Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,247 members, 7,750,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ogun Swan/tokunbo Talabi Table Tennis Serves Off Next Monday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogun Swan/tokunbo Talabi Table Tennis Serves Off Next Monday (115 Views)

Real Madrid Training Season Begin Next Monday / Mikel Obi & Onazi Playing Table Tennis With Others Amid Rumoured Rift (Phot / Aruna Quadri Is Africa’s Table Tennis Best, Ranks 21 Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Swan/tokunbo Talabi Table Tennis Serves Off Next Monday by Ainaolusegun: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2023
The maiden edition of SWAN Tokunbo Talabi Table Tennis tournament will serve off on Monday 27th and end on Wednesday, 29th November, 2023.

The Chairman, Sports Writers Association of Nigeria, SWAN, Ogun state chapter, Comrade Michael-Azeez Ogunsiji made this known in Abeokuta during the draws for the competition.

Comrade Ogunsiji who said the three days tournament would be among the members of the association in the state noted that the competition would be played at the Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ, Press Centre Hall, Oke Ilewo Abeokuta.

He explained that the tournament was part of the efforts of the present executives to enable members of the association to engage in other sports aside the game of football.

The SWAN Chairman thanked the Secretary to the State government, Mr Tokunbo Talabi for agreeing to sponsor the tournament.

He announced that there would be novelty between SSG who is known to be a great player of the game and a veteran Journalist during the grand finale of the tournament which would be graced by the Commissioner for Sports Development, Hon Wasiu Isiaka and other top dignitaries.

Below are the details of the draws

PARAMOUNT FM I vs ASSOCIATES II

OGTV I vs CORRESPONDENT II

OGBC I vs CONSOLIDATED II

FEDERATED I vs CONSOLIDATED I

CORRESPONDENT I vs ASSOCIATES I

OGTV II vs FEDERATED II

PARAMOUNT FM II vs OGBC II.

(1) (Reply)

With UCL Exit Looming, Can Man U Stun Newcastle?... All You Need To Know / Reason Mikel Arteta Is Not In The Dugout For Arsenal Vs Aston Villa / Benzema Snubs Former Real Madrid Teammate Ronaldo And Messi From Dream XI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.