Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? (2992 Views)

Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? / Between Maradona, Zidane And Ronaldinho, Who Is Best Playmaker Ever? / Statue Of Ronaldinho Burnt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by nicetohave(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2006
Iso (twenty inch nail) is what Ronaldinho slammed on chelsea.

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5382998

Nairalanders would you play for chelsea, if you can so much as kick the ball?  cheesy

would you leave your club to support chelsea for a fee?

I would not, i have already told Kola that.
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by Grizzly(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2006
I'll play widout a fee, provided mourinho remains as coach lol
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by nicetohave(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2006
Grizzly:

I'll play widout a fee, provided mourinho remains as coach cheesy

loser! next please  cool cheesy
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by cabali(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2006
and what makes u think lampard will go to camp nou! they will soon receive their own nail from both lampard and thierry henry

And i put it to u u will play for chelsea for a fee, trust me!
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by nicetohave(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2006
grin grin this is fun, henry is going to camp nou let lampard stay at stamford bridge and give the champions league another try next season; we'll halt them again next year. As for this year, did i hear "pass"? cheesy
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by Akolawole(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2006
@Nice2Have

Well, ok
No comment.
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by pearlrocks(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2006
@ nicetohave

quit hating chelsea. what's up with barca fans anyway? the champions league doesn't end at this stage, betta recognize. we'll continue this after tuesday's game.
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by nicetohave(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2006
when Kola and other chelsea fan's mouth were running like a car on the freeway una no say anything then when the bottom come fell out from under you you say i dey hate chelsea.

anyway sha, tuesday will be a rough day for chelsea and its well wishers, my only regret be say i wont be on time after the match to send in my condolence but later in the night i will sign the register.

The fact is chelsea is on its way down but you dont want to open your eyes to see it cool

up barca!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by Grizzly(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2006
Men, lets quit da junk talk! angry We've gone on and on about this Chelzi-Barca talk, the topics beginning to stink. no be next tommorow!? just chill. and nicetohave, if chelzi win barca eh, ur own don finish for this forum, bcuz i go chase u about the whole place. u no go hear word again, irrespective of da thread. blues holla
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by nicetohave(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2006
Grizzly:

no be next tommorow!?

actually the macth is tomorrow! anyway sha, i go shut up for now. when the match ends tomorrow, i'll shut up even more and let the spirit of losing haunt chelsea and its fans grin
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by UsherGurl(f): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2006
Have you noticed that there are only boyz in this topic
As for me I dont know nuffin about soccer lol tongue
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by nicetohave(m): 12:59am On Mar 07, 2006
Let me inspire your interest in it (football) ushergurl, start by watching Barcelona vs. chelsea tomorrow on espn, then we'll take it from there. k? cheesy
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by c0dec(m): 2:06am On Mar 07, 2006
i'm not a fan of chelsea. and yes i admire barca but it's gonna be a close call at the nou camp. don't write off chelsea. mourinho is deadly when he has the underdog status.

FORZA JUVE!
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by prettyH(f): 4:27am On Mar 07, 2006
That serves Jose right. He's got to learn that he can't buy every good player, even though they are required by the club or not, and relegate them to the bench just because they are financially capable. I personally think Ronaldinho has made one of the best professional decisions of his football career, not as beef towards chelsea , but more in the sense that he is securing his future. The probability exists that once he leaves his current club, he no longer stands the chance of been a star player but a second class one given the class of players in chelsea
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by twinstaiye(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2006
I used to like Mourinho, I mean I was so bad last year when Liverpool shown him the way out of champions league albeit controversially. But the moment he started picking on Arsene Wenger and his loud mouth attitude to big names in the game, he deserve less of my respect. You could imagine how glad I was when the less fancied Middlesbrough slaughter his team with 3-0 margin. I remember he once said, he didnt lose a match against Chalton athlectic during the league cup, saying it was through penalty kick. He is too loud mouth. You could also imagine how he celebrated when his side score against lowly rated westbrom during this past weekend, it shows a man who has his tongue in his mouth fearing a defeat. Having said all this, I however respect him as a good coach, the best there is, though a distant to the cool headedness of Frank Rijkaard. I give the match to Barcelona, anyday. We await what will happen though. With the likes of Messi, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Deco and of course Van Bommel, Chelsea seems not to stand a chance, but at the same time, with the defensive prone chelsea in Terry, Calvalho and of course makelele, the barcelona will have a real job trying to score today. We await the final before final game.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by nicetohave(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2006
God bless your fingers twinstaiye, a true football fan/analyst. I hope someone is listening cool
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by Grizzly(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2006
The road to heaven is narrow, , blues no shakings., undecided
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by tipsy289(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2006
Move from where, local club to chelsea(us and ronaldinho no dey same level).why shouldn't i move.
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by nicetohave(m): 5:40am On Mar 08, 2006
well keep moving to the losers side, when youre tired of losing come over to where the air is crisp cheesy
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by twinstaiye(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2006
local club?
tipsy289:

