Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

*Comment on These Hot Photos By Chaz* - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / *Comment on These Hot Photos By Chaz* (1007 Views)

Guys; Checkout Photos Of These Hot N*ked Chicks You Will Want To F*ck – See 18+ / Check Out These Hot And Lovely Aso Ebi Styles. / Check Out These Hot And Lovely Aso Ebi Styles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*Comment on These Hot Photos By Chaz* by knzguru(m): 5:13am On Sep 15, 2007
CHECK OUT THESE HOT FASHION PICTURES!!!

BY THE QUINTESSENTIAL PHOTOGRAPHER

CHIEMELA AZURUNWA

To view click on or
copy and paste the link below

www.chiemela.shutterchance.com
Re: *Comment on These Hot Photos By Chaz* by knzguru(m): 5:18am On Sep 15, 2007
This dude came second place in the CREATIVE ACADEMY reality show. Should have been first if you ask me.

I worked on a shoot with this man recently and he just blew my mind. Saw his huge portfolio and was so impressed i personally decided to paste his shutterchance blog site, where he put some of his work. The effect of his work is only surpassed by his down-to-earth nature.

If you have viewed the website please let me know what you think by placing your comments on nairaland as well as on his shutterchance site.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Minnesotans, Get Your Iv 4th Annual Nigerian Fashion And Beauty Awards / Sagging Trousers And Skinny Outfits: Good Or Bad? / Vote Barbara As Face Of Hilda Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.