Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ini Edo Film: I Think Its Named Bride Wars - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ini Edo Film: I Think Its Named Bride Wars (1485 Views)

Maya: A Short Horror Film I Directed / A Short Film I Wrote And Directed. / Ini Edo the Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Film: I Think Its Named Bride Wars by UgoBabe(f): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hello Everyone,

THere is this film where INi Edo is riding in a stretch limo in a weddding dress and there are alot of other nollywood actors/actressess and they are jamming.  I think the name of the film is called Bride Wars. 

Am trying to locate the name of the song they are rocking to while riding in the limo, I think the chourus says something like dayoo,

Anyone can help me with the name of song and the musician pleeze?

Thanxx!

(1) (Reply)

Samuel L. Jackson Named Highest-grossing Actor Of All Time / The Most Hilarious Yoruba Movie Titles. / Script Writers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.