Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,557 members, 7,797,624 topics. Date: Monday, 15 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

This Is No More Funny.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is No More Funny.. (137 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is No More Funny.. by nohitch: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
1150 per dollar and counting.

Yesterday while returning to my base, I was watching a skit online and in that clip the man who is an importer was seen shedding tears and complaining, that the Nigerian government was killing his business.

Then the skit ended with someone showing up to show him how to get cheap RMB, those of you into importation know the meaning of RMB.
Then it got me thinking, about how people in other businesses were being affected this same problem.

Think about it, $1=N1150 is doom.

Why?

We will follow the basic rule of economics, when there’s shortage of an item, it becomes expensive, when the item is in a mass quantity it becomes relatively cheap.

Today, we import fuel at a price higher than what we used to even as at last month, because of the exchange rate ( which is also as a result of the fall in the cost of crude oil in the international market. Which in turn has led to a shortage of dollars in the economy).

Because processed fuel is now expensive, the cost of transportation of food items will go up.

Again because the processed fuel is now expensive, other crude products costs will go up, from kerosene to diesel and methane cooking gas.

This will in turn affect the cost of electricity because most power plants in Nigeria use crude products to power the pylons that give us power supply.

From there, the cost of cooling food and drinks will go up, thereby increasing the cost of these items in the market.
But the funny part is salaries remain the same and never change.
The moment crude oil prices fall (because we depend solely on it), every other thing in the country is affected.

Most people are now looking to ask for a salary increase.
But is that truly the answer?
Inflation rate has gone up to 26% and it is expected to go up again to at least 26.5% before the year runs out.
What can you do?

Find a second source of income that is going to help you make more money.
Especially in one of the most stable currencies in the world; the US dollar.

You can start by either selling a service to them or selling a digital product.
My advice is to start with a digital product and upsell a service to them.

That way you are understanding the market and you’re prepared to jump right in without getting your neck chopped off.

Okay NoHitch how can I get into the global market?

The Virtual Dollar Income webinar I have prepared will show you how to:
—-find a hungry and starving market that is plaqued with problems you can solve and get paid.
—-how to position your product to the right market
—-how to make sure your target market doesn’t say no to your offers.
—-avoid the same mistakes big and new businesses make that costs them a lot or to shut down their businesses.
you do not need a special degree for this neither should you be at a specific age.

As far as the economic situation has an impact on you, this is for you

The webinar IS NOT FREE as it attracts a $2 fee for you for you to get the right knowledge and skillset you need to get started.

Understand that I usually adjust my $2 with the Fx rate so as we speak, the webinar is going for N2300

You can use the link below to secure your spot.

Remember the dollar is on its way to N1250.

Do not be amongst those who will be rushing into dollar making businesses when it hits 1500.

Click here to learn more :https://nohitch.com/payvisc

my social handles are

You can visit my Facebook profile and learn more about me there: https://www.facebook.com/Kennylotzky

My twitter account: https://twitter.com/Kennysaze

PS: a couple of persons asked for screenshots.

I am not a screenshot kind of person due to security but then, here you go

Re: This Is No More Funny.. by nohitch: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
More

Re: This Is No More Funny.. by Benki003(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Dollars Can Return Back To ₦150 / System Glitch: MTN Returns Customers Debts / 1year + verified Upwork Account For Sale With Active Connects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.