Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,264 members, 7,750,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 03:43 AM

Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? (307 Views)

Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? / Do People Still Believe In One Nigeria / The cry for a better NIGERIA has gone out of hand just take a look at this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by insidelife22(m): 6:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Over the years I have come to realize the modus operandi of our politicians, make big promises to get elected, deny it when you get there. Use religion and tribalism to get there.

That you criticize your government does not make you an enemy of your nation. Especially one that is not performing.it is actually defending an under performing government that makes you an enemy of the nation.

The President of the NLC was beating the other day and all they could do was to get a court other to stop them from excising their rights. Protest, they beat you, strike, no way.

People who fought GEJ tooth and nail when he removed subsidy are the ones telling us to bear with the president, people who went mad when dollar was 210 are now telling us that PBAT is not magician.

I realized one thing though, The Nigerian does not care about good governance but rather about who is there, once the president is from their tribe or religion,then they will defend him.

If you are rich, Pls don't think everyone is okay like you. Some people barely eat. A bag of rice is now more expensive than ever and minimum wage remains the same. It is not fair. In saner climes the elites make sacrifices for the good of the masses, in my dear country we are told to bear while they enjoy themselves at our expense.

Mynd
Mukina
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by pachigo001(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2023
insidelife22:
Over the years I have come to realize the modus operandi of our politicians, make big promises to get elected, deny it when you get there. Use religion and tribalism to get there.

That you criticize your government does not make you an enemy of your nation. Especially one that is not performing.it is actually defending an under performing government that makes you an enemy of the nation.

The President of the NLC was beating the other day and all they could do was to get a court other to stop them from excising their rights. Protest, they beat you, strike, no way.

People who fought GEJ tooth and nail when he removed subsidy are the ones telling us to bear with the president, people who went mad when dollar was 210 are now telling us that PBAT is not magician.

I realized one thing though, The Nigerian does not care about good governance but rather about who is there, once the president is from their tribe or religion,then they will defend him.

If you are rich, Pls don't think everyone is okay like you. Some people barely eat. A bag of rice is now more expensive than ever and minimum wage remains the same. It is not fair. In saner climes the elites make sacrifices for the good of the masses, in my dear country we are told to bear while they enjoy themselves at our expense.

Mynd
Mukina
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun.
since I was born now I’m 30 I have not seen it happen

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by goodnessme1(f): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2023
I believe in divided Nigeria.

Let everyone handle the own leader.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by pocom35: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2023
goodnessme1:

That will not guarantee improvement in every region...it will only drive more problems of hatred, bigotry and tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by pocom35: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2023
insidelife22:

Mynd
Mukina
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun.

All what you said can equally happen in each region assuming they are divided..

Can you tell me one major improvement in South Sudan since they splitted.. how about Eritrea..

Or are you sincerely saying that ... Having leaders from a specific region lead that region will guarantee growth..

If I may ask..was another person other than your tribesmen imposed as governor of your own state .. did that guarantee that he will work...

The ex governor of Ebonyi, Rivers, akwa ibom.
Current governor of Lagos, Oyo..please do they have 3 head compared to failures like Samuel Ortom of Benue, Obaseki despite the hype, bayelsa governor..

Nigerians will just be chasing irrelevant things...our leaders are a reflection of who we are...if you like spit the country into LGA..it will only create more opportunities and offices for terrible leaders to occupy roles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2023
Yes I do and live that am a part of making that transformation happen

1 Like

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by goodnessme1(f): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2023
pocom35:

That will not guarantee improvement in every region...it will only drive more problems of hatred, bigotry and tribalism
It will solve 90% of our current problem.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by Available9: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2023
Those who enjoy from political loots still believe in it

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by Shinjawestern: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2023
If Christians and Muslims keep staying together , Nigeria will never develop..

We Christians need our own country.

Any country with Muslims will never grow..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by socialjustice93: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2023
goodnessme1:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by Mbanda(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2023
goodnessme1:

You just nailed it correctly.

Na where you dey me self dey. They should divide this jungle so that, the tribe that has all it takes to develop can do that without any hindrance.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by Mbanda(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2023
pocom35:

Let Nigeria divide the hate and nepotism is too much.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by Godfullsam(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2023
Nigeria should divide or at the very least, let them restructure the system.
Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by Yujin(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Everyday I pray and work for the disintegration of Nigeria because I know it is the best thing for the various ethnic groups forced together in this contraption for the benefit of the British and her local accomplices.
We are wasting time while other countries are forging ahead. Maybe more millions of people have to die before the division.
Death to the terrorist contraption.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by pocom35: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
It will solve 90% of our current problem.

Lol...
Just deceive yourself... So 10% of our problems is the lack of power, insecurity, kidnapping and killing equally carried out by your own Tribes men, no infrastructure...

You see why black people can't progress....white people use religon to swear for us..we amplified it with tribes
Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by pocom35: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Shinjawestern:
If Christians and Muslims keep staying together , Nigeria will never develop..

We Christians need our own country.

Any country with Muslims will never grow..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Stop disgracing your self...

UAE, Qarta, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia are some of the most developed countries on earth.. the most progressive and developed countries in Africa are all Muslim dominant ( Tunisia, Algeria, eygpt..etc)

No sub Saharan African nation can ever reach their level even with twice their oil or resources..

Black people are simply dumb and daft even the Christian ones..it has little to do with tribe and religion...the most retrogressive countries on earth are the ones dominated by blacks which are in sub Saharan Africa.. their leaders are a reflection of the people...
That's why even when they travel out..many are still arrested and treated like the criminals they are ..just like their leaders ..get this
Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by Nice2023(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2023
pocom35:

Are u sure u know what a divided Nigeria mean ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by Shinjawestern: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocom35:

Stop disgracing your self...

UAE, Qarta, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia are some of the most developed countries on earth.. the most progressive and developed countries in Africa are all Muslim dominant ( Tunisia, Algeria, eygpt..etc)

No sub Saharan African nation can ever reach their level even with twice their oil or resources..

Black people are simply dumb and daft even the Christian ones..it has little to do with tribe and religion...the most retrogressive countries on earth are the ones dominated by blacks which are in sub Saharan Africa.. their leaders are a reflection of the people...
That's why even when they travel out..many are still arrested and treated like the criminals they are ..just like their leaders ..get this

Okay abdool
Re: Do You Still believe In A Better Nigeria? by StarRiderr: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocom35:

that's the best thing that can happen to this country called Nigeria because we're not patriotic in this country as it is now the tune it will continue to trend like that if Igbo man becomes president of Nigeria tomorrow and he's not performing on his promises with this new trend would you think any wailing from other tribe will makes any Igbo man from seeing reasons on their complain that's how the trends continues to what end so the best thing is to divide this country and nothing can stop it's either we divide in peace or in pieces

(1) (Reply)

If Not For The Rottenness Of The Country's Judiciary, Godswill Akpabio Would Nev / Subsidy Removal: FG Was Owing The NNPC Over N4trn When Tinubu Took Over- / Edo 2024: Shaibu Declares For Governorship Race Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.