Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,172 members, 7,746,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Will Beat You Up - Portable Challenge Charles Okocha As He Visits Boxing Arena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Beat You Up - Portable Challenge Charles Okocha As He Visits Boxing Arena (246 Views)

Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Beat You Up - Portable Challenge Charles Okocha As He Visits Boxing Arena by Truths9ja: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2023
‘I will beat you up” – Portable challenges Charles Okocha as he visits boxing arena amid beef with the actor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITBPeLGi740?si=ImrMz19KfUH0jA4o

Habeeb Olalomi Oyegbile, also known as Portable or Dr. Zeh, a Nigerian artist, record label owner, rapper, and songwriter, has issued a new threat to Nollywood actor Charles Okocha, as he was spotted showing his talents in a boxing stadium.

Portable’s latest warning comes after suspicions of a rip-off by the actor.

Gistlover previously released a report detailing Portable’s accusation that Charles Okocha duped her out of 20 million naira, a claim the actor has disputed.

The actor underlined in his statement that he had no business dealings with Portable. He stated that the artist sought him for friendship and that he was later asked to an event where he was also given money.

Despite Charles Okocha’s clarification, Portable continues to lash out.

In a recent video from a boxing arena, Portable asserts his capability to defeat anyone, intermittently mentioning Charles Okocha’s name.

https://www.gistlover.com/portable-promises-to-deal-with-charles-okocha-as-he-visits-boxing-arena-amid-claims-of-₦20-million-naira-rip-off/#google_vignette

1 Share

Re: I Will Beat You Up - Portable Challenge Charles Okocha As He Visits Boxing Arena by Truths9ja: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Funny portable, Abeg who will be the referee 😆😆😆😆

Re: I Will Beat You Up - Portable Challenge Charles Okocha As He Visits Boxing Arena by nlparrot: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Is this playing
Re: I Will Beat You Up - Portable Challenge Charles Okocha As He Visits Boxing Arena by Truths9ja: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Nlfpmod mynd44 Fp
Re: I Will Beat You Up - Portable Challenge Charles Okocha As He Visits Boxing Arena by Truths9ja: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2023
nlparrot:
Is this playing
he want to be another Anthony Joshua niii. Let’s see how it goes 😂
Re: I Will Beat You Up - Portable Challenge Charles Okocha As He Visits Boxing Arena by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2023
Truths9ja:
‘I will beat you up” – Portable challenges Charles Okocha as he visits boxing arena amid beef with the actor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITBPeLGi740?si=ImrMz19KfUH0jA4o

Habeeb Olalomi Oyegbile, also known as Portable or Dr. Zeh, a Nigerian artist, record label owner, rapper, and songwriter, has issued a new threat to Nollywood actor Charles Okocha, as he was spotted showing his talents in a boxing stadium.

Portable’s latest warning comes after suspicions of a rip-off by the actor.

Gistlover previously released a report detailing Portable’s accusation that Charles Okocha duped her out of 20 million naira, a claim the actor has disputed.

The actor underlined in his statement that he had no business dealings with Portable. He stated that the artist sought him for friendship and that he was later asked to an event where he was also given money.

Despite Charles Okocha’s clarification, Portable continues to lash out.

In a recent video from a boxing arena, Portable asserts his capability to defeat anyone, intermittently mentioning Charles Okocha’s name.

https://www.gistlover.com/portable-promises-to-deal-with-charles-okocha-as-he-visits-boxing-arena-amid-claims-of-₦20-million-naira-rip-off/#google_vignette
Re: I Will Beat You Up - Portable Challenge Charles Okocha As He Visits Boxing Arena by OBTOREPA(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2023
When is the match?

(1) (Reply)

Odumodublvck Firmly Declares, ‘i’ll Never Stoop So Low To Date Man Utd Fan’ / Wizkid Live Performance At The Sound Storm Festival 2023 In Saudi Arabia / Amarachi A Staff Of Globus Bank Commits Suicide Due To Drepression & Eco Hardshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.