Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,570 members, 7,755,776 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 05:12 PM

Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played (331 Views)

Iran Women Attend First Football Match In 40 Years (Photos) / Meet The Nigeria Football Team Of 1962 / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played by obembet(f): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Here is the Video of the first football match the Nigerian football team played !! They played barefooted and won the match 5-2 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeon80oRRDU?si=C1ACK_OOjPGvUC45

Credit to: NigeriaStories

Nlfpmod Seun mynd44 Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played by johnkt: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
<a href="magazinelogy.com">magazinelogy</a> nice me
Re: Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played by Bluntguy: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lol. That time wey television dey want blind people.
Re: Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played by johnkt: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played by bigdammyj: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played by peterpiiro(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
What year was this and who did they played against?
Re: Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played by kestolove95(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
I no see okocha
Re: Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played by obembet(f): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nlfpmod Seun mynd44 Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played by CHINNOI: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Na wa o! U get mind go find dis video o! Im eyeing ur pics though!!!
Re: Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played by Samunique(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
kestolove95:
I no see okocha
No be only Okocha, na Odumogu Ojukwu grin
Re: Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played by Axis313(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2023
The Red Devils of Nigeria.
I think that's what they are being called that time.

(1) (Reply)

Goalkeeper Nnadozie Made The List For The Women's Goalkeeper Of The Year Prize J / This Photo Proves Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football Eternal / AFCON 2023: Theyโ€™re Very Strong โ€“ Super Eagles Told How To Beat Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.