Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. (5206 Views)

Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by don33310(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2011
Uduaghan is the worst thing that have ever happen to delta state. Since he was impose on deltans by his cousin James Ibori,the only achievement he has is an uncompleted motor park which he calls an airport.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2011
Without a doubt
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by UYCO: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2011
N40 Billion is enough to take 40, 000 unemployed youths off the street but he chose to spend 100million on the motor park called airport and keep the rest for himself
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Rossikk(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2011
And you're the worst thing ''that have ever happen'' to the English language.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Afam4eva(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2011
Una don dey find Beaf trouble. I hope you guys can handle the heat when he descends on this thread.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
One would notice that most anti Aregbesola threads are opened by beaf or pointB who are not even SWesterners never mind Osun indegenes

Whereas the uduaghan threads are opened by Deltans themselves who feel the brunt and even give us situation report
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Afam4eva(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2011
dayokanu:

One would notice that most anti Aregbesola threads are opened by beaf or pointB who are not even SWesterners never mind Osun indegenes

Whereas the uduaghan threads are opened by Deltans themselves who feel the brunt and even give us situation report

Doesn't this speak volume of the kind of people that Deltans are? They don't hide what's bad about their state unlike some other people. I think that's the kind of behaviour that should be emulated.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Obiagu1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2011
afam4eva:

Doesn't this speak volume of the kind of people that Deltans are? They don't hide what's bad about their state unlike some other people. I think that's the kind of behaviour that should be emulated.

lol
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2011
afam4eva:

Or rather Osun people are pleased with the performance of their governor so far

When Oyinlola was governor, They came out in droves to complain but right now the complaint is from non Osun indegenes
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Afam4eva(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Or rather Osun people are pleased with the performance of their governor so far

When Oyinlola was governor, They came out in droves to complain but right now the complaint is from non Osun indegenes

It's a big lie. Osun people never came out in record numbers to criticize Olagunsoye oyinlola. Which gave people the impression that everything was ok.

Talking about Osun people being pleased with the performance of the present governor, can you give an evidence to support your claim?
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by tuaregx(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2011
by mere looking at Uduaghan face u will know that he his a mugu
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Meldrick(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2011
@ poster,
You are a he-goat. Foolish idiot.
If you are blind to see development in Delta State do and suck Ogboru's buttocks. Ogboru will never be governor.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by okoben: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2011
Let all deltan fast and pray for d state 4 God to bring messiah who will bring d desired development delta state need
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by WebSurfer(m): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2011
anybody supporting uduaghan is a very Big fool and will remain a fool forever,, pucking idiots
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by WebSurfer(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2011
Meldrick:

@ poster,
You are a he-goat. Foolish .
If you are blind to see development in Delta State do and suck Ogboru's buttocks. Ogboru will never be governor.
you are the he-goat
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by whosefault(f): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2011
Nigeria will continue to decline with people thinking about sharing money instead of building infrastructure. James Ibori transformed his village to city in eight years; Uduaghan built an airport that will serve as a hub to the south-eastern part of the country. The economic activity that airport will bring to the state in the coming years cannot be quantified.
Whatever you chose to call it, it will be on record that in his time, an airport was built in Asaba. Go to Abia state and you will appreciate what your governor is doing; no wonder you guys are into terrorism and kidnapping to make quick money. The governor has blocked all the route that’s why they are beefing the man.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Meldrick(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2011
WebSurfer:

anybody supporting uduaghan is a very Big fool and will remain a fool forever,, pucking idiots
Go tell your family. you fool forever
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by clogogo(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2011
i must say that some persons are pre-mature in thinking, let consider our state,
Delta is one of the richest state in the country,stil unda develop, and they build hotel like normal buildin, am went to oleh,and i notice that they have good duplexes and hotels but the schools are in poor state, the so cal gov must go , abegoo
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Gbawe: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2011
afam4eva:

What "other people" are you talking of? Were you not here when me and many others raised threads, non-stop, about the behaviour of OGD in Ogun State? Ditto for Oyo State under Alao Akala also. Don't then come here with your blanket revisionism that seeks to make a group of people better than others , without recourse to facts or history , on your say so alone.

A little assignment for you. Tell me the region of origin of the most prominent folks who came out , in the highest number , into the street in support of GEJ , and what is just, when the Turai cabal were attacking him . Where were GEJ's own folks?  I will give you a hint with some names ; Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana, Kayode Ogundamisi, Adeleke Adeyemi (234Next), Babafemi Ojudu et al. Who organised the "save Nigeria" rallies in New York and London? Please think things through before you want to accuse "other people" of not speaking against misrule when actual and historical evidence on the ground shows that they are actually[b] foremost[/b] at standing up to tyranny and misrule.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by sheyguy: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2011
afam4eva:

It's a big lie. Osun people never came out in record numbers to criticize Olagunsoye oyinlola. Which gave people the impression that everything was ok.

Talking about Osun people being pleased with the performance of the present governor, can you give an evidence to support your claim?
Osun pple complained when oyinlola was governor. All may not be well with Osun right now but Osun is better than most state, Arebgersola is freeing the state from debt and that something most governors can't boast of.

