Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women (2736 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by lare: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2007
Hello everyone,

Someone posted this piece on my new romance
forum and I felt like sharing it with you,

Here Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Men
Fail With Women—And How To Make Sure
YOU Avoid Every One Of These Deadly
Common Mistakes,

MISTAKE #1: Being Too Much Of A “Nice
Guy”

Have you ever noticed that the really
attractive women never seem to be attracted
"nice" guys?

Of course you have.

Just like me, I'm sure you've had attractive
female friends that always seemed to date
"jerks", but for some reason they were never
romantically interested in YOU.

What's going on here?

It's actually very simple,

Women don't base their choices of men on how
"nice" a guy is. They choose the men they do
because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL
ATTRACTION for them.

And guess what?

Being nice doesn't make a woman FEEL that
powerful ATTRACTION. And being NICE doesn't
make a woman CHOOSE you.

I realize that this doesn't make a lot of logical
sense, and it's hard to ACCEPT, but GET OVER
IT.

Until you accept this FACT and begin to act on
it, you'll NEVER have the success with women
that you want.

I'll come up with mistake number two in a bit.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by iice(f): 5:06am On Sep 15, 2007
That's coz some girls like bad boyz

But some women prefer nice guys. . .so they aint outta luck yet wink
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by WebMonk(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2007
iice:

That's because some girls like bad boyz

But some women prefer nice guys. . .so they aint out of luck yet wink

Iice, Could you refer me to a recent statistic? Cause last time i checked, the last nice lady i knew CHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGED (she got heartbroken, and the rest is history). Compared to a hot chick i knew in my naive days who told me i was "Too GOODY SHOES for her", even though i knew she liked me on some level

In my opinion, i think most of the ones that like nice guys are those unexposed. But i can't generalize.

If a guy is nice to the point where the lady can say "SHE's my best friend", well you get the idea
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by iice(f): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2007
Webmonk. . .that's why i said some ladies. . .
i know it's not common to find ladies who like nice guys but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Their liking of nice guys maybe because they are naive/not exposed like you said. . .or it could be a result of growing up. . .or after experiences, they figured out that nice guys can be great too wink
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by WebMonk(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2007
Now this i a different iice from the one i know on Nairaland
Previous impression: Unofficial Whiplash Moderator of the Romance section
Current impression: Working Progress,

It's all good. I once had a girl who loved "Nice guys". I broke her heart cause she had great expectations (relationship by mouth, marriage by actions). I had to run, even if i didn't want to cry

All well, it think it's a good post topic (for me to comment, i mostly read)
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by iice(f): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2007
WebMonk:

Now this i a different iice from the one i know on Nairaland
Previous impression: Unofficial Whiplash Moderator of the Romance section
Current impression: Working Progress,

It's all good. I once had a girl who loved "Nice guys". I broke her heart cause she had great expectations (relationship by mouth, marriage by actions). I had to run, even if i didn't want to cry

All well, it think it's a good post topic (for me to comment, i mostly read)

grin grin grin LOL am not a working progress or work in progress o grin grin

Hah! such is the beauty of life cheesy
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by WebMonk(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2007
iice:

grin grin grin LOL am not a working progress or work in progress o grin grin

Hah! such is the beauty of life cheesy

I meant my impression of you was a work in progress. But a work in progress is not a bad thing, no? Unless I'll take your word for it when you say you're 62 in your profile grin
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by iice(f): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2007
WebMonk:

I meant my impression of you was a work in progress. But a work in progress is not a bad thing, no? Unless I'll take your word for it when you say you're 62 in your profile grin

I know what you meant grin
No it's not a bad thing. . .but it isn't my thing cheesy It's why i said am not a work in progress. . .am already baked and cooled down. . .now only the weather conditions will have an effect grin

62 is a sexci age cheesy grin
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by WebMonk(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2007
point taken (can't wait 2 be 62) cheesy
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by osereka(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2007
the kind of men women really dig is
that man that show her he have the upper hand
even when the hands is hanging low by his sides
cool
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by lare: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2007
Okay, Let's continue.

MISTAKE #2: Trying To “Convince Her To Like
You"

What do most guys do when they meet a woman
that they REALLY like, but she's just not
interested?

