Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:17 PM

Please, Am Looking For Company Or Frim That I Can Do My It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Am Looking For Company Or Frim That I Can Do My It (2374 Views)

HIRED!!! Vacancy For Company Driver In Lagos / Did Anyone Get This Message From BGS Company Or Its A Scam (pic) / Vacancy For Company Secretary(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Am Looking For Company Or Frim That I Can Do My It by OGEMIRA: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
theiry thier fellows,
i am a student of Rivers State polytechnic Bori, am rounding off ND2 now But am still searching for Company / Establishment that i can do my IT.
I read Accounting in the department of management science.

Am leaving here in Port Harcourt
and also want to serve my IT Industrial Training/ Attachment
Here is my no. 08064843955
Pls i need your help
Re: Please, Am Looking For Company Or Frim That I Can Do My It by okathari(f): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2011
If u are ready to meet my dad he wrks in uba bnk and can hp u out
Re: Please, Am Looking For Company Or Frim That I Can Do My It by stanleyd(m): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hi

Simply Subscribe to DECENT JOB ALERTS TODAY and you will be recieving current SMS Alerts of vacancies from companies where you can do your IT right

These Job Alerts are sent right on your Mobile phone every week.

This saves you the stress of searching through the newspapers and Internet.

Simply visit www.25centsms.com and Register or email us at talkto25cent@gmail.com
Re: Please, Am Looking For Company Or Frim That I Can Do My It by OGEMIRA: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2011
Thank you very mush i really appreciate your input to this my problem

but how can i know your dad

any direction?
Re: Please, Am Looking For Company Or Frim That I Can Do My It by joyblinks(f): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2011
Hi. okathari.

pls i also need a place to do my IT. can i have ur number? am also in port harcourt,
Re: Please, Am Looking For Company Or Frim That I Can Do My It by 4matic: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2011
ARE YOU A CORPER OR A JOB SEEKER
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO TO EASILY GET THE JOB OF YOUR CHOICE

YOU WILL BE SO GOOD THAT
EMPLOYERS OF LABOUR WILL BE FALLING OVER THEMSELVE TO OFFER YOU FANTASTICS EXECUYIVE JOBS
THIS IS 100% GAURANTEED. DONT DOUBT

GET THE COMPREHENSIVE MANUAL CONTAINING THE GREATEST EXECUTIVE JOB-FINDING
SECRETS AND AUTHENTIC SOURCES OF INSTANT JOBS ALMOST FOR FREE. DONT MISS THIS
GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY
IF YOU NEED THE EBOOK CONTACT ME AT, FRANKY2SYSTEM@YAHOO.COM
Re: Please, Am Looking For Company Or Frim That I Can Do My It by Ajafik(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2011
I am also a computer science student looking for where to do my Industrial attachment and be useful as a software developer. I am a software developer using DotNet as a developing tool.

(1) (Reply)

No. 1 Babatunde Str. Off Ogunlana Drive. / Call For Interview/test For The Position Of Intern/ Siwes/ IT Staffs On Saturday / Has Anyone Gotten A Very Nice Job Through Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.