Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! (20370 Views)

Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage / Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Relax101(m): 3:35am On Oct 26, 2011
CONTROVERSY continues to trail the arrest of popular home video actor precipitate comedian, Babatunde Nurudeen Omidina, popularly called Baba Suwe.

Though, the anti-drug scanning machine at the airport which screened Baba Suwe detected some drugs hidden in his stomach leading to his arrest and eventual detention by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).

The popular comedian has excreted three times but no traces of hard drugs were found in his excreta on the three occasions. This led to outcries from members of the public especially Baba Suwe’s colleagues in the Yoruba genre of Nollywood calling for the release of the comedian. His lawyers have even slammed a N100 million suit on the anti-drug agency.

However, the controversy deepens last Friday when a Lagos High Court gave the NDLEA authority to hold on to the comedian for 15 more days. This was sequel to the new discovery by a CT scan conducted on the actor which revealed that indeed there are drugs logged his body.

The raging controversy has been whether it is true that the actor has some drugs in his body. Many are of the belief that if indeed Baba Suwe has drugs in his body, he could have health problems since he was arrested. “If indeed he has hard drugs in his body, he should have died since,” Sade Oloriebi, an actress stated.

But the NDLEA would not have none of this. According to the anti-drug agency, Baba Suwe’s case is not isolated as there have been similar cases in the past. “In fact we have had cases where the accused raised curses on us after excreting three times but no drugs were discovered on them. However, after CT scans were carried out on them and drugs were discovered, they ate humble pie,” an official of NDLEA said.

Another controversy introduced into the matter now was the issue of juju popularly called Africa Magic. “There was no doubt about it. He was carrying drugs but we know he is powerful spiritually. The drugs may have disappeared through juju. The machine actually detected drugs in his system,” an official of NDLEA at the Airport disclosed.

Another NDLEA official corroborated his colleague’s claim. “Our machine detected it at the Airport, people said we are telling lies that we are just witch hunting him now that the CT scan conducted at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) has confirmed drugs in his body again what will people say? The fact remains that this man is using high level juju on us,” he said.

For those who are bringing in the juju angle, they pointed to the actor’s different postures as the drama unfolds. When he was first arrested, it was discovered that Baba Suwe was a little bit jittery. But as event unfolds, he started regaining his confidence leading to the show of support by his colleagues. He was even reported to have boasted to close friend and colleague, Jide Kosoko that even if he was asked to excrete one thousand times, they would not find anything on him.

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,83151.0.html

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Kilode1: 3:52am On Oct 26, 2011
So NDLEA sef dey fear Juju?  undecided

They should just admit they are wrong and incompetent. I thought their science book said juju is not real.

I hope they won't kill this guy with all the purgatives they give him. If he die for their custody. . Hmm

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 26, 2011
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL Nothing like a good laff on a rainy day!!
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 26, 2011
I love Jide Kosoko sha. kiss kiss

No homo, but his female children are fineeee tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Rhino5dm: 4:07am On Oct 26, 2011
Is that you?

Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL Nothing like a good laff on a rainy day!!

Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 26, 2011
^^^ Whatever it is, I didnt do it.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by 9ijaprince(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2011
lol.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by dayokanu(m): 5:45am On Oct 26, 2011
LoL
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by noblegas2(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2011
=))=DLaffº˚˚°º≈Wanº˚˚°º≈Makeº˚˚°Meº≈º˚˚°º≈Releaseº˚˚°º≈=D=))
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Dabss(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2011
Na wao!!!
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by OAM4J: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2011
lol grin

African magic indeed! grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 26, 2011
Stuupid people trying to cover their fu-ck up with useless juju claim.if juju didn't allow them to see anything ,is juju also preventing baba suwe to sh-it the drugs ? Btw,how long does it take for the drug to burst sef ?

