Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,512 members, 7,797,450 topics. Date: Monday, 15 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight (29099 Views)

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match / Portable Dares The NDLEA To Come And Arrest Him / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Mayeldah(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
dandollaz:
I guess these guys wan use us catch cruise don't be surprise na Charles okocha hold the camera grin

Bros, oil dey your head grin You may be right
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by yinkeys(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:
My money on Portable

Na real street
You think Charles isn’t a street boy too
I laugh.
That guy wey be mad man
You know say bullet don touch that guy before
2pac Charles lol
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
KingMack:
fight wey be say portable go use juju las las🤣🤣🤣🤣
All is fair in love and war...ma dira o, iku PA e, werey
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Igahbarr: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Two irresponsible sons
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Deepspirituals: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
MorolayoVictor:
Start ignoring this boy.
U are free now did anyone force U to give him attention ..

Several thousands are given him.attention
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Igahbarr: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Yorubas with GRAGRA!
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Loftus(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
This guy can't box for shit
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Padipadi:
Charles Okocha, don't near Portable. He relied on juju and the juju go catch you cos you liked girls.
More so, you already v pointed tooth.
If one of Portable's punches land on ya teeth, ya mouth ll be like tiger set of teeth. Don't let Portable deny you the chance of sharing/cutting meat with ya teeth like this man below.
It's one of lifetime achievement of a man o.
yellowbar no be for mouth we know them
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Allisgud: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nuisance dey pay now o,don't waste it
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by ablejesus26(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
flokii:
Omo Igbo wey come dey reap Yoruba talents in Yorubaland.. osi ati iranu gba lo n sele ni ilu yi.
Like Charles Okocha like Poco Lee.

Chai this one no just get life again grin grin😀😀

Minus tribal hate and gbasgbos wey nairaland give you chance to dey do with everything in You,you for don drink sniper die oo grin😀

How can someone's destiny be to do tribal hate and gbasgbos, na wa oo grin grin😀
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by ablejesus26(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin cheesy this two niggas might actually be playing though cheesy grin😀😀
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by haslaw(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
KingMack:
fight wey be say portable go use juju las las🤣🤣🤣🤣

No loud am grin

1 Like

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Officialmrt: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Charles sef hit Gym yesterday oo!
Awon werey e fit be next Cruise skit! I go believe when I see dip CUT & not Take2 Action, CUT!
Before nko?...wetin u think say dem dey do....na publicity stunt
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by KingLion007(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Two Wereys causing distractions to Nigerians.. Publicity stunt.
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by lildush(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
We're this guy dey see money sef🤣🤣🤣
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by IamSolopy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
Clown

Christmas awoof✅
Foreign Used 2016 Ford fiesta available in Lagos island
Price: 6.5m
4 cylinder || low mileage|| Accident 🆓
For More info call/WhatsApp: +2348148744032

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by LAW2577: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
Two cra.ze men
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Padipadi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
yellowbar no be for mouth we know them
Elkhalifaisis, be like say you be terrörist abi you be normal human being?
Which ever one, take one nuke on ya head!
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Monday60655(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2023
Just making noise up and down
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Akoasi: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Winner444:
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.
Rule 6 broken... he is a scammer too

Moderators: olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi, seun, udobest
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Padipadi:

Elkhalifaisis, be like say you be terrörist abi you be normal human being?
Which ever one, take one nuke on ya head!
monkey 🐒🐵🐵🐒
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Padipadi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
monkey 🐒🐵🐵🐒
Take banana and some nukes. 🍌
💣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab / Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.