Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? (2831 Views)

Wholesale Clearance Sale On Casual Trainers / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija / Bankrupt Wholesale Clearance Uk Silk Neck Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by SavvyBus: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2011
Hi,
I am currently researching going into wholesale of children and womens clothing and footwear. Been researching this for some time but there's so much info out there on the internet, both good and bad.

Can anyone please give me pointers on where to look for good wholesale clearance opportunities whether in the UK, US or other european countries? If you have any experiences with any companies, can you please help me with a name? If you have had bad expereicnes with a particular company, can you advise as well so I know which to avoid?

Thanks.
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by SavvyBus: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2011
bump

Please anybody who can help with this?
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by SavvyBus: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2011
bump,
I'm still looking for info on this,
Anyone who can help?
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by Parisgoodman(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
yeah, call me on 08188282871(serios)
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by gametalk: 2:08am On Nov 03, 2011
search google
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by SavvyBus: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2011
@gametalk
I've done that, but as you know, you find the good and the bad online.
I was just looking for tried companies from people, whether companies that they have had personal experiences with or that someone they know has dealt with. That recomnedation makes it easier to deal with those online companies.
Thanks anyway.
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
@SavvyBus

I am based in the U.S and I can always source for your clothing materials anytime you want. I have these materials in thousands. I currently have Hanes and Ralph Lauren (Polo) mens shirts, boxers, tank tops, and towels. I also have women shirts, panties, bra, robes, sox/ stockings sleep wears, in Ralph Lauren Polo. All these products are authentic as I reside in the same vicinity where Hanesbrand and Ralph Lauren happen to have their distribution centres.
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by ade4real(f): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2011
It's cheaper when you go to stores rather than online and you'll get many more varieties in stores.You can check target.com,kohls.com,walmart.com,burlington coat factory.Am based in the U.S,you can contact me @ deolaosu@yhaoo.com,shopperscorner11@yahoo.com or check out my facebook page for pictures.Copy and paste this link for my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001046920591
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by SavvyBus: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2011
Thanks guys,
@payless and @ade4real
I'll be getting in touch.
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by maxims: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
@Payless, kindly drop your contacts
@Shopper's corner, added you on Fbk already.
Can one pick items based on pictures sighted on your sight so you help one purchase in the states or,
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by maxims: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2011
****sighted on your facebook page, I meant to say
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2011
@maxims

call my contact in Lagos at 08181950454 or 08055201823

My direct line is 3365438287
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by ade4real(f): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2011
@ maxims,are u sure u have the right shopperscorner?Send me a request or email your name or email to deolaosu@yahoo.com or shopperscorner11@yahoo.com,then I'll add you up on my facebook.All i have on my facebook is shoes and perfume,i upload what my friends are interested in,check out the websites I provided for you on my earlier post,but you'll get the best in stores rather than online.Send me an email and I will give you my phone no or give me your no and I will call you.I have a very reliable shipping company that have been using for long,you'll get all your items in 2weeks.
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by bebe2(f): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2011
try MARKS AND SPENCER IN BLUEWATER
HAVE GOOD REDUCTIONS.
UPTO 95% OFF.
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by annawhite(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
@payless and goodsman

Guys i would want to deal on babies and children too! Does anybody know where i can cut a good deal on clearance sales
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by annawhite(f): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
payless jst tried kalin ur direct line but my kal couldnt get through,it was bieng forwarded 2 yur answering machne
Re: Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2011
@annawhite

I saw that I missed your call, just try and give me a call back to let me know what you really want or email me at oaziz44@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Business 360: A New Investment Newspaper / What Is A National Insurance Number And How Does One Get It? / What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.