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2011
^^^ Obv in Nigeria, it takes about a month. Systematic fo ols.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by mbatuku1: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2011
Are the 'NDLEA' officials nameless?
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2011
I'm just wondring if there's any kind of surgery they can do to this mess once and for all ? Any ?
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by ektbear: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2011
Lmao grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by mickey339(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2011
I cant stop laughing, what did they mean by "high juju", can't they (NDLEA) use high technology on him to excrete.
Nigeria full of comedians,
NDLEA Vs BABA SUWE
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by born2boink(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2011
Thank God for gods, NDLEA will knows if have gods in Africa and they are not sleeping ,
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by dannie04: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2011
I think these NDLEA guys might be right, my piece of advice to them is very simple sell those detectors and donate the proceeds to charity and hire two Babalawo that has "High level Black Magic" who can easily conter people like Baba Suwe #GBAM
These guys are really really crazy black magic ko black magic ni
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Okijajuju1(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2011
Now those NDLEA eediots would regret not hiring me when I applied for the post of Manager Counter-African majic division, angry

Meanwhile, is their a possibility that Mr. Suwe ingested 5 cups of strong garri before his trip which the CT and scanning machines are interpreting as cocaine?!
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Rgp92: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2011
IFA IS NOT JUJU OR BLACK MAGIC!!! IFA is a way of live. That ndlea should be jailed for insulting IFA like that.  angry
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by moshoodn(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2011
So pathetic for NDLEA.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by binigirl(f): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2011
dannie04:

I think these NDLEA guys might be right, my piece of advice to them is very simple sell those detectors and donate the proceeds to charity and hire two Babalawo that has "High level Black Magic" who can easily conter people like Baba Suwe #GBAM
These guys are really really crazy black magic ko black magic ni

gringrin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Torch1(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2011
Is Baba Suwe not eating, how come he has excreted only 3times since he was arrested? no! no!! It is impossible, a normal human being excrete atleast 2times a day. Is either Baba Suwe is using powerful Yoruba juju or mayb NDLEA is playing on our intelligence. Let them operate on that his big tummy
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by twinstaiye(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2011
This is preposterous. So if NDLEA were to be the one using high power juju to detect someone who ingest drugs, would anyone take them serious? For example, if it were to be Bukola Saraki that was suspected of ingesting drugs through juju, would anyone believed them, before you know it, they will just say the NDLEA are witch hunting Saraki,? The same goes with whether someone is using high level juju, it is pure absurd, because nobody will take them serious.
This is becoming embarrassing, they should release the man.  It is getting to a situation whereby even if the man eventually excretes the drugs, nobody would believe them and a good lawyer can contest it, because the lengthy time they are holding him behind bars is too long, and anything could have happen during those periods.
NDLEA should release the man, learn from this scenarios and improve on their method to tackle a situation like this in future. Hinging it on high level juju is making a mockery of their integrity.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by 2sleek2NV(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2011
The juju is 22nd century compliant and our NDLEA still dey use 19th century technology
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2011
Lol, Juju is reaaaaaal, cheesy
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Rodaliga: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2011
A nairalander was talkin surgery, well,if d so-call juju is stil active as claimed by ndlea, they won't find anything, if their claim was supported by an airport screenin n ct scan carried out in lagos,coupled wif babasuwe's sober attitude after arrest, i think other means of confirmatn must be exploited, either black or white.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by r231(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2011
Lmao grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by DAY12(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2011
High Level Juju grin grin grin grin

Nothing good come from dis kontry. sad
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Kx: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2011
Kx link=topic=785548.msg9380458#msg9380458 date=1319104599:

Someone said even if NDLEA keep Baba Suwe for 1year, they wont see him excrete drugs

[size=15pt]" The drugs has vanished from his stomach through juju means"[/size]

I knew it 'd come to this.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Xfactoria: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2011
I don't believe this juju thing. NDLEA should look inward. It is possible that he has excreted the stuffs secretly for an official of NDLEA to help dispose off without others' knowledge. This is Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch / Dakore Akande Stuns In New Photos / VIDEO: D’banj Gives “believe In Yourself” Speech At Tedxwbg Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.