Right! They try to "convince" the woman to feel
differently.

Well, I have news for you, YOU WILL NEVER
CHANGE HOW A WOMAN "FEELS" WHEN IT
COMES TO ATTRACTION!

Never, ever, EVER.

You cannot CONVINCE a woman to feel
differently about you with "logic and reasoning".

Think about it.

If a woman doesn't "feel it" for you, how in the
world do you expect to change that FEELING by
being "reasonable" with her?

But we all do it.

When a woman just isn't interested, we beg, plead,
chase, and do our best to change her mind.

Bad idea. One that will never work.

Watch out for number 3.

Damilare
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by iice(f): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2007
Not really wholly agreeing with #2
Sometimes the attraction comes later. . .sometimes the woman just doesn't know her mind and needs a push to tip the scales either in favor or not of the guy.

But sometimes #2 is spot on. . .
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by RichDad1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2007
No Comments yet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by msanda(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2007
@iice
Point II doesn't mean a girl's mind can't be changed. You just won't make a girl fall for you by telling her you are the best thing that happened to the female gender (well maybe if you use that line, it might work). Her emotions are not to be reasoned with, duh!

cool

PS: On Point I: to all the "nice guys" out there, Sorriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee! grin
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by iice(f): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2007
msanda:

@iice
Point II doesn't mean a girl's mind can't be changed. You just won't make a girl fall for you by telling her you are the best thing that happened to the female gender (well maybe if you use that line, it might work). Her emotions are not to be reasoned with, duh!

undecided so it's you can't make a girl fall for you by telling. . .then it's maybe it might work. . .
Then her emotions are not to be reasoned with huh? Does that apply to men? Reasoning with emotions. . .or men don't have those? undecided
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by olanajim(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2007
I know where the poster is going. I have read those lines again and again. I can bet that it doesn't work for everybody.

Both number one and number two would fail like OBJ THIRD TERM AGENDA when it come to general application.

I must therefore caution him from overgeneralizing. Women are strange creatures. Sometimes they simply fail to response to your calculation.  That research was done in one part of the world.

Talking on #2, you can change the mind of any woman if you could approach at a right time, and use the technique that best suit them. Women are not programmable robots. They are humans and response to change though at varrying degree.

The failure of many people to attract a woman is because they are too rigid and that they follows paper theory instead of being innovative,
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by lare: 4:06am On Sep 16, 2007
Oya. Number 3 is ready.

MISTAKE #3: Looking To Her For Approval
Or Permission

In our desire to please women (which we
mistakenly think will make them like us), us
guys are always doing things to get a
woman's "approval" or "permission".

Another HORRIBLE idea!

Women are NEVER attracted to the types
of men who kiss up to them, EVER.

Don't get me wrong here.

You don't have to treat women BADLY for
them to like you.

But if you think that treating a woman well
means "always getting her approval and
permission for things", think again.

You will never succeed by looking for
approval. Women actually get ANNOYED at
men who seek their approval.

Doubt me?

Just ask any attractive woman if Wussy
guys who chase her around and want
her approval annoy her.

Watch out for number 4 wink

Dammy
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by shens2006(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2007
i ain't gonna do that shit to a woman, Approval my ass undecided
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by iice(f): 2:37am On Sep 17, 2007
Hahaha! indeed #3 tongue Just know when to ask and when to do grin
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by lare: 2:02am On Sep 18, 2007
Let's move on to number 4,

MISTAKE #4: Trying To “Buy” Her
Affection With Food And Gifts

How many times have you taken a
woman out to a nice dinner, bought
her gifts and flowers, and had her
REJECT you for someone who didn't
treat her even HALF as well as you
did?

If you're like me, then you've had
it happen a LOT.

Well guess what?

It's only NATURAL when this happens,

That's right, I said NATURAL.

When you do these things, you send
a clear message:

"I don't think you'll like me for who I
am, so I'm going to try to buy your
attention and affection".

Your good intentions usually come
across to women as over-compensation
for insecurity, and weak attempts at
manipulation.

That's right, I said that women see this
as MANIPULATION.

