Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

"my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh (5262 Views)

Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady / “wish I Married My Present Husband First”-nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by naijarazzi: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
Yoruba actress, Mercy Aigbe wants us to know her husband's first wife is happy to share her husband with her. Apparently, no woman is willing to share her man with another woman, unless something had gone wrong.

Mercy got married to her millionaire boyfriend (a married man whose wife is based in US) Larry Gents, an hotelier two years ago. And so far, they have a boy together.

"There is no problem because my lyale (first wife) doesn't even live in Nigeria. She lives in the US with her kids, and she hardly comes around. In Nigeria, I'm the only wife and she is like a senior aunty to me. It is people outside that create problem, when there is no problem. She has lived abroad all her life; she hardly comes home. She is even happy I'm married to her husband. She is like a big aunty we talk all the time
Read full story here
http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/10/what-mercy-aigbeh-wants-us-to-know.html?m=1
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by Kunbee: 12:33am On Oct 29, 2011
Shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by aloyemeka1: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2011
roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by Paitty(f): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2015
It's her luck
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by icebebe(f): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Ahhahahahha!! Mercy mercy. No woman alive,divorced,or a babymama wuld b happy wit anoda woman who married her man. So jus frget dis talk.

5 Likes

Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by tyson99(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2015
shoro niyen
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by axortedbabe(f): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2015
I laff at u in swahilli
kukukukukukukukuku
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by bellabae(f): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2015
I laugh in korean
Kikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Fish get sense pass this woman I swear

Old mama wey to dey snap pishure.

2 Likes

Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by tameera(f): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Stupid woman trying to save face?? mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by stinggy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
tameera:
Stupid woman trying to save face?? mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I don't get. Did the first wife complain to you nee? tongue tongue cheesy
There's always love in sharing, you know? grin
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by ifyndy(f): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Self confession even wifout askin her is guilt
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by tameera(f): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
stinggy:

I don't get. Did the first wife complain to you nee? tongue tongue cheesy
There's always love in sharing, you know? grin

Some things ain't supposed to be shared!
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by Creamychic(f): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Huh? undecided Yeah right!
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by nellykidies(f): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
hw can??
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by Wendy80(f): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmmm grin ok oh
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by danbrowndmf(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
MUMU TALK!
Why Wunt they Be second wife? in there youthful age they were busy following Sugar Daddy Fvckn different Men up and down.sad

Pinkycute can u share me with someone?.cheesy
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by pinkycute(f): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin grin

danbrowndmf:
MUMU TALK!
Why Wunt they Be second wife? in there youthful age they were busy following Sugar Daddy Fvckn different Men up and down.sad

Pinkycute can u share me with someone?.cheesy
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by danbrowndmf(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin grin

lol,u knw gree talk abi.cheesy
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by Ladybluecash(f): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
E b lik sey naija celebs dey tink tru dia yn*sh.... Mercy u nid slap
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by chyket(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Foolery
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by enoqueen: 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
icebebe:
Ahhahahahha!! Mercy mercy. No woman alive,divorced,or a babymama wuld b happy wit anoda woman who married her man. So jus frget dis talk.

If i have my way i would av given u 1million likes.
Re: "my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh by icebebe(f): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2015
enoqueen:

If i have my way i would av given u 1million likes.
dnt wrry spiritually,I ave 1million likes

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Girl With ‘monstrous Bum’ Releases More Massive Booty And Huge Boobs / Side Chick Came Into The Church On Her Own Wedding Gown / Speed Darlington Share Bedroom Photo With A Sexy Lady In Bikini - Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.