Meldrick:

@ poster,
You are a he-goat. Foolish .
Now that's What i call a"Political-Haleluyah boys" (blindly singing priase of politician for God-knows-what)
Uduaghan has done close to nothing when u look at what delta state is getting as allocation (13% oil revenue).

tuaregx:

by mere looking at Uduaghan face u will know that he his a mugu
He is no Mugu, that guy is simply centralizing the Eating-of-national cake, if u look closely at his government u will see replicas of him waiting for the crumbs of the cake to fall on their hands. Delta state definitely needs a change that can only come thru fasting and prayer like someone said on this post.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by omo9ja1(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2011
Phi-De-Phi are the worst thing that happen to Nigeria

God bless Nigeria
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Gbawe: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2011
sheyguy:

Osun pple complained when oyinlola was governor. All may not be well with Osun right now but Osun is better than most state, Arebgersola is freeing the state from debt and that something most governors can't boast of.

Thank you . I just don't know why some folks engage in dishonest revisionism. Complaint against misrule has always been traditionally high in the SW and I dont understand why anyone would suggest the reverse to be the case. Taking the last election as an example, we all saw misrulers voted out totally in the region . Where does Afam4eva then gets his perspective from that makes him speak of "others" condoning misrule?
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by WebSurfer(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2011
@meldrick i can see your level of stupidity is highly affecting ur reasoning, i think u attained that by birth, go n do some checkup, brain tumor patient
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Meldrick(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2011
don33310:

Uduaghan is the worst thing that have ever happen to delta state. Since he was impose on deltans by his cousin James Ibori,the only achievement he has is an uncompleted motor park which he calls an airport.
It is on record that critics never have any thing to offer when given the opportunity. If he is not doing well contest instead of warming the bench critisizing. How have you personally affected the people around you.
WebSurfer:

@meldrick i can see your level of stupidity is highly affecting your reasoning, i think u attained that by birth, go n do some checkup, brain tumor patient
Tell you father the level of his stupidity is affecting his reasoning. Ewu
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by monkeyleg: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Meldrick, Wetin!!! Are you the only one who doesnt know that Uduaghan has failed himself? Even his wife Roli knows that Emmanuel is no good. please drop this senseless defence, because the evidence is there for everyone to see
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Meldrick(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
monkey leg, monkey leg hmmmm. How many times I call you? You remember watin happen between us during the elections abi. I know u and Ogboru connection but again monkey leg.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Emmy3(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
The least Man in Delta knows that Uduaghan av failed woefully. . .
This is Delta State & not Zamfara. . . .
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Emmy3(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
He choses 2 support Ogboru cuz he knows he is who Deltans need
Meldrick:

monkey leg, monkey leg hmmmm. How many times I call you? You remember watin happen between us during the elections abi. I know u and Ogboru connection but again monkey leg.
I tink Ogboru have the solution 2 Delta State. . .
Ogboru said to attain maximum development,
they must be minimum corruption.

N.B:
Ogboru don't bribe to be voted for. . .
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Beaf: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
Em-my:

He choses 2 support Ogboru cuz he knows he is who Deltans needI tink Ogboru have the solution 2 Delta State. . .
Ogboru said to attain maximum development,
they must be minimum corruption.

N.B:
Ogboru don't bribe to be voted for. . .

Let Ogboru join PDP where he can become of great use to the state in alliance with Chief Clark and Salibah Mukoro, instead of sponsoring this ethnic politics that will lead to bloodshed at some point.
I don't want to see an Urhobo vs Itsekiri + Ijaw battle. A lot of people don't understand the flames they are stoking, in fact most are here for ethnically bigotted reasons because I regularly ground Aregbesola and Tinubu.

afam4eva:

Exactly! While they hide crap like Aregbesola, they are always the quickest to jump on any train thats outside their ethnic group. While we were writing letter upon letter and sending petition upon pertition against Ibori (who in Nigerian parlance was "performing"wink, they were building up walls around massive fraudsters like Tinubu and Aregbesola (the Osun governor who doesn't even live in Osun). It is shameful really.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Emmy3(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2011
Beaf:

Let Ogboru join PDP where he can become of great use to the state in alliance with Chief Clark and Salibah Mukoro, instead of sponsoring this ethnic politics that will lead to bloodshed at some point.
I don't want to see an Urhobo vs Itsekiri + Ijaw battle. A lot of people don't understand the flames they are stoking, in fact most are here for ethnically bigotted reasons because I regularly ground Aregbesola and Tinubu.
My Uncle spoke with Ogboru about join PDP.
He (Ogboru) said it would be difficult cuz he promised 2 stop corruption and wonders how the pple would feel if he ascends power in a corrupt manner
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Beaf: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2011
Em-my:

My Uncle spoke with Ogboru about join PDP.
He (Ogboru) said it would be difficult cuz he promised 2 stop corruption and wonders how the pple would feel if he ascends power in a corrupt manner

Ogboru campaigned for GEJ and he should have that in the bank. GEJ is doing his utmost to reduce corruption in PDP, so Ogboru's stance would be a big plus. If he does the math properly, he will find that he has more than enough force to take over the party in Delta state.
Politics will always have an element of corruption, no matter where; so, we need to be practical about how to get things done. I don't see how DPP can even nearly succeed in 2015, there are etnic groups to be balanced and only PDP has a wide enough spread to juggle things around.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by DrummaBoy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2011
GEJ is doing his utmost to reduce corruption in PDP
hmmm
sell that to the marines!

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.s. To Nigeria: Develop North To Beat Boko Haram / Independent Journalist Ahmad Salkida Threatened Over Boko Haram Coverage / OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.