Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,179 members, 7,754,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 02 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Finally Crossed $100 On Youtube Yippee!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Finally Crossed $100 On Youtube Yippee!! (384 Views)

Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! / How Make Order Over $100 On ALIEXPRESS / My First $100 On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Crossed $100 On Youtube Yippee!! by Godmother(f): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
I'm making this post because I'm super excited. My YouTube channel got monetized on the 2nd of May, 2022.

It was an entertainment channel.

However, I heard that finance niche has a higher CPM/RPM and so, wanting to earn more, I switched to finance and deleted all my entertainment videos.

My channel that used to average 1,500 to 10k views succeeded dropped.

I started struggling to get even 30 views per video.

I didn't know where the problem was coming from. It didn't occur to me that the switch was the problem. Here I was trying to force people who had signed up for entertainment content to watch finance.

I also struggled to get new subs. I think I managed to get 400 more in over 18 months.

Then I decided to switch back and everything changed. In two and a half months I went from 1,500 subs to, 7k+ and also went from $30 to over $100/

I wish I'd switched sooner. I'm glad I did the switch though.

I have another channel, a finance one which has 990 subs but just 500 watch hours. I think I'll stick to finance on that one.

I'm NEVER CHANGING niches again.

Here's my entertainment channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYblD6-FdUA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Crossed $100 On Youtube Yippee!! by squash47(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
Congratulations.. please give more details of how you monetized it.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Crossed $100 On Youtube Yippee!! by LikeAking: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Follow ur calling!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Crossed $100 On Youtube Yippee!! by AhmedChiz: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Congratulations. Can you share with us some tips to monetize YouTube channel?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Crossed $100 On Youtube Yippee!! by ANTAX99: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
Congratulations!

How do you go about creating the content on the finance niche? Do you use chatGPt?
Do you use voice over or your real voice? Do you use stock images?

Thanks as I expect your response.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Crossed $100 On Youtube Yippee!! by Godmother(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
squash47:
Congratulations.. please give more details of how you monetized it.

Thanks. For the monetized part, just stay consistent and upload daily.

There was a time I was doing 3-4 videos daily.

YouTube loves long content of eight minutes and over and are likely to promote those more so focus on this.e

1 Like

Re: I Finally Crossed $100 On Youtube Yippee!! by Dundalk(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Godmother:

Thanks. For the monetized part, just stay consistent and upload daily.

There was a time I was doing 3-4 videos daily.

YouTube loves long content of eight minutes and over and are likely to promote those more so focus on this.e
Re: I Finally Crossed $100 On Youtube Yippee!! by Godmother(f): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
ANTAX99:
Congratulations!

How do you go about creating the content on the finance niche? Do you use chatGPt?
Do you use voice over or your real voice? Do you use stock images?

Thanks as I expect your response.

No, I don't use voiceover. I film myself explaining this that have worked for me.
Re: I Finally Crossed $100 On Youtube Yippee!! by Godmother(f): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Money Making Website For Less / A.G.O For Sale Available Trucking / Get The Best School Of Your Choice In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.