Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,178 members, 7,746,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 07:47 AM

How To Send Gifts To Anyone In Another Country.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Send Gifts To Anyone In Another Country.. (192 Views)

Help! My Business Name Is Already In Existence In Another Country, What Do I Do? / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Gifts To Anyone In Another Country.. by Lorettaonu414(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Hello Nairalanders
Many people have been asking how possible it is to send gifts from Nigeria to another country or even continent. Well I'm happy to let you know it's very possible to do that. Sending gifts from Nigeria directly can be quite expensive so what I do is help people purchase what ever gift they want to send to their loved ones from an online store in the specific location they want to send to and the gifts will be shipped to the reciever bearing the name of the person that intends to send the gift. Infact your gifts can be sent along with a love letter to further spice up the surprise.... cool cool right?

Advantages of sending gifts from online stores overseas

1) the shipping is quite cheap and reasonable
2) Products or gifts are of the best quality
3) your gifts gets to your loved one on time at most 4 days
4) any gift at all can be sent.

If you'd like to learn how to send gifts abroad or the tools I use to make the process easy or want to send gifts to anyone outside Nigeria send me a DM on WhatsApp I'm always online

O 8 o 3o 89 54 58

Don't forget WhatsApp only.
Just state the gift you'll like to send and where you'd like to send it to and we'll send you samples and pricing. Let's surprise those we love distance is never a barrier.....

1 Like

Re: How To Send Gifts To Anyone In Another Country.. by Lorettaonu414(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2023
Let's send your gift today...
Re: How To Send Gifts To Anyone In Another Country.. by Lorettaonu414(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Send your gifts now
Re: How To Send Gifts To Anyone In Another Country.. by Lorettaonu414(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2023
Send gifts ASAP
Re: How To Send Gifts To Anyone In Another Country.. by Lorettaonu414(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10
Let's help you send gifts abroad

(1) (Reply)

How They Started, The Facebook, Google, Dangote? / Earn Expressly / How Small Businesses Can Thrive During Unproductive Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.