Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? (6551 Views)

Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc / Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by Rhino5dm: 3:03am On Nov 27, 2011
^
Abegi make we hia word!
YouWin is scam and a coordinated fraud from cartels in government. I just pity those of you that submitted your ideas to some unknown website, some of which are blue prints. The whole thing is one BIG ponzi scheme headed by few cronies to decieve average Nigerian unemployed youth.

I still wonder why Nigerians are soooooo daft and be blinded easily, even after obtaining formal education.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by biggozz(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
Please can anyone from nairaland prove me wrong that this is not a scam, I am a business consultant and assisted people to articulate their business plan professionally, apart from other people I know that also applied, none of them so far made it.

I need one Nairaland member with proofs that was selected.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by fali: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
I was selected but a friend that told was not called. I'm just waiting for people that went for the training of today to confirm whether it is real or not
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by frog12: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
I would like your feedback, I suspect they were given handouts on how to draft a business plan. Inform me please, and even on the composition of the winners. Are they current students, or not.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by frog12: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
Fali,
If you don't mind, since you were selected, how feasible is your idea? Can you share.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by Librate(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^
Abegi make we hia word!
YouWin is scam and a coordinated fraud from cartels in government. I just pity those of you that submitted your ideas to some unknown website, some of which are blue prints. The whole thing is one BIG ponzi scheme headed by few cronies to decieve average Nigerian unemployed youth.

I still wonder why Nigerians are soooooo daft and be blinded easily, even after obtaining formal education.
u re right to be frank i applied for it and i was told my passwoed will be sent to me, up till now my ever vibrant box is yet to receive their scam password. i even tried with my two other mailbox yet stories so i believe they re jus faking us
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by agabaI23(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
You think that every application will be successful for it  not to be a scam? That's when it will be a scam. How   good is your biz plan? Make we hear word jare
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by frog12: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
How was the training??
Is it as I mentioned? a few documents on how to create a business plan?
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by agabaI23(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
frog12:

How was the training??
Is it as I mentioned? a few documents on how to create a business plan?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820153.0.html#top
read here for updates
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by frog12: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2011
Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by MissTake: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by tuniski: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2012
It is about time enterpreneurs began to benefit from YouWin!
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
Good question. It is running into more than 6 months since we started reading of this scheme. What is going on? Anyone actually benefited yet or are we to wait much longer than March as well to see some results?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances / Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? / Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.