Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (16769 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / I Got Defrauded By My Bank / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by practicalclass: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
julius99:
By simply copying and posting of ads in classified sites like craigslist and when interested prospects see you ad, they will pay you $25 and send u a request email which u will now process by send a product to their email.

Hi. Pls what is the website you registered on to get started. Thanks.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by dammylarey(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
gregade: I have searched and searched for an online biz that pays in naira or better still that can pay directly into my bank account.

if you have any idea, please send me mail on gregadeluv@gmail.com.

thank you.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by dammylarey(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
gregade: I have searched and searched for an online biz that pays in naira or better still that can pay directly into my bank account.

if you have any idea, please send me mail on gregadeluv@gmail.com.

thank you.

Hello ,
if you are serious about your online businesses you'll agree with me that the internet has provided an optional opportunities of multiple streams rof income such as http:///14AAOps in so many ways that one could easily get confused and distracted,if you are not serious and focused you'll loss focus... **But here is a link that pays you for doing nothing online http:///14AAOps Ash! Really? Kidding anyways,refer 1 pp for $3 each x 10 daily = $30 and $200-$300 on weekly bases paid directly your bank a/c,cheques,western transfer or pay pal which ever payment options you like.
PS: Information is wealth as you. aren't paying a dime to get neither paying them to get started and start making your $$300 weekly by just referring your friends,family,relatives and loved one. Give it a try now and THANK ME LATTER.
Remember to share this link http:///14AAOps to your success.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by practicalclass: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
dammylarey:

Hello ,
if you are serious about your online businesses you'll agree with me that the internet has provided an optional opportunities of multiple streams rof income such as http:///14AAOps in so many ways that one could easily get confused and distracted,if you are not serious and focused you'll loss focus... **But here is a link that pays you for doing nothing online http:///14AAOps Ash! Really? Kidding anyways,refer 1 pp for $3 each x 10 daily = $30 and $200-$300 on weekly bases paid directly your bank a/c,cheques,western transfer or pay pal which ever payment options you like.
PS: Information is wealth as you. aren't paying a dime to get neither paying them to get started and start making your $$300 weekly by just referring your friends,family,relatives and loved one. Give it a try now and THANK ME LATTER.
Remember to share this link http:///14AAOps to your success.

wont they ask for you to fill some survey (which u can only do if you live in the U.S.) before you can pay-out and recieve money.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Anybody that serious minded can make more than N1 million into his/her bank account in 6months. This is for real check it out here www.atomresmart..com It's for only those that will work as a team and must be serious too. All the best. God bless.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by mariong(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2013
I have been making mine through the address on my signature. Refer as many people as you can and before you know it, you are already smiling to the bank.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by McYel(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nwabunor: Of course there is one that I know of.When registering with them,you are expected to supply your personal details as well as your local bank account details.Your local bank details are needed because your earnings will be sent to you through your bank and in your country's local currency when you request for withdrawals.
Nwabunor: Of course there is one that I know of.When registering with them,you are expected to supply your personal details as well as your local bank account details.Your local bank details are needed because your earnings will be sent to you through your bank and in your country's local currency when you request for withdrawals.
Can you, please, e-mail me the one you are talking about? (midason@yahoo.com is the e-mail add.) Thanks a lot!
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by nigeriasms247(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
There are lots of online business you can do right here in nigeria that will pay money directly into your bank account just check one of it out here http://yelamak.com/22/.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by forever88(f): 12:12am On Aug 31, 2013
I want to introduce you to A GLOBAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Start your business on a rock-solid base! Consider teaming up with this group. Since 1985, they have helped tens of thousands of men and women worldwide build successful businesses.its all about affiliate marketing which is one of the trusted online business.information on getting started,send an sms to 08189309505
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by julius99(m): 2:37am On Aug 31, 2013
practicalclass:

Hi. Pls what is the website you registered on to get started. Thanks.
In the Email Processor There is no website, no minimum withdrawal, no monthly subscription, no referal program. You re your own boss!
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Lipso: 4:35am On Aug 31, 2013
This is an interesting thread;I appreciate and a million thanks to all contributors.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Lipso: 4:49am On Aug 31, 2013
@@ Julius99 I sincerely need help from you.Can you hold me by the hand and introduce me to this e-mail
processor business?
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by sambennywhite: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
yes. try this:Take your business to the next level and start earning on ShopKudi digital sales platform.

Vendor: Monetize your knowledge buy selling your eBooks,Software,Manuals,Apps,Audio Books,Games,Graphics,Video,Music and More. Our Hundreds of Affiliates help you get buyers and receives commission for each sales.

Affiliate: Monetize your audience by marketing vendors products and earn over 90% commission for each sales.Start earning money through your audience without having to create your own product.

Post Business Deals: Get clients for every of your business deals or services through our affiliate networks.