Move from where, local club to chelsea(us and ronaldinho no dey same level).why shouldn't i move.
Barca local club? you got to be kidding me? This is not a constructive argument. Like nicetohave said, keep moving to the losers side. Last year it was quarter final for chelsea, this year it is round of 16, perhaps next year it might be in the group stage. I hear you loud and clear nicetohave, loser's side indeed.
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by twinstaiye(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2006
Like my signature, it is not ronaldinho abilities that shows what he is today, it is his choices of taking good decisions, staying with Barcelona. Lest I forget, he really shows chelsea hell yesterday, that boy is indeed the best world player. No wonder chelsea want him at all cost.
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by Grizzly(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2006
Ronaldinho, that boy is Bleep'd. angry He cost me all my money angry N E Ways, he's good. caught ma'self a number of times clapping for his ass. That ni99a waiting for father "Abraham" to up da bid n he'll be hurling his ass down to STAMFORD BRIDGE grin
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by nicetohave(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2006
for where? monkey they chop ice cream? cool
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by bolaoni(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2006
Grizzly:

Ronaldinho, that boy is mess'd. angry He cost me all my money angry N E Ways, he's good. caught ma'self a number of times clapping for his ass. That ni99a waiting for father "Abraham" to up da bid n he'll be hurling his ass down to STAMFORD BRIDGE grin

Don't think U're right!

The guy say im dey happy for where he dey! He doesn't have to sell his soul!  tongue
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by Farriel(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2006
Chelsea don't deserve a player like Ronaldinho, not with all the loudness and utter display of lewdness by silly Mourinho. Today's Wednesday, 8th March. Last night, I enjoyed every bit of Barca's mesmerizings of Chelsea. Ronaldinho proved time and again why he's the world best player. Dazzling runs, brilliant passes, superb one-twos. He was just awesome in that game.

He'd be making the greatest mistake of his career, switching sides to Chelsea. He's so a part of Barca that I can't imagine him playing anywhere else. Not with the combination of Eto'o, Messi, Deco, etc.

Still on last night, I'm heavily saddened Chelsea were awarded that penalty. They didn't deserve a draw in that march. Not by a million miles.
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by nicetohave(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2006
Farriel:

Chelsea don't deserve a player like Ronaldinho, Last night, I enjoyed every bit of Barca's mesmerizings of Chelsea.
He'd be making the greatest mistake of his career, switching sides to Chelsea. He's so a part of Barca that I can't imagine him playing anywhere else. Not with the combination of Eto'o, Messi, Deco, etc.

Word!
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by twinstaiye(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2006
You are right, they dont deserve a draw.
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by PrepaidNG(m): 12:06am On Mar 10, 2006
I wonder what will happen when my boy Henri leaves Arsenal for Barca,

That combination will probably make Barca unbeatable by any team!

Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by toshmann(m): 12:37am On Mar 10, 2006
PrepaidNG:

I wonder what will happen when my boy Henri leaves Arsenal for Barca,

That combination will probably make Barca unbeatable by any team!

u can't win the champions league without a good defence.(i am not a chelsea fan though i admire them,i also admire barca even more,i'm a liverpool fan.shhhh don't tell me anything)
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by romeo(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2006
i feel a lot of pity for this chelsea fans in this forum, tney should be ashamed of this portuguese man called jose, they say he is a good coach!! and he doesn't know what they call sportsmanship, ufffffffff that makes a bad coach and each time he loses a game he makes a fool of himself, even getting draws with some dubious penalties , soy un aficionado de los cules, blau grana el mejor equipo del mundo entero VISCA BARCA!! VISCA BARCA!! VISCA BARCA!!
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by toshmann(m): 12:32am On Mar 11, 2006
romeo:

soy un aficionado de los cules, blau grana el mejor equipo del mundo entero VISCA BARCA!! VISCA BARCA!! VISCA BARCA!!

grin grin i thought nairaland is for nigerians grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? by Akolawole(m): 1:25am On Mar 11, 2006
Sorry guys for a brief absence, it was a brief "holiday". He may not like Chelsea style but this is a double talk from the best player in the World.

On the eve of the Champions league first Knock-out Draw, he was asked by SkySports to choose his 11 most difficult opponents in UEFA champions league. He then listed among others six players from Stamford bridge, they are
1) Claude Makalele,
2) John Terry,
3) Frank Lampard,
4) Eidur Ghudjohnson,
5) Dider Drogba(Suprisingly) and
6) ************( cant remember)

He choose Petr Chech as the reserve Keeper behind Dida.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren / Louka Modric Unveiled As A Real Madrid Player - Photos And Interview / My Fear For Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.