Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Gricunas Consulting Recuiting: Urgently: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gricunas Consulting Recuiting: Urgently: (1770 Views)

Symantic Consulting Interview / Shell Vacancy through Phillips Consulting / Jobs from Michael Craig (for Nigerian Consulting Firm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gricunas Consulting Recuiting: Urgently: by justlaw(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2007
hello nairalanders,

greetings to u all.

pleaseeeeeeee, did anyone in the house get any invitation from Gricunas Consulting on an interview that will be held on Monday, Sept 17th, 2007.
i just got an invitation to that and i will like to know if anyone has an idea of their interview looks like because i can't remember the position i applied and even when i applied for employment there.
and moreover, there was no time stated on the invitation.

thanks so much for ur concern cos i will duly appreciate our help.
Re: Gricunas Consulting Recuiting: Urgently: by Bensogie(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2007
@ justlaw,
where is the test taking place? Pls. send relevant info for crashers.
Re: Gricunas Consulting Recuiting: Urgently: by donofram: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2007
those people are fraudsters, they are imposter's so be ware of them
Re: Gricunas Consulting Recuiting: Urgently: by Edochman(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2007
@justlaw ,

Pls, my friend wants to know how far with the Gricunas Consulting interview. Did you make it to the second stage and third one at the company in question? kindly, reach him on 08030624855 or mail: abiggydolue@yahoo.com

Expecting your urgent response
Thanks
Re: Gricunas Consulting Recuiting: Urgently: by justlaw(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2007
hello,

i av been able to attend three successful interviews with the company( BETA DRUGS AND CHEMICALS LTD) and right now, i am waiting for their final call, by God's grace.

the last stage of the interview , only entailed the expected salary package i would love to take home.which position did ur friend applied for, because i applied for the position of Personal Assistant.

here is my number 08028401087
my email is: justlaw15@yahoo.com
my name is Lawrence.

pls, wat is ur friend's name and did he study computer science?
Re: Gricunas Consulting Recuiting: Urgently: by igarra(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2007
I also went for the interview at Beta Drugs Limited and up till now no response from them. Can anybody tell me the very latest from them pls?

(1) (Reply)

Sales Rep Wanted Immediately In Ikorodu,ikeja,idumota ,obalande: / Union Bank Test Format Is Here / Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.