Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. (67513 Views)

The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! / Side Effects Of Dudu Osun / Dudu Osun Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by reinedamse: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2011
Someone just suggested to me that i should start using dudu osun soap and african shea butter for my skin to help eventone my skin.i'm quite skeptical about it cos i don't want anything dat will darken my skin.pls i need people dat know much about dis products to advice me.thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by Odunnu: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2011
Do you know of any thing I can use that'l darken me, giving me a toned dark complexion?

1 Like

Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by iice(f): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2011
People too dey nitpicky about skin tone. So you get dark, but if you get evenly toned, isn't that the purpose? To get even tone?

4 Likes

Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by razznaija(f): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2011
I used Dudu Osun for about 3mths and i did not see any difference in my skin tone but i will tell you that it controlled my acne a little bit; And as for the Shea butter, if you're not a patient person, don't bother using it.
Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by WAVixen: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2011
I have mostly been up for the natural look and products, they work, albeit slowly, they work. Take for instance shea butter, it's good for Sun protection especially if you live in the tropics where you have direct Sunlight most times of the year. Like everything in life it take time. It took awhile for you to realise your tone wasn't even. This is after many years of using different products and being ignorant or non-chalant about your skin. Now you're aware its going to take a while and I mean awhile for you to see desired results. Black soap contains natural ingredients so you're safe with that. The only thing you need is consistentency and have a set goal on what you want to achieve, skin wise.
Plenty of water is also good for the skin.

1 Like

Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by Wendy80(f): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
Dudu Osun Soap is really really nice, been using ds soap 4 more dn 9years now and I must say its really wonderful, when I 1st started using it(cos of black spots as A̶̲̥̅ result of pimple), I was kind of looking darker dn my normal complexion but I continued, now I have A̶̲̥̅ beauriful skin 2show 4 it,
I use Pears Baby Lotion 4Cream and Dudu Osun 4soap (no cleanser or anytihng else) and I've neva looked back since then, D soap is Nice jst be patience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2011
I started using dudu osun about 3 weeks ago and im already noticing some nice changes in my skin. its more soft, supple and smooth, my skin tone is also evening up, i would definitely recommend it.
Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by lepasharon(f): 12:58am On Aug 01, 2012
i have been using shea butter cream for some time months now and i haven't noticed any difference in my skin at all.I thought they say it evens out the skin and cures impurities,but my skin is still the same. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by ImaMmakara(f): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2012
Hi am new here, about dudu osun soap and shea butter, i have used dudu osun before and i loved it, it made my skin soft and smooth even a bit lighter.
Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by jovi: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
what brands of dudu osun are highly recommened?
Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by Mcleo007(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
reinedamse: Someone just suggested to me that i should start using dudu osun soap and african shea butter for my skin to help eventone my skin.i'm quite skeptical about it cos i don't want anything dat will darken my skin.pls i need people dat know much about dis products to advice me.thanks.

Dudu osun or native soap is about the best skin maintainer you can readily rely on. Its formulation suits the typical African skin cos its made from african roots and shrubs. However, as regards toning the skin, its a sure no! It cant tone the skin, other than help maintain it, brighten it and keep free from harmful radioactive/ultraviolet rays of the sun or weather as the case may be.

razznaija: I used Dudu Osun for about 3mths and i did not see any difference in my skin tone but i will tell you that it controlled my acne a little bit; And as for the Shea butter, if you're not a patient person, don't bother using it.

Yeah, its a tough acne combatant. E de fight am gidigba. cheesy grin

jovi: what brands of dudu osun are highly recommened?

uSE the original one.
Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by Pearl007(f): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2012
For that beautiful flawless skin tone purchase nikkisavy skin care products.www.nikkisavy-essentials.com
Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by sheabeauty: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2012
Am a great fan of sheabutter,i use sheablossom and since i have been using it and recommending it,no one has ever complained.please call 08185806603 for details
Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by trendydoll: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
Pls I am chocolate complected bt I hv a serious case of pigmentation n uneven skin tone...pls ̶̷̩̥̊͡ђaτ̅ can I use 2 tone my skin? Myy sister is fair and she is using Lemon fresh an she sugest I try it out or Easy white or Bel'clair.pls I need ur help.
Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by lizzyfetny: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dudu osu is a very good soap,I can guarantee you 100 percent.you can call 07018654141 for more details
Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by naijainfogalery: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Medicated soap has recognized antiseptic and germicidal properties. This natural remedy helps prevent skin infections, boils, pimples and more.

Dudu Osun Black Soap is crafted entirely from natural ingredients and herbs, many handpicked in Africa this soap will have you feeling refreshed and silky smooth. Dudu Osun restores damaged skin and is helpful in healing chronic eczema, acne, freckles, and dark spots.

Click here to get the soap
http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/dudu-osun
Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air. cool
Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by wapcali: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2019
reinedamse:
Ezcema UNIQUE. NATURAL PREMIUM SHEA BUTTER

Features of UNIQUE NATURAL SHEA BUTTER includes :
1, It is safe.It has no heavy metal contaminants.It is also absent of any micobial and dark smoky PAH(Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon).
2, It is evenly spread and has a natural creamy yellow color without any rancid (unpleasant)smell.
Unique Natural Shea butter also has a high potency of
the non-saponification fraction (healing fraction) of 22.5% compared to 2% average for others.
3, It is naturally fortified with vitamin A, Vitamin E ,Triterpenes, Phytosterols,Clinamic Acid and Polyphenol.
4, Unique Natural Shea butter is clinically certified by COSMEPAR in France to be non-irritant and possesses antifungal and antibacterial properties.
5, Its cold method of preparation process makes It suitable for use as a medical product in addition to Its cosmetic effects .
The following are the usefulness of UNIQUE NATURAL PREMIUM SHEA BUTTER:

1.Baby Nappy Rashes
2.Sun protection
3.Allergies
4.Eczema
5.pimples
6.Burns and wounds
7.first aid
8.after shaves
9.dandruff
10.dry scalp
11.hair growth
12.anti aging
13.Lip care
14.moisturizer
15.Arthritis
16.Athlete's foot
17.Muscle fatigue
18.Strectch marks
19.Boils & swellings
20.Dermatitis
21.Diabetic ulcers

For. Deliveries nationwide,
Phone Call: (+234)09037122616(Whats App )
Phone Call: (+234)08035619814
Phone Call: (+234) 808 260 3743.
Phone Call: (+234) 803 725 3951.

National & Internertional Certifications
Nafdac approved
Gmp certified
Eu cosmetics regulatory complaint certified
USA FDA Registered as OTC drug
American Shea butter institute ,Atlanta, USA..

Re: What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. by Dinah247: 9:03am On May 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos / A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos / Fashion Thread For Men: Share Fashion & Grooming Tips!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.