Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,106 members, 7,753,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 02 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Top 27 Nollywood Actors. See What Happened To Them, Why They Stopped Acting 2023 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 27 Nollywood Actors. See What Happened To Them, Why They Stopped Acting 2023 (318 Views)

Sad! Why Nigerian Kid Stars, The Oguike Sisters, Stopped Acting / I Stopped Acting Love Roles From Day I Met My Husband – Mercy Johnson / Dbanj To Launch Script Writing Platform For Actors (see The Date) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 27 Nollywood Actors. See What Happened To Them, Why They Stopped Acting 2023 by annirichi(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Meet The Top 27 Nollywood Male Actors we miss in New films today and why they stopped acting in this video

(1) (Reply)

Moment Davido Was Introduced And Recognized As An ‘outstanding Georgia Citizen’ / CDQ Slams Odumodublvck Over His Music Style, He Replies / Young Duu Mock Portable With His Different Colour Of Hair Style(picture, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.