Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,539 members, 7,805,337 topics. Date: Monday, 22 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Want To Use My Music Export To Help Stabilize Naira(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Use My Music Export To Help Stabilize Naira(pics) (311 Views)

Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans / Davido Acquires New Diamond Chain And Watch Worth Over 100 Million Naira. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Use My Music Export To Help Stabilize Naira(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2023
My music can be the next biggest export out of Africa.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu6IjONLBsc?si=51BKA-DyFHeKK-ZB
Re: I Want To Use My Music Export To Help Stabilize Naira(pics) by YorubaDemonswag: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2023
There's blessing in taking care of ones parents, I thought you can ever blow with the mindset you have toward the woman that gave birth to you just because of stupid politics.

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze Aka AKI Receives Surprise Birthday Celebration Yesterday / Davido And His Wife Chioma Goes On Vacation With Their Twins / Jeffrey Epstein Said If He Had Revealed What He Knew About Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.