Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Message To Our Dearly Beloved Sisters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Message To Our Dearly Beloved Sisters (80 Views)

A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. / My Christmas Message To Everyone / Man Met Two Pairs Of Identical Twins, Pen Message To Future Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To Our Dearly Beloved Sisters by ajuksobi: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
MESSAGE TO OUR DEARLY BELOVED SISTERS.

There is an African folktale that talks about Tortoise and his son. In that story, Tortoise was said to have asked his son: 'how many times will something happen to you before you will learn?' the son replied: 'it is from other people's experience that I learn'.
'Brilliant!' Tortoise exclaimed with excitement and added:
'you're indeed my son'.

Young ladies, please take a cue from the wisdom of Tortoise's son. You do not have to be a victim before you will learn that the days are evil. Many ladies have lost their lives in the hands of desperate and evil men who want to get rich at all cost. Do not deceive yourselves that what consumed others cannot consume you. Don't wait till it happens to you because, if it does, you may not be lucky to tell the tale. Many have gone!

As we approach the yuletide season, please, be careful how you hookup. Blood sucking vampires are going to be needing a lot of blood this period.

Be wise!

By:
Ajukura, Fidelis O.
8th November, 2023
(From the desk of The New Onelga Pinnacle)

(1) (Reply)

MOK Foundation Extends Empowerment Grant To Oyun LGA In Kwara State / Voyage Of Discovery: Exploring The World's Hidden Treasures And Unique Adventure / Finding Hope And Healing At An Alcohol & Drug Treatment Center In TX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.