Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,483 members, 7,751,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 11:10 PM

She Squanders Borrowed Money On Jewelries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Squanders Borrowed Money On Jewelries (370 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App / Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Squanders Borrowed Money On Jewelries by Mhizzard(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2023
There are some useless women,unreasonable to be precise out there that are capable to squander borrowed money on jewelries just to look good.meanwhile they the are in huge debt they are trying hard to pay back.my question now is that why are they striving hard to look good outwardly while battling with debt within themself
Re: She Squanders Borrowed Money On Jewelries by madone: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2023
Looking good will get her a better man than you. A man who will not judge her men like me who will spend like goat.
Don't blame a woman for looking good or wanting to look Good. Rather blame the money for not being available.
Men like you will drow on another woman pix but your own will not appeal to you.
This world no balance

1 Like

Re: She Squanders Borrowed Money On Jewelries by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2023
If she's a nigerian lady, that should not surprise you. She's behaving like our leaders in Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: She Squanders Borrowed Money On Jewelries by adeoyekay(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2023
I will prefer my wife to look good always
Re: She Squanders Borrowed Money On Jewelries by samwash(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2023
Looking good is not a bad ideal, borrowing money to buy expensive jewelries in order to look good and not be able to repay back the debt is foolishness.
Borrow what you can repay without putting pressure on your finances.
It's not applicable to Nigerian women alone, but it's a Nigerian factor.

1 Like

Re: She Squanders Borrowed Money On Jewelries by AzaHub(f): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2023
women deserve to look glamorous but not too extravagant

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Busty Slay Chic Is Wildly Masturbating Her Wet Pussy Wit Expensive Wine Bottle / What Are The Red Flags To Know If Your Girl Is A Narcissist / This Has To STOP, It Not Proper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.