Number 5 in a moment, wink
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by earthrealm(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2007
@lare,
just stumbled on ur thread, nice post makes a lot of sense

where were u 8yrs ago!! grin

hhhenhen, dont start feeling like a guru, cos everyman, i repeat every man has an achilles heel when it comes to the female gender!!!,

i bet u, there is a dame that u will met, n u will dust all these ur theorities/postulates goodbye,

nb still waiting 4 numero m.mmmm , [thinking, ][thinking, , [tt][/]5!!
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2007
David De'Angelo's Newsletters, cool
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by Bosdem(f): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2007
Some of us still appreciate NICE guys, but some the other way, its their choice.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by akinalabi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2007
Good list. Don't agree with all though
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by lare: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2007
emmeno:

David De'Angelo's Newsletters, cool

You're right. I never claimed credit for
it in the first place.

earthrealm:

hhhenhen, don't start feeling like a guru, because everyman, i repeat every man has an achilles heel when it comes to the female gender!!!,

I'm not a guy. I'm a lady.

Dammy
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by earthrealm(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2007
@lare, sry 4 the mixup, tot u were a male,

so u are helping the male folk out 4rm comitting serious blunder, shocked

post the fifth one
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by olanajim(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2007
Some of these theories are good . I had read works of De Angelo. They are fascinating. But, I must warn that while you are saying women are this men are that. Have you ever ponder on the fact that rules are dynamics? It takes creativity and power of hindsight for a man to immediately apply the rule on a lady.

It is just like Antibiotics. When you first apply, it is effective. But soon the microbes develop immunity against it. To get better result, you must constantly recreate and reinvent the antibiotic.

Similar thing can happen to women. If you are a lady, would you imagine yourself falling cheaply for a trick you already know? Won't you expect 'something more?' . As you continues to post the rule, it is good for guys to bear in mind the need to apply creativity to those rules.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by PedroDeSil(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2007
I have a Confession, Pls make una wey be women for here find a place in your heart to forgive me, I have sinned against womanity. No be my fault, na David De Angelo cause am and na im put me for this condition wey I dey today. My wahala be say make God forgive me and make women forgive and I no go do am again, I will only advice and sell the E-Book so that I go know say na Physical thing wey I gain be dat from De Angelo, That Guy na bastard, dont doubt me, If U read the EBook finish, women go be like tissue paper for your eyes, U go dey use them dey perform experiment, dey do testing and practise, infact I am serious ooh, I for put my Picture but I be fine boy, make all these babes here no come begin dey chase me again. I don tire, I have been listening and reading from David De Angelo since 2000, 7yrs good yrs ago. I have the Ebook, The CD manage disappear from my CD rack when sin don too much, U dont need any Oruka or command Jazz, The Ebook is enough, na just to read and beging practise am immediately, U will not know ehn you will toast your mama and she will gree for you, the book is good for person wey be only son and wey im mama don die so that im no go be like TABOO, toasting your mama, sisters, friends, pastor wife, even you fit go Stella Obasanjo grave go practice am, she will wake up if she see how composed and prepared you dey.
Enough of this, am serious here, no joking. If U need the EBOOK, na sell I go sell am no be free, I will send it to your email with the CODE to open am (password) Na PDF form e dey. Leave your email here and we go bargain, if you poor, I will consider you and bring down the price for you, if you be Big Boy, I know how to handle you too.
One Love,
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by earthrealm(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2007
naija n comerccemsee as this bobo wan mek profit 4rm anoda man pikin post?!!!

but i bet u, u aint gonna get a dime,until hell freezes over,
any half wit can goggle De Angelo papers 4 himself, haba!!
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by atutupoyo(f): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2007
@ point 1, I feel gals are attracted to not too nice guys cos of adventure, nice guys can be dry and boring. though opposite attracts law works.
@point 3, To me guys that look up to Ur every approval when they are asking u out, might change becoming terrible when u start dating, think thats why gals dont go 4 them
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2007
very stupid and meaningless post.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women by shockreaction(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2007

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Married? What Would Be Your Wedding Song / She Said Yes!!! To Me / 101 Ways Not To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.