Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? (92484 Views)

Best Cakes Ever Plus Pictures!! Abuja Residents Only / Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by valjoy(f): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Hello everyone. I am a cake addict, I am self taught but will love to learn and perfect this God's given skill. Anyone willing to teach me I mean a formal training on all about cakes and sugar craft with little amount should please quote me and I will be very grateful. I don't mind travelling down to lagos because I base in Akwa Ibom State. Thanks in advance.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Pamelayoung: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
biggerboy:

I might not be able to comment until you send one to me to taste free of charge grin grin cheesy

Seconded
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Aiphai: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Cakes n Cream make quantity and not quality. They just enjoy the crowd and capitalize on that.
I am a cake lover and i have sampled lots of cakes in lagos. At some point, Bakers World used to bé the bomb, but they have lost a considerable market share. Though they are still relevant.
Every cake maker is unique for something. For instance Cakes by Tosan is great with wedding cakes, Cake n Candy is very very tasty. If you are a lover of rich natural fruit nude cakes, you can never go wrong with Rosalita's.
Pls stop praising cakes n cream. Its just the regular cakes that are just there and cheap.

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by chosenpraise(f): 4:45am On Nov 23, 2015
Free Training! Free Training!! Free Training!!!!!!!!
@ ZIPPY CREATIONS
Our November edition free cake making training comes up this week.. Nov 25th to 27th(2nd batch)
Training outline includes:
*making a sponge cake
*Covering with fondant
*Designing a shirt Cake
*Moulding the accessories(bow tie, buttons,collar etc)
Venue: Omorilewa complex, Uncle Joe, Mokola, ibadan.
Call/Text 08030625817 to register
*2A7158FD
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by dolpaz: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=20pt]DIVA CAKES[/size]

63 Opebi Rd, Ikeja

234, Muri Okunola Street
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by drafrican: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sorry the best cakes are made by
Simply sweet ,the owners name is Ronke Osunkoya 0803 313 6300 a lawyer turned baker and when the creme de la creme need cakes they don't go to all this places u mentioned they go to her,I mean the likes of Folorunso Alakija. Her shop is on little road in Yaba.her cakes just taste different and rich.
She's been in it for over 28 years.
Thank me later.

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by charlywhyte0: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
The best cakes in lagos is made by cakes and cream. Their cakes quality speaks for itself and so far it has been proven that customers are satisfied with their work. This is evident in the number of new outlets the have opened within a short period. you can also count on them for cakes and cream delivery in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar/akwa Ibom Food! / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.