Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! (2488 Views)

Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Aemmyjah(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2023
musicwriter:

I didn't even know that Moses also wrote as a third person. But I know scholars are already aware that the first 5 books in the bible were written by different people. Not just different people but people who lived in different generations and didn't even know each other.

The third person report in the old testament makes it clear that Moses never existed. Someone was just telling a story as told by every other culture around the world about their mythical hero.

Scholars are also already well aware that most of the New testament books are fraudulent. Example: the book of second Peter is already known to be a forgery. Only Mark, Mathew, Luke are considered authentic early Christian document.

Only five letters from Paul are considered authentic. The rest of the so called letters of Paul are fraudulent intrusion by Rome. So, you're in order.

Moses wrote
Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Job
Parts of his words are compiled in the Psalms
Deuteronomy
The last parts of the book of Deuteronomy was completed by Joshua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2023
cornelboy:

Ask Google
You are not doing it for me again cheesy
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2023
Maynman:

You are not doing it for me again cheesy
The ones wey I do, you appreciate am?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2023
cornelboy:

The ones wey I do, you appreciate am?
Which one you do?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2023
Maynman:

Which one you do?
"You are not doing it for me again cheesy"
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2023
cornelboy:

"You are not doing it for me again cheesy"
"Type it on Google. Or lemme do it for you." cheesy
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Maynman:

"Type it on Google. Or lemme do it for you." cheesy
Didn't I do it grin
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
cornelboy:

Didn't I do it grin
Who asked you? cheesy
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Maynman:

Who asked you? cheesy
I did nobody asked me. But now do it yourself grin
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
cornelboy:

I did nobody asked me. But now do it yourself grin
Do what myself?
I asked you a question and you went to Google, continue doing it since nobody asked you grin
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
Maynman:

Do what myself?
I asked you a question and you went to Google, continue doing it since nobody asked you grin
Are you a nobody?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
cornelboy:

Are you a nobody?
Ask Google
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by cornelboy(f): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Maynman:

Ask Google
Okay you're a nobody
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
cornelboy:

Okay you're a nobody
Googled wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... / A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality / Your Parents Or Your Church, Who Should Have Your 1st Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.