Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Kola Nuts In Cork - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kola Nuts In Cork (919 Views)

Fanta Drink Bottled With Folded Cork. / How To Make Tiger Nuts Milk / What Do You Call Cashew Nuts In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kola Nuts In Cork by DanielCork: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2011
Hi guys,

Completely new here -- have nothing to do with Nigeria or Nigerians (I'm Irish!), but I respect your country and people, and have recently discovered the wonders of kola nut! smiley

This stuff gives you a great buzz, helps my asthma, and is a welcome alternative to coffee. I've only been using it a few months but already go through quite a lot of it. I sometimes chew but most often grind and make into a delicious hot 'tea'.

Anywhere cheap that can supply in decent quantity, and preferably, as said, in the Cork area! Perhaps somewhere further afield that can post as well!

(1) (Reply)

Food Folklore In Nigeria And Beyond (both Current And Historic Beliefs) / Cake Mixers, Food Processors, Blenders, Induction And All Kitchen Accessories / Best Food You Have Ever Eaten?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.