Register Now And Take Your Business To The Next Level!

http://www.shopkudi.com
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by mymoto(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Try this if you are a student,unemployed and earn money every month from this link http:///19pvcvT
or http://profitwoop.com/ref.php?randcode=32789
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Adeydotun: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls I will need u to enlighten me on how one can invest in Gold and American stocks.will appreciate ur prompt responds pls.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by iyamititi(f): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2013
PGW was formed by a group of professionals who share a common goal of financial freedom for all our members,thus the need to show love and support in dis club and amongst members.we researched into d richest I. D world and discovered that most of d richest generate passive income thru leveraging thr social capital-hence d need to help all members understand the power/strength of leveraging thr social capital (d only thing God has given all mankind to use to enrich ourselfs and make d world a beta place-*d people around u*).PGW then identified a direct selling company ,44th on d list of top 100 direct selling companies in the world,a company with fantastic products,daily needs,and a company doing well in 183 countries(globally connected).a company with a fantastic compensation plan,dat thus not require its distributors to make monthly purchases or sign ups before they can earn (easy to run,no stress attached,can easily be combined with other jobs,businesses etc,no high BP=D ).PGW then came up with a strategy that would ensure that every member succeeds in this bizness-- we came up with an investment module ----1)See this club and bizness as a longterm/life long investment 2)strategical spread d message / bizness opportunity to people we knw via using our regular Bizness / financial empowerment presentations 3)using of social media to effectively disseminate our messages ,info to as many people as possible 4)branding and packaging looking good and understanding the bizness,stands us out from other regular distributors 5)we use technology to grow our Bizness(presentations on DVDs,youtube,Facebook etc),this allows for any new member to confidently anchor a presentation or market to individuals,by simply using a DVD player and tv,or a pc,laptop,ipad or even a phone. For more details contact me on; pin:2A070BD4
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Adeydotun: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
What is it all about.Moreeso,u need to understand this is a business so,I will appreciate if u can speak in figures.let's have. The anaysis with the busines plan and the ROI.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by iyamititi(f): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
The Company has its institution in America and has its production center in Japan, America and China. They have been in operation globally for 30years and are spreading their tentacles to all continents. They are currently in other continents and now are coming to Africa. They are ISO (International standard organization) certified.Benefits of the coy 1 - Products are Quality and affordable,
2 – No sales accumulated target
3- Earn weekly bonuses according to team’s activity
4 - Earn bonuses to your last generation
5 -You are expected to have only 3 downlines
6 – No pressure
7 – Qualify leg no flush
8-Single group can make money
9 – 2 groups can achieve financial freedom
Upon registration, products worth the amounts of your choice are supplied to you immediately.
If there will be delays, you will be informed before time.
Upon registration, a page is created for you on their site with your distributor id and password you can access your page and monitor your activities, bonuses, and incentives awarded.
As a distributor in any of the categories(Silver,Gold,platinum,platinum VIP), you register 3 people. Bonuses starts counting from the 5th week of registration of at least 3 down lines.
Bonuses are paid weekly. As a sponsor you also earn directly a bonus from your generation outside your first.
This network makes you e
arn to the last generation of your team.The compensation plan is very competitive and encouraging.
We have 7 reward bonuses which are captured in the compensation plan.(Performace bonus,development bonus,leadership bonus,repeat order bonus,Sd incentive,platinum Vip incentive,worldwide incentive)
The network is teamwork and the more people you have in your team, the more you grow the more your earnings increase.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by kedukc(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
you could sell things on www.naijadealer.com and make some gud profit to ur bank Account but u need voguepay to do that.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by julius99(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2013
Lipso: @@ Julius99 I sincerely need help from you.Can you hold me by the hand and introduce me to this e-mail
processor business?
I can help u to start working as an Email Processor.
The email processor is a simple copy and paste system designed to help
people make money online. You get paid $25 for each email you process
online, by simply posting of ads in classifieds sites.
You will be supplied with all the information you need. This is the best
program for newbies and you can start earning on your first day depending
on your ability to work.
You re required to pay a small fee of #4,000 to get the Email Processor Material. This will give you access to all the tools you need to succeed.
After posting ads in Classified sites, interested prospects will now pay
$25 into your account details in ur ads and will then send u a request email. Now u will Process that Email by sending a product to the client.
You receive ur earnings through Payza which u can withdraw to ur local bank in Nigeria.
NOTE: Your earnings as an Email Processor depends on your ability to work
cos its not a get rich scheme.
You can reach me on 0.7.0.6.3.2.9.4.1.3.2
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by dave010: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Online biz really need a mentor ship is not all you can read only. you need to take hand by hand so you don't make mistakes or get to the bad people. write to me for more advice daviddenco@hotmail.com
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Adeydotun: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pls which one re u proposing? Enough of this write to me,call me of a thing.I believ this is a forum where everybody should benefit so,pls if u hv anything just let the cat out here cos,it will be suspicious wen u start asking ppl to call. u or mail u. ppl will definitely do wen wat u hv informed them about need clarity
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
Create a good blog, affiliate the blog, use addynamo as your adsense instead of google adsense and u get paid into ur nigerian bank ac. www.4xbom..com
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Samabu07(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2013
julius99:
I can help u to start working as an Email Processor.
The email processor is a simple copy and paste system designed to help
people make money online. You get paid $25 for each email you process
online, by simply posting of ads in classifieds sites.
You will be supplied with all the information you need. This is the best
program for newbies and you can start earning on your first day depending
on your ability to work.
You re required to pay a small fee of #4,000 to get the Email Processor Material. This will give you access to all the tools you need to succeed.
After posting ads in Classified sites, interested prospects will now pay
$25 into your account details in ur ads and will then send u a request email. Now u will Process that Email by sending a product to the client.
You receive ur earnings through Payza which u can withdraw to ur local bank in Nigeria.
NOTE: Your earnings as an Email Processor depends on your ability to work
cos its not a get rich scheme.
You can reach me on 0.7.0.6.3.2.9.4.1.3.2
I have seen this email processor but I'm very sceptical about the whole thing. You are the first person to declare you are into it. Wish you are in the same location as me so we can meet to discuss this thing well. A lot of reports saying its a scam. I need more shedding of light on it.
I stay in abj? Where do u stay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prices Of Selected Food Stuff Decreased In March – Nbs / Most Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria / Ecobank Nigeria Launches Mobile Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.