Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Unlock Your Blackberry Yourself At Home! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Unlock Your Blackberry Yourself At Home! (1266 Views)

SELL YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE HERE!!!@BLACKBERRY VILLAGE. 265DA560 / Unlock Your USB Modem Here / Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Your Blackberry Yourself At Home! by rossoneri(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hi all,
You can now unlock your blackberry yourself in the comfort of your home for only N1,000. All you need is a laptop or desktop with blackberry desktop software installed. Please follow these simple instructions below:

INSTRUCTIONS
1. CLICK the following link (or COPY and PASTE it in your web browser's address field) and SAVE the file to your PC:
http://www.worknshop.com/bbread.exe

2. RUN/OPEN the application and CLICK the "READ BLACKBERRY HANDSET INFO" button - it will show you your BlackBerry IMEI and MEP numbers.
NOTE: for this to work, your phone must be connected to a PC with the BlackBerry drivers installed (www.blackberry.com > APPS & SOFTWARE > BLACKBERRY DESKTOP SOFTWARE)

3. Send us the following information by email or sms:
- your BlackBerry model;
- the phone's IMEI (use COPY/PASTE to avoid mistakes);
- and the phone's MEP (use COPY/PASTE to avoid mistakes).

4. Pay N1,000 for your unlock code, contact us for payment options: Yomi - 07025832018, tai_fol@yahoo.com
Once we confirm your payment we will reply in 12hrs or less with the UNLOCK CODE and specific instructions on how to enter it on your BlackBerry model. You can now use your blackberry with any network of your choice!

TROUBLESHOOTING
If you don't have a USB cable to connect the BlackBerry to your computer, please follow these instructions:

1. You can see your BlackBerry's IMEI by dialing EXACTLY this:
*#06#

2. Check the following website on how to read your BlackBerry's MEP:
http://blog.unlockbase.com/?p=426
Re: Unlock Your Blackberry Yourself At Home! by sahaya: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2011
thanks for the information. i would like to share my experience. i got my phone unlocked my self through the codes from TheUnlockSpot.com

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Tecno M3 / I Want To Swap My Lumia 640 XL / Gionee M5 Mini For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.