Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Revenge From An Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge From An Ex (13770 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You See An Ex / Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
On the radio this morning, a woman who just went thru a bitter divorce sent n[i]ud[/i]e photos of her ex-husband not only to the wife, but also to the neighbours and all over his workplace.

Another lady said she literarily ran down her ex and his new babe over with her car and they almost died.

The funny thing is these two ladies have no regrets about it and would do it all over again. Why? check out the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-790954.0.html#msg9429362

I'm sure this is not one-sided: some men too do this.

Just crazy to me.

So . .would you, or have you gone taken revenge on an ex . . . an why?
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

On the radio this morning, a woman who just went thru a bitter divorce sent n[i]ud[/i]e photos of her ex-husband not only to the wife, but also to the neighbours and all over his workplace.

Another lady said she literarily ran down her ex and his new babe over with her car and they almost died.

The funny thing is these two ladies have no regrets about it and would do it all over again.

I'm sure this is not one-sided: some men too do this.

Just crazy to me.

So . .would you, or have you gone taken revenge on an ex . . . an why?

only losers take revenge on an ex.
people meet to part every time. . . . .deal with it and move on!

3 Likes

Re: Revenge From An Ex by iice(f): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
Too lazy for such.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by baskemms: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

spot on!!
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
Koyoke!

I see you are awaken from your hibernation. tongue kiss
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Dsense(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^^you have done that to me severally cry undecided

OP.

THat's simply insane . . .WHO THAT FAR undecided

Now i have learned to always keep her pics too . . just in case somethins comes up,such as this cazy act.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
D-sense,

where have you been?, welcome back
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Koyoke!

I see you are awaken from your hibernation. tongue kiss

still busy sweetie . .just heard this on the radio and had to share
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

That may be right, but a lot of people here have done it . .and more will do.

People get scorned everytime.

This is an awareness thread.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
Listening to the programme, you kinda feel for some of the ladies who spoke.

The lady who tried to ran her ex down said she got pregrant after 4yrs of marriage. She lost both the pregnancy and her womb. While she ws in the hospital, the husband was cheating on her and actually sent her a text msg that the marriage was over. She said she eventually got over it and moved on . . with no womb. Imagine the pain.

A few years later, the guy caller her and said he just had a baby with his new wife.

Wow, now why would he do that knowing she'd lost her womb while pregnant with his baby??

So yea, you kind of feel for some.  not saying it makes it right . . but they are human.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

That may be right, but a lot of people here have done it . .and more will do.

i don't disagree a lot of people do it - this is why i said they are losers.
matter of fact, more people do it than the other divide.

People get scorned everytime.
This is an awareness thread.

they should move on, abeg.
only people with no self confidence would resort to haunting an ex down to hurt him/her.

i have always believed there's a better woman out there.
so when one chic leaves(plan b is already in the pipeline).
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
D-sense:

^^^you have done that to me severally cry undecided

OP.

THat's simply insane . .  .WHO THAT FAR undecided

Now i have learned to always keep her pics too . . just in case somethins comes up,such as this cazy act.

Keep it up and I will cuff you again.This time with acid cuffs.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
Koyoke

I know this sound cold but it is the truth, people need to have better judgment of what type of people they are getting into a relationship with and if you are careless about the things that you do such as taking Unclad pictures, giving a girlfriend or boyfriend access to your pin codes, sharing identifiable information with a mate (not spouse), and other things that can be damaging however knowing what type of person you are dealing with and making that conscious decision to deal with consequences for being with the person. 

Nine out of ten times you are given red flags about that person and MANY will ignore it. 

They made the choice be with the person and they should accept it. Revenge is a double edge sword. It can kill both ways.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Dsense(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

D-sense,

where have you been?, welcome back

Hey pal .  .Thanks and missed you too.

been signing some contracts with Gaddafi wink

Mrs, Chima:

Keep it up and I will cuff you again.This time with acid cuffs.

you threat me again and i run away from NL embarassed
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2011
You were the man holding Gaff's head? lipsrsealed
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Koyoke

I know this sound cold but it is the truth, people need to have better judgment of what type of people they are getting into a relationship with and if you are careless about the things that you do such as taking Unclad pictures, giving a girlfriend or boyfriend access to your pin codes, sharing identifiable information with a mate (not spouse), and other things that can be damaging however knowing what type of person you are dealing with and making that conscious decision to deal with consequences for being with the person.

Nine out of ten times you are given red flags about that person and MANY will ignore it.

They made the choice be with the person and they should accept it. Revenge is a double edge sword. It can kill both ways.

I agree . . but that's not always the case. And you know how s[i]om[/i]e women fall in love: blindly. Refer to the story I told earlier.

