Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira (25019 Views)

Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by oraclefemi(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2012
weep for nigeria? who said that rubbish ? abeg if you want weep go aso rock gate go weep for the trillions dem they steal there....dont come here and do holier than thou, this idiot poster would rather prefer his brother begging for money at maryland round about or washing windscreen! bshit.....

1 Like

Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by FemiAdesina: 7:58pm On May 01, 2012
My mini flat @ Igbogbo in Ikorodu is with water lovely space, car park nice compound, d house is on d road 50,Obafemi awolowo road.. I already paid 4 6months @7k per month i got my transfer letter to kano and i av to move asap am leaving everything expect my clothes. With your 400k negoitable you wil earn my LCD tv,home theatre, Refigrator,rug,generator,gas,blender,leather chairs etc just to mention a few nd with already paid 6months rent. Come view cal me for inspection am asking 400k or best offer after viewing. My cell# is 08155069316
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Soleymania(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]the best is to report him to the police , so ur hand are off, don't alow him to stay with you, let him buy house or whatever. Cos d day of reckoning. Police will arrest all of u.. So report, then let him be interrogated and convince them of genuine legal biz he's doing.. But the parents were once thieves too... So at 18 they were able to buy a car, talk less of making millions?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by heyhey2016: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
How's everything now, sir?
TolaniLuv:
I'm related to this topic right here! Wow, well I am not surprised about your intentions towards your broda callin da police or efcc!

What made you think they re gonna do anything about it? Police would be happy to chop outta of da money and talk among em sef callin you a fool cus you re for even thinking to trusting Nigerian police by reporting your blood broda!

I remember when I was also in your brother situation ! When I was 18 , we had 1 brother overseas promising heaven and earth for our mom and us! Dad die long time along when I was 2 yrs things were so hard single mother with 4 children! I remember my brother travel out of 9ja with the money mom saved to take care of 4 children then, he kept calling when he got overseas promising heaven and earth! Sayin we should go to school after everything he will invite us to study / join him in the state! Well, he didn't call for 3 good years or return our calls! I remember my first hit I was 17/18 yrs many people were into Internet runs then, it was not about money tho, we were getting Laptops from state I got my 100 piece sold t! I was like wow! First then I did was move my parent to a 3 bedroom flat . Everything was goin smooth! Then I was into getting the money! When I hit my first big time money! I built a house for my parent, buy mi sef a nice Honda legend back in 2006 ! I was just 19 yr then,

I didn't know we had a big ass family member then when we didn't have anything , I meet alot of fam member wen things were starting to get better! Beefin start to come in, as an ambitious person! My focus was to make my parent really happy cus I knew wat we went tru! I am nt saying wha I did was good but, when I started it I thought t was a game it was fun. Well, as beef/hatred comes in t burst my moral to Never Fall Cus many people re waiting to see mi down fall' I kept raising up doing things I never thought I could do so soon! My brother travel abroad to study in UK I was sti home trying to make things right! Open a business for my mom and so on! Things were good! After 7 yrs we didn't hear from our brother he called suddenly one day.

Saying he's coming back to nigeria! Damn we were happy! Btw, I forgot to mention my other travel to the state to meet him, but, he tricked him not to overstay and go back to 9ja collected is btw money and sent him back to 9ja not knowing how much we spent to get the visa and airplane! Almost 800k plus!

As I was saying he came back to 9ja and saw all what we had accomplised he felt the jeaouly/envy that you the poster is feeling now towards your brother! We didn't care! We still took care of him as a brother ! I even gave him my new Toyota Rav 4 2005 model to drive around so e can visit his old friend in nigeria!

I also even sometimes give him some cash thru my mom so he can spend when he visit his friends here, well, he was welcomed I didn't know all dis things brought jealousy !

He went back to the state with a bad feelings! What e can't do his younger broda did t! It was kinda of shameful tin for him to stand wit t! I knw staying abroad is a bit kinda of hard, because I'm 24 yrs now studying outside 9ja doin legit stuff now! But, it's not as hard as not to call ur parent for 7yrs and come back home suddenly thinking we re still gonna be leaving in that 1room apartment we used to live before u left! U should be happy and embrace ur broda tell him Welldone ! Advice him! Be close to him! Don't stay away cus he need you! U wanna call police? Family member did that to me police got there share and told me who did t! It's rare to see a yahoo boi go to jail in 9ja!! Police you wanna call are also into yahoo! They will tell you clear to give dem link too! Don't be a fool! Be smart

I'm not pround of my past! But, I am proud of my self and my future. Studying abroad! My parent are happy! I'm happy, what more I want in life? My dream was to make my parent happy, and study abroad to be a better man in future I sti have time to change that!

Moral of the story!!! Your brother needs you! If you keep away, I tell you he doenst give a fck too! Dnt call police or efcc cus deh re gonna wanna chop toosmiley

Peace out
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by heyhey2016: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rubbiish's , MONEY247 WOULD YOU GET OUT OF THIS THREAD

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.