Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,053 members, 7,893,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:42 PM

Manchester United’s Search For Something That Smells Like Team Spirit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United’s Search For Something That Smells Like Team Spirit (125 Views)

Manchester United Search For De Jong Alternative / Inside Man U’s ₦176m Jet-like Team Bus With 24 Tvs, Kitchen, WI-FI And Toilet / Asamoah Hails Juventus’ Team Spirit After Comeback Vs. Tottenham Hotspur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United’s Search For Something That Smells Like Team Spirit by davidikwo13(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
United can expect a hostile reception at Parken, which Copenhagen boss Jacob Neestrup claims will be a raucous bear-pit compared to the spooky silence in which his team were beaten a fortnight ago. “I would say with all the respect I felt when I stepped into Old Trafford, then I felt the historical atmosphere,” he said.

“But you can’t compare Old Trafford with Parken because the intensity is times 100 in terms of what we played in two weeks ago. This is a standard that, for me, is way above the Premier League to be honest.” In such a hostile environment, it is not just on the pitch that those travelling in hope of a United win may struggle to make their presence felt.

Click on the link in my Bio to receive an EXCLUSIVE welcome bonus of 300%/200% + 30% on top on your first deposit from 1XBET .
You only need to deposit a minimum of 400 ₦/112 KES/2 GHS/UGX 2,800

(1) (Reply)

Sports: Sports Updates, Highlights And Predictions / . / Merrybet Rewards Winners of the Merrybet Punt For Pride 2023 Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.