Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (11373 Views)

I Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland / Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by scorpiogal(f): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2011
Not yet
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by danny212: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2011
My kind of job dont avail me the opportunity to have crushes. Guess i am missing something
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by stagger: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2011
Had one. A classmate who eventually ended in the same office with me. Had a body to die for. We had been friends but I was too scared to scale it up. Later found out from someone that she felt the same way. Actually, she was not looking to go out with me. To quote what a mutual friend told me, she wanted me to quote "drill her with my plunger so hard that it would come out of her mouth".

Well, she is married now so that opportunity is gone forever.
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by slimyem: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2011
, and the confessions go on,
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by maki(f): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2011
Yes I was had a serious crush on someone that works in the same office complex with me back in port harcourt and he is my husband today, I never knew he was digging me badly too, though we were never colleagues but we were seeing each other everyday because we used to have lunch in d same cafe.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2011
Yes.
I am an equal opportunity lover.

I have dated our receptionist for three months and I closed the chapter.
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by otiigba1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2011
yep! i had a big crush on one italian lady, in burger king when i was working there the problem was, i was the cleaner cleaning tables and mopping floors and she was my manager, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2011
Mine was a funny case which almost cost me my job,I was having a very serious crush on a lady who was just move to my department and didnt know another lady in dat same department was having a crush on me too, well wit time i n dis new chick began dating and along d line i was also 'making out' wit d other lady too at d same time! which they later got to know later! It was a terrible scandal which to this day i cant just forget it.
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by shawonlese: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2011
I drank all the bottles of crush. wink
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by jt2010: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2011
shocked cheesy@ Maki,

Guess u are refering to Fonte house grin
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by maki(f): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2011
jt2010:

shocked cheesy@ Maki,

Guess u are refering to Fonte house grin
. [img][/img].

cheesy cheesy cheesy yeeeeaaaahhhhh it was at fonte house, grin grin grin but who r u plzzzz undecided but good u guessed right,
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by muyoto: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2011
yes o!
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by albridge(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2011
yes and as you said i never got to tell them so nothing came out of it undecided
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2011
having a crush now with an English guy in my office, cute guy i must say, the crush goes on till,
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by Connoisseur(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2011
Crushes nah nah
you cant afford crushes when you are the boss.
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by Revolva(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
Hahah Crush, omo me na Bleep i don Bleep for my past job and my other past jobs, Nak dem weller,
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by gascoign1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2011
I nur dey crush o, i dey clear u my mind one time, crushing na killing body abeg,
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by jackpot(f): 12:03am On Oct 30, 2011
No. I prefer drinking my bottle of crush outside. cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:12am On Oct 30, 2011
freecocoa:

No I don't do crushes,I fall in love at first sight and so far,I'm falling for my boss.

I guess you love wild sharp office intimacy
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by cchampme(m): 2:14am On Oct 30, 2011
I am not sure if i am liking her or not, but my heart beat is like twice as fast whenever i see her
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by seedord247(m): 2:30am On Oct 30, 2011
Even person wey dey work for Pure water company Get Crush on hin Oga. . grin grin grin

naija I hailll
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by Jenifa1: 2:49am On Oct 30, 2011
Orikinla:

Yes.
I am an equal opportunity lover.

I have dated our receptionist for three months and I closed the chapter.

hmm I don't expect this coming from you.

how old is she?
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by splitnaija(m): 6:51am On Oct 30, 2011
Yes, and so far, I've successfully followed up majority of cases with actions. It's just not in me to suffer in silence.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by slimyem: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2011
seedord247:

Even person wey dey work for Pure water company Get Crush on hin Oga. . grin grin grin

naija I hailll

wetin be your own??
Company na company even if na provision store8-)
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by Kambinachi(f): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2011
well, iv never had a crush on someone at my workplace so i'll probably not be able to speak on that, though i suspect it would be a really sticky situation to find one's self in. Cos if you act on it, and u both start dating, nosy co-workers won't let you be, and if you do start dating and it doesn't work out, then it sucks mega that you'll still have to see him every day after that - ouch!! undecided
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by redsquare(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2011
Yes, had a crush on this cute babe that was transferred to my branch (i was a banker then). She had the same feeling for me. Nosey colleagues started gossiping around the office. Later found out my manager was also asking the babe out. My manager worked for my transfer. I was transferred 3months later!

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by speak2me: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2011
What about two married people having a crush on each other is that ok @ all cos i fink thats what is going on in my department @ work
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by Kambinachi(f): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2011
^^ lol, the two people have to fight whatever feelings they have for each other, it's not worth it  smiley
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by otiigba1(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2011
speak2me:

What about two married people having a crush on each other is that ok @ all cos i fink thats what is going on in my department @ work
you are not one of this people are you? if you are its not ok, if you are not its still not ok! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by speak2me: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2011
cheesy
grin
Very funny and kinda smart but u dnt get me dere dis tym cos i nt d one but lets just say i'm close enough to getting a front row seat, anyway i knw its bad for 2married pips but i'm just keeping ma fingers crossed to see how the drama unfolds, xoxoxo
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by tlops(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
it happens, how do we find love? its through people u see evryday, that's why ogas always have crutches crushes on their secretary.
Re: Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? by busygirl(f): 12:38am On Oct 31, 2011
I have a crush on this blonde guy at work. I don't know if the feeling is mutual though. We stare a lot at each other and he tries to flirt with me. He pokes me randomly on my hand. I really really like this guy, but I don't think we can work sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's / Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.