I once dated some girl who always wanted to get back at me if she saw me talking to some girl she was not friends with. I told her she had serious self-esteem issues but she was too young to admit it.

Of course I left her. People like that can only drag you down. . .but they call it love.

Funny thing is she went around saying I quit on her cos I couldnt handle her. cheesy
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

And you know how s[i]om[/i]e women fall in love: blindly.

You know I have been saying that since I have joined as a member on NL. On one thread, I mentioned that there is nothing wrong with falling in love or loving someone but DO NOT BE A FOOL. Someone mentioned on another thread that true love knows no conditions. You and I know that is not true. Even true love has conditions and deal breakers are usually the culprit of failed relationships.

So I agree women need to do better.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by bekay911(f): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
Revenge is for d immatured hearts
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

I once dated some girl who always wanted to get back at me if she saw me talking to some girl she was not friends with. I told her she had serious self-esteem issues but she was too young to admit it.  

Of course I left her. People like that can only drag you down. . .but they call it love.

Funny thing is she went around saying I quit on her cos I couldnt handle her.  cheesy

Some people will argue that age has nothing to do with maturity however multiple birthdays doesn't determine your maturity but your ability to excel mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and verbally.  

Your ex was disconnected on all levels.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
I wanted to write something else then I read the story of the woman with no womb, ( hold on let me breathe)

I will kill him and ask questions later. Simple.

I am generally not into this 'ex' bizznezz but mehnnnnn I go kill person! Leave story! angry angry
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
bekay911:

Revenge is for d immatured hearts

not exactly.
some vengeance are justified. . . . .if a Arrow goes after my daughter and violates her, he's getting it.

but chasing after an ex to haunt her is really immature.
totally unjustifiable.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

some vengeance are justified. . . . .if a Arrow goes after my daughter and violates her, he's getting it.

I agree. TOTALLY
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
NaJa HaJe:

I wanted to write something else then I read the story of the woman with no womb, ( hold on let me breathe)

I am generally not into this 'ex' bizznezz but mehnnnnn I go kill person! Leave story! angry angry

Here we go . . . .
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
NaJa HaJe:

I am generally not into this 'ex' bizznezz but mehnnnnn I go kill person! Leave story!  angry  angry

No one is worth your freedom.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Dyt(f): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
desholar!!!!!!!!!
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Preach it.

I 'like' your location. Classy people indeed  grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
Well, sometimes it's d guys fault.guys need to understand dat every woman has a fragile heart no matter how strong,independent or stubborn she is.well,i'm guilty of punishing my ex-boyfriends too undecided.infact,it has become a principle for me,if u dump me, i deal with you. d last guy dat tried such with me lost all his certificates to me cos i stole them from his house in warri and brought them to lagos with me.it took a lot of begging from his friends and families before i agreed for him to come down to lagos to collect them(my initial plan was to burn them).it's not in my nature to be wicked,and i didn't just wake up and decide to be wicked,men taught me bitter lessons.To me, d word love doesn't even exist, Relationships have become a business venture with everyone seeking for d most profitable.i don't regret my actions,and i'll do it again and again,so guys BEWARE!! cos there are many angry gals like me out there.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

Preach it.

I 'like' your location. Classy people indeed  grin

Did you click "like"?   grin grin kiss
Re: Revenge From An Ex by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Babe! That is the sensible thing to say. But we are human first then Woman. I don't like violence and I always like to find ways around difficult issues but in this case I am being honest to my self. I am a mother who almost lost her child so I have an idea what the woman is going through.

I go kill person! Simple!
Re: Revenge From An Ex by iyatrustee(f): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy would gladly do this if given the chance!

Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

Well, sometimes it's d guys fault.guys need to understand dat every woman has a fragile heart no matter how strong,independent or stubborn she is.well,i'm guilty of punishing my ex-boyfriends too undecided

I am a woman and I disagree with you.  Men aren't at fault for the choices WOMEN make. I do appreciate you sticking up for the women but as a realist I must disagree.  These women foolishly get themselves caught up in some bullshit and want to ruin the man for THEIR MISTAKES.  

If a woman is grown enough to chase a man or ignore the red flags given to her then she is grown enough to accept ANY CONSEQUENCES for her choices.  Bottom line.  

Be a man or a woman and own up to your mistakes and choices.

1 Like

Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2011
NaJa HaJe:

Babe! That is the sensible thing to say. But we are human first then Woman. I don't like violence and I always like to find ways around difficult issues but in this case I am being honest to my self. I am a mother who almost lost her child so I have an idea what the woman is going through.

I go kill person! Simple!

Okay. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / MEET The Tiktok Star Who Went Viral Because Of Her Gorgeous Shape (photos) / My Experience This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.