for long.

I don't want to get abusive but you are just simply annoying. You can deny not being reno cos this is a faceless forum, time will tell. Only time
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by MrGlobe(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hahaha, this is the beaf karma. Thats what happens to you when you sell your soul over a little money. Haulage of insults, abuses and threats. Beaf you better tell your hirees that the heat is too much
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Onlytruth(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
Posted by: ndu_chucks

This boy is always attempting to make himself seem important, you know Reno, ko? Next time tell us that you were also Ojukwu's boi boi so that we may believe that you were close to the great one. olodo

My friend ndu_chucks, you'd be shocked who I know personally in the Nigerian govt and how high they sit. I just decided to let this one out because this senseless act of hounding Beaf here is getting out of hand.
Whatever happened to personal beliefs. Make me Nigerian president tomorrow and I still won't drop my beliefs.  undecided
Must all of us drop our personal beliefs just because our friend is in government? All my friends (including those in government) know my views about Nigeria, and those views won't change because someone has to stand for something. All Nigerians are suffering because no one wants to stand for something, yet they expect positive change. I'm laughing. undecided

BTW I've decided to cut down (or eliminate) cursing from my comments on nairaland. It just seems like the right thing to do as a Christian.  cool
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Beaf: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2011
Mr. Globe:

Hahaha, this is the beaf karma. Thats what happens to you when you sell your soul over a little money. Haulage of insults, abuses and threats. Beaf you better tell your hirees that the heat is too much

The stench of a loser is a vile odour indeed.
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by aljharem3: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

My friend ndu_chucks, you'd be shocked who I know personally in the Nigerian govt and how high they sit. I just decided to let this one out because this senseless act of hounding Beaf here is getting out of hand.
Whatever happened to personal beliefs. Make me Nigerian president tomorrow and I still won't drop my beliefs.  undecided
Must all of us drop our personal beliefs just because our friend is in government? All my friends (including those in government) know my views about Nigeria, and those views won't change because someone has to stand for something. All Nigerians are suffering because no one wants to stand for something, yet they expect positive change. I'm laughing. undecided

BTW I've decided to cut down (or eliminate) cursing from my comments on nairaland. It just seems like the right thing to do as a Christian.  cool

do you know dangote or adenuga as well ?

Maybe Ibeto, Mr Onlytruth who knows all the high and mighty in the society

Anyway how body ? wink
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Beaf: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

Whatever happened to personal beliefs. Make me Nigerian president tomorrow and I still won't drop my beliefs.  undecided

BTW I've decided to cut down (or eliminate) cursing from my comments on nairaland. It just seems like the right thing to do as a Christian.  cool

You hit the nail square on the head.
They can't believe in anything, cos they are flatly incapable and so they try to close down superior positions by exhibiting their naturally animal instincts. It is not in the DNA for scoundrels to believe in anything, or even marshall a a semi-literate argument; they get jealous of those who stand by their beliefs and demolish their fools arguments.

Its best to ignore the losers. lol
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Onlytruth(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2011
@alj_harem, NO I don't know Ibeto personally (though our families share something which I won't talk about here). He is from my town. He knows I exist, and I know he exists, but we have never met, even once. I don't know Dangote or any of these other top rich people. I only know some of Nigeria's top human resources, hence I understand the true potentials of that country if things are done right.

My beliefs are not those of the boogieman. They are quite simple

ONLYTRUTH's core beliefs:

(1) Fire all incompetent people hired on the basis of quota system and hire the most talented Nigerians irrespective of where they come from. I don't mind if government is 99% Hausa/Fulani provided they make things work.

or

(2) Break the country into manageable bits and pieces.

Simple. cool
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Onlytruth(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2011
@Bros Beaf,

Nigerians make me laugh walahi. They just can't stand for something, yet they complain all the time. Quite pathetic.
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by playmode(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2011
wesley80:

And dont you sound like an ediot even to yourself? talk true.

*Cough*Cough*  My comment dey pepe you? alias beaf ,shameless houseboy!
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by MrGlobe(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2011
I just finished my little research. Truly beaf is Reno omokri and this is authoritative. Anybody who thinks am unserious or playing with this, well, I don't know what to say. He is pathetic individual. He prefers to keep eating s-h-i-t than to man up and redeem himself. He is to nairaland what aandokaa was to Nigeria during his time. In other news, I see a low esteem individual coming here to brag who he knows and what not in the Nigeria govt! Like who gives a f--uck. All these cheap individuals should learn now
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by lagos2NYC: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2011
Posted by: Onlytruth
Insert Quote
Beaf is NOT Reno.  Undecided

But above all, they have different personality and mannerisms. Suffice it to say that Beaf is more bold, direct and "militant" in his approach to issues.

Unless Reno is in "hiding" of course. lol I doubt that though. Cool

My friend, there are numerous aspects from your above lie that would make it easy to see that all you did was a failed attempt at self-aggrandization. Before you retort, remember that I brought the whole "Reno is Beaf" saga to NL. I know him PERSONALLY. I dont know what you gain from telling such silly tales. Do you understand the magnitude of the issue at hand? Do you understand that we are at war? Do you understand that the likes of Reno/Beaf have been unleashed on Nigerians by the Enemies of Nigeria. You do understand this, dont you? I dont think you understand what is at stake. Its a hard enough job trying to let people see Reno for the moral leper he is, and you coming here spewing lies that I can easily prove (and which even you have proven with your post above) is not making it easier for those whom we intend to "give sight". Please dont confuse the people just to boost your online ego. Dont come on here putting out false claims that'll negate the importance of the message we are trying to pass across. Nigerians are still, largely, politically blind and do not know their rights. The plan is to let them know that they are being taken for a ride and that they are the ones funding the lifestyle of the same elites whom they so horribly detest. You do now see how your false claims could be catastrophic to the cause if you succeed in spreading (especially through false claims) that the likes of Reno/Beaf are different entities instead of the same blood suckers, dont you?

Your Co-operation in this matter will be reasonably expected.
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by DrummaBoy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
Lagos2NYC can U giv the OP those threads U Unmarsked Beaf wit here
I became convinced afta d mod began lockin them
Re: Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation by Beaf: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2011
lagos2NYC:

My friend, there are numerous aspects from your above lie that would make it easy to see that all you did was a failed attempt at self-aggrandization. Before you retort, remember that I brought the whole "Reno is Beaf" saga to NL. I know him PERSONALLY. I dont know what you gain from telling such silly tales. Do you understand the magnitude of the issue at hand? Do you understand that we are at war? Do you understand that the likes of Reno/Beaf have been unleashed on Nigerians by the Enemies of Nigeria. You do understand this, dont you? I dont think you understand what is at stake. Its a hard enough job trying to let people see Reno for the intellectual leper he is, and you coming here spewing lies that I can easily prove (and which even you have proven with your post above) is not making it easier for those whom we intend to "give sight". Please dont confuse the people just to boost your online ego. Dont come on here putting out false claims that'll negate the importance of the message we are trying to pass across. Nigerians are still, largely, politically blind and do not know their rights. The plan is to let them know that they are being taken for a ride and that they are the ones funding the lifestyle of the same elites whom they so horribly detest. You do now see how your false claims could be catastrophic to the cause if you succeed in spreading (especially through false claims) that the likes of Reno/Beaf are different entities instead of the same blood suckers, dont you?

Your Co-operation in this matter is reasonably expected.

shocked

There used to be a hit song in the good old days. It went:

These voices! These voices!
I hear them! I hear them!
. . .And when they talk, I follow! I follow!

Never neglect your meds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State / Